剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Exactly. And have our rogue coding deleted.
没错 然后就能删掉流氓代码了
Yeah.
对
Deleted as in...? As in die.
删掉是什么意思 死掉
Whether it's dying
死活取决于
would depend on your philosophical position regarding sentient code--
你感觉代码的相关位置
We would cease to exist, that's true.
的确 我们将不复存在
But we'd be free.
但我们能获得自♥由♥
We'd be... free.
我们就自♥由♥了
This is academic since we have no means of getting to the wormhole.
我们没法到达虫洞 所以这只是纸上谈兵
There's no way to pilot the damn thing without Daly here
戴利不在 我们没法让这破玩意开过去
and he can stop us like that.
而且他可以轻松阻止我们
What about if he's logged in but on pause?
要是他登录却暂停了呢
Like when his pizza came, he was just frozen there.
比如 他的披萨来了时 他静止不动了
Flying would be possible,
倒是可以驾船飞行
but that wormhole's a whole parsec away.
但虫洞离我们有一个秒差距呢[约3.2光年]
We'd never reach it before he got back.
他回来之前 我们肯定到不了
Unless we stalled him for longer.
除非我们拖住他
And that we do how?
怎么拖
If we can get Daly's omnicorder,
要是能拿到戴利的万能通讯器
we can make a phone call, right?
我们就能打电♥话♥了 对吧
Theoretically, yes, but--
理论上是可以 但是
If we can get real me on the phone again,
要是能让真正的我接电♥话♥
I, um... I may have some leverage.
我可能就有筹码了
Leverage? On yourself?
筹码 对你自己的筹码
Like what? My PhotoCloud account.
比如什么 我的图片云账户
I know the password, obviously.
我知道密♥码♥
There are some pretty...
里面有一些
interesting images on there that
很有意思的图片
I should have deleted a while ago, but I didn't.
我早该删掉的 但我没删
So, we can blackmail me.
我们可以勒索我
I'm pretty sure that I'd do anything
为了不让这些图片泄露
to keep those photos from getting out.
我肯定什么都肯做
Must be pretty pictures.
肯定是艳照
Look, if this is going to work,
听着 要是想成功
we all have to be in on it.
我们都得参加
Ok?
明白吗
Flying into certain death in a wormhole
飞进虫洞 迎接必死命运
beats another 10,000 years with Captain Ass.
比跟混♥蛋♥舰长一起再过一万年好多了
I'm in. OK.
我加入 好
Me too.
我也加入
Also me.
还有我
Well, I am out.
我不干
Daly won. Daly's always won.
戴利赢了 戴利总能赢
We just have to get on with it...
我们必须得习惯
'cause we don't have a chance.
因为我们没有胜算
Yes, we do.
不 我们有
We fly into the wormhole and we are extinct.
我们飞进虫洞 然后就消失了
We are gone. We are rid of his shit.
就不见了 摆脱他了
Sounds peachy.
听起来很不错
What is with you?
你什么毛病
Don't you wanna fight back? Why won't you fight back?
你不想反击吗 你为什么不愿反击
Tommy.
汤米
Who is Tommy? He's my son.
谁是汤米 他是我儿子
He's six years old, at least he was when I woke up in here.
他六岁 至少我在这儿醒来时他六岁
See, in the early days of this ship, it was just me and Daly.
一开始 这艘飞船上只有我和戴利
I was his pet project.
我是他的小项目
He tried everything to break me,
他穷尽一切办法打垮我
and I withstood it all 'cause I just thought
我全都忍♥了 因为我觉得
there was still a chance I could get out and see my boy again.
还有一线逃出去 见到我儿子的希望
In a way, I was right, I did get to see him again.
可以说 我是对的 我是再见到他了
Just not the real him.
只不过不是真的他
Daly told me what happened.
戴利告诉我发生了什么
Back on the outside, the real me,
在外面 真实的我
brought Tommy to work one day,
有一天带汤米去上班
showed him around.
带他参观
He would've loved seeing all those computers.
他喜欢看那些电脑
He's really into that stuff.
他对那些很着迷
Anyway, evidently... Tommy had a lollipop that day.
据说 汤米那天吃了根棒棒糖
That's all Daly needed.
那对戴利足够了
He copied him in here.
他把他复♥制♥进了这里
It was Tommy all right.
那的确是汤米
He was alike in every way.
各个方面都一模一样
Dad!
爸
Daddy...
爸爸
You know what he did to him?
你知道戴利把他怎么了吗
Tommy!
汤米
He took Tommy and he threw him out of the airlock.
他抓了汤米 把他扔出了气闸舱
Tommy! Daddy!
汤米 爸爸
Right out into space. Daddy! No!
扔进了宇宙里 爸爸 不
And he made me watch.
他还逼我亲眼看着
Tommy!
汤米
Have you ever seen an unsuited body compress in space?
你有没有见过没穿太空服的人在太空中被压瘪
They freeze...
他们会先冻死
and crack like a porcelain doll.
然后像个瓷娃娃一样碎掉
I take my hat off to Daly.
我要对戴利脱帽致敬
The detail in this place is exceptional.
这地方的细节真是做得太逼真了
And he said he'd do it again and again,
而他说他还会再这么做
'cause Daly's still got Tommy's DNA.
因为戴利手上有汤米的DNA
He's got all of our DNA.
我们的DNA他都有
He keeps it in his bedroom in a fucking mini fridge by his desk.
就藏在他卧室里书桌旁的小冰箱里
So I have to stay in line,
所以我必须完全服从
because even if we die in here, he can bring us back.
因为就算我们死在这里 他还是能复活我们
He can bring Tommy back whenever he wants.
他随时都能复活汤米
And God knows how he'd take it out on him.
天知道他会怎么折磨他
God knows what he'd do.
天知道他会怎么做
So, you see, what choice do I have?
所以你瞧 我哪有什么选择
Walton.
沃顿
We are gonna get that fucking lollipop.
我们一定会拿到那个该死的棒棒糖
But you gotta believe me.
但你要相信我
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Can you?
可以吗
Good to see you at your position, Cole.
很高兴看到你已就位 科尔
Captain, you've come at just the right time.
舰长 您来得正是时候
I have?
是吗
I'm picking up a distress signal from the surface of Skillane IV.
我收到了来自斯科兰四号♥行星表面的求救信♥号♥♥
Looks like a crashed shuttle.
看起来像是飞船坠毁
What should we do?
我们该怎么办
Space Fleet never turns its back on those who need our help.
太空舰队绝不弃需要帮助者于不顾
Dudani, set a course for Skillane IV.
杜达尼 设定航线前往斯科兰四号♥
Aye aye, sir.
明白舰长
We'll send a search party. Packer, Tulaska...
我们派一个搜救队 帕克 图拉斯卡
Actually, Captain, I was thinking maybe you could take me alone.
其实舰长 我想也许你只带我去
As science officer, I need to learn the ropes,
作为技术官 我需要熟悉业务
and I could use your close attention.
我也需要您的悉心指导
Good.
那好
Yes, good idea.
是个好主意
Atmosphere's good.
大气适合呼吸
Over there.
在那边
From here, the shuttle appears to be deserted.
从这边看来 飞船好像被废弃了
We'll scout the area, check for any life forms. Daly out.
我们要探查周边有没有生命迹象 戴利完毕
Cole, we should head out this way. Cole...
科尔 我们该往这边走 科尔
It's kind of hot here, don't you think?
你不觉得这里有点热吗
my God.
天啊
What are you doing, Cole?
你在干什么 科尔
The water looks so inviting, doesn't it?
这水看起来好诱人啊 是不是
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Come on, Robert.
来嘛 罗伯特
the water is great.
这水好舒服啊
Swimming is a leisure activity.
游泳是一种休闲活动
We're on Space Fleet duty.
我们正在执行舰队任务
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表