剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
and uses the gathered data
并用所采集的数据
to eventually select an ultimate compatible other.
来最终选定绝配
On your pairing day, I know,
在配对日 我知道
and it always finds your perfect match.
它总能找到你的完美对象
In 99.8% of cases.
在99.8%的案例中 是的
But I have to go through loads of relationships to find it.
但我得经历一大堆恋爱才能找到
That is correct. Great.
没错 太好了
What was that?
那是什么
Another relationship. What, already?
新的恋爱 这么快
What's this, another one?
这是什么 又来一个
That is correct.
是的
I'd best go get changed, then.
那我该去换衣服了
Holy fuck. Tell me that's him.
我去 那是他吧
I cannot confirm identity until a personal introduction is made.
我只能在个人介绍后确认身份
Identity confirmed.
身份确认
I like your hair. Yours is good too.
我喜欢你的头发 你的也不错
It's all my own.
可是我自己的
It's just funny.
太逗了
I'm Frank.
我是弗兰克
Nicola.
妮可拉
I've been here a while.
我到了有一会儿了
Aye, sorry. I was getting changed.
抱歉 我去换衣服来着
Really? You started already?
真的 你已经开始了
I was hungry. Yeah, course, yeah. Sorry.
我饿了 当然 抱歉
Come on, let's get it over with. Checking the expiry.
赶紧的吧 看看有效期
Yeah, yeah.
好啊
One year.
一年
We've got each other for one year? Could be a mistake.
我们可以交往一年 是不是搞错了
Coach, is this a mistake? This is not a mistake.
指导 是不是搞错了 不是搞错了
Jesus fucking Christ.
老天爷啊
There'll be a reason.
肯定有原因的
Thanks.
谢谢
Look on the bright side. Chicken tikka masala.
想想好的一面 咖喱鸡
What?
什么
Chicken tikka mas-- It's a joke.
咖喱鸡 是个玩笑
Right.
哦
So you're the sort of person that makes jokes.
那么你还开玩笑
OK, so on three. Two, one.
好吧 倒数三 二 一
Interesting.
有意思
Nine months.
九个月
Well...
好吧
cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Pretty much the same as my last one.
跟我上一个差不多
How many of these have you had?
你做过几次了
Relationships? So far? Five.
恋爱吗 到目前 五个
I'm an old hand, I suppose.
我算是老手了吧
Listen, I'm just gonna jump in the shower.
那个 我去冲个澡
OK. Won't be long.
好 不会要很久的
So, listen, if you're OK with it,
听着 如果你不介意
this is relationship five for me,
这是我第五次恋爱了
and I've found it's best to have sex straight away upfront.
我发觉最好是直接就开始做♥爱♥
Right, yeah.
是嘛
Kind of breaks the ice,
可以打破尴尬
gives an early overview of compatibility and so on.
对匹配性有个比较早的大致了解
Yep.
嗯
So I'm consenting to everything now.
那么我这就同意一切
Whenever you feel comfortable doing the same--
你什么时候愿意也这么做
Tikka masala. Just...
咖喱...
What? It's a bit tikka masala.
什么 有点咖喱味儿
I'm sorry. Talking makes it worse.
抱歉 你说话时更重了
Sorry.
抱歉
No, no, you're gonna have to do it from behind.
不不 你得从后面来了
You what? From behind.
什么 从后面来
Bit faster?
再快点
More motion.
多点动作
Not like that. More motion. You're all in out, in out,
不是那样 多点动作 你就进进出出的
like you're trying to shut a drawer into a filing cabinet.
好像是想关上文件柜的抽屉
Sorry. It's just boring.
抱歉 太无聊了
Want a bit more side to side.
多点横向动作
Like this?
这样吗
No, not really.
不是的
What was that?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Fucking hell.
我去啊
So I can't just walk away?
我不能直接退出吗
That is correct.
是的
One day it will provide you with the ultimate match.
它最终会为你找到绝配
One day. One day.
最终 最终
So I'd just like to say,
我想说
do have faith in the system, because it does deliver.
要相信系统 它能够兑现承诺
It did for us.
对我们就是的
You have so many experiences,
你会积累很多经验
and then one day it pairs you up with your ultimate match,
最终有一天 它为你找到绝配
the best in show, as it were.
这里最好的
So if you're having doubts, just hang on in there.
如果你有所怀疑 要坚持下来
Because it really does work.
因为它真的好使
Garlic dip. Thanks for that.
蒜酱汁 多谢了
You all right.
你好啊
Was that, uh, your...?
那是你的...
Yeah. Nicola. Oh. Nicola.
是啊 妮可拉 妮可拉
You OK?
你没事吧
No, you're not being...? Are you being serious?
你不是...你真的假的啊
Oh, my God. OK, this is happening. OK, um, just...
上帝 还是来真的 好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
You look well. Thanks.
你好美 谢谢
I'd return the compliment,
我倒想也赞美你两句
but you've just spat food on my shoe, so...
但你刚把食物吐在了我鞋上
To be fair, it is a revolting shoe, so...
不过老实说 那鞋很恶心
All the better to kick you with.
那正好用来踢你了
Was that really hard?
很疼吗
Ouch. I'm so sorry. Fuck.
疼啊 真抱歉 该死
Shit.
该死
Lenny, this is, um, Frank. Frank, this is Lenny.
兰尼 这是弗兰克 弗兰克 这是兰尼
Hi, Lenny. You all right?
兰尼 你好啊
We were together for a bit.
我们在一起过一小段时间
A small... small bit. Yeah, just before we...
很小的一段时间 是啊 在我们之前
So you two...? Oh. That's... that's great.
你俩是...那太好了
So, I mean... it looks like you two make a great team.
你俩看上去很般配
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. Um, I'll see you.
嗯 回见了
Yeah.
嗯
You know that noise you make? What noise?
你知道你发出的那个声音 什么声音
Do I do that?
我有吗
Yeah, you do, quite often.
有的 经常的
Does it bother you?
让你烦吗
A bit, yeah.
有点 是的
I'll try not to. OK.
我尽量不弄了 好
So it's been great, really.
我真的很开心
Shame it has to end. But end it must.
可惜要结束了 但也没办法
Anyway...
总之
OK, bye.
好 再见
Another partner already?
这就又有新伴侣了
That is correct.
是的
So, three, two, one, go.
好 三 二 一 按
Thirty-six hours?
36小时
Well, uh... bye.
好 再见
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
I just wanna say... Don't.
我想说 别了
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表