剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
OK. Now, hold that smell in your mind,
好 现在把这味道记在心里
close your eyes and picture the street.
闭上眼睛 回想那条街道
Getting something now.
有结果了
Yeah. I went to a sort of comic shop...
我去了一家漫画店之类的地方
Culty stuff. Um...
都是些宅向的东西
I think it started snowing when I came out.
我记得我出门时开始下雪了
Heavy snow, um...
很大的雪
There was music from a car.
有辆车里放着音乐
I like that song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
There was a woman in a yellow coat coming towards me.
有个穿黄衣服的女的朝我走来
Good recall on her face.
她的脸记得很清楚
She had this weird lipstick on. It stood out.
她涂的口红特别怪 特别扎眼
And she's pretty.
而且她很漂亮
Um, yeah, yeah, and that, too.
没错 的确很漂亮
Well, the more emotional your response,
你的反应越情绪化
the more vivid your memory of it is.
你的记忆就越生动
So there was the music and a girl,
所以有音乐和一个女孩
and then what happened?
然后发生了什么
Well, I went to cross the road,
然后我就过路
wasn't really thinking about anything,
心里其实也没想什么
and, uh...
然后
And that's just when it just goes. Um...
然后事情就发生了
That's OK. What you've given me is already useful.
没事 你提供的已经很有用了
Really?
真的
Well, I've got someone to look for, Little Miss Yellow Coat.
让我发现了下一个目标 黄衣女郎
Ah, the wanderer returns.
流浪汉终于回家了
Yeah. You don't know how to fix this, do you?
是啊 你知道怎么修这个吗
Um, yeah, I'll have a look at it later.
知道 我待会儿看看
Hi, Mom. Hi, you.
好啊 妈妈 好啊 你
Tonight's the big night.
今晚就要上台了
♪We coulda been anything That we wanted to be...♪ Dad!
♪我们想做什么就能做什么♪ 老爸
School musical, Bugsy Malone.
他们学校的音乐剧 《龙蛇小霸王》
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah.
没事
They've got this, um, sound system for the backing tracks
他们弄了一套音响系统来放配乐
that they can't work out and I said I'd help them out.
但他们不会用 我就说我帮他们
So... I'm gonna be there all day.
所以我得在学校待一整天
You're gonna die of loneliness here, are you?
你不会孤单死吧
Yeah, I'll be fine.
才不会
Well, we'll see you later, 7:30.
晚点见 7:30
Don't forget.
别忘了
I won't.
不会的
See ya. See you later.
回头见 再见
Bye.
再见
It was only yesterday. You're efficient.
昨天才发生的事 你真高效
The fresher the memory, the stronger it is,
事件越近 记忆就越清晰
and the stronger the memory, the stronger the case.
越清晰 就越有利于案子
I'll also just get you to take a sniff of this.
你来闻一下这个
God knows what they think we're doing in here.
别人看到会怎么想啊
If you close your eyes, I'm also gonna play a piece of music.
闭上眼睛 我会放段音乐
God, yeah, yeah, that, that was on.
对 当时确实在放这首歌♥
How weird.
真奇怪
Hold those things in your mind and picture what you saw.
记住这些东西 想象一下你看到的画面
I was on Stanhope Road, near the hotel place,
我当时在斯坦霍普路 宾馆附近
looking at flats and stuff, you know, window shopping.
浏览橱窗里的东西 随便看看
I saw this guy walking towards me.
我看到一个男的迎面走来
I remember thinking he looked sort of sweet.
我记得当时还在想他长得挺不错
The music was coming from the car, which pulled off.
音乐是停在路边的一辆车里放的
Actually that was when the delivery thing drove past.
那个时候送餐车刚好经过
Fences Pizza? What sort of speed was it going?
栅栏披萨 车速多少
You mean, was it going too fast?
你是问它超速了吗
Try and focus on the vehicle. Maybe.
重点放在那辆车上 也许吧
I don't know. I couldn't really say.
我不知道 我不确定
What about the impact itself?
撞击厉害吗
Well, I didn't really see it. I just saw the aftermath, really.
撞上的那一刻我没看到 之后我才看到的
A moment earlier you saw a bright light?
这之前你还看到了一道亮光
Yeah. Like a camera flash just before.
对 就像相机的闪光灯
Just outside the dentist place.
就在牙医诊所外
And I'm assuming your window glazing's soundproof.
这里都是隔音窗吧
Yes, we get the odd screamer.
对 偶尔有人会尖叫
I won't bother with the music then.
那我就不给你放音乐了
Look, to be honest, the memory's a bit embarrassing--
记忆画面会有点尴尬
Don't worry, I've seen it all.
别担心 我什么都见识过
Do you have to use that thing?
必须得用那玩意吗
Look, your memories will be sealed and private.
你的记忆是绝对保密不会公开的
Unless they indicate you're harming yourself or another person.
除非画面显示你伤害了自己或他人
Go on then.
那来吧
I'd had a patient.
我当时有个病人
So I see.
我看到了
She left around six, I think.
她应该是6点左右离开的
I stayed to clear up.
我留下来整理
You saw something from the window?
你在窗外看到什么了吗
There was a guy in the hotel window.
宾馆窗户里有个男的
Well, what can I say?
怎么说呢
He was picturesque.
秀色可餐
Did you take a photo?
你拍照了吗
Well, I tried to.
我想拍
I left the flash on by mistake, so all I got was the reflection.
但忘记关闪光灯了 所以什么也没拍到
And then? I was going to take another one.
然后呢 我本想再拍一次
I saw some woman staring at something.
我看到有个女人直直盯着下面
So I looked down, it was just a load of commotion.
我往下看 底下一阵骚动
There was a woman in a sort of lime coat.
有个穿青绿色外套的女人
Yellow actually.
其实是黄色
Well, I knew it was vivid. Well, memories can be subjective.
反正是很艳的颜色 记忆会有点主观
What we do is build up an overall average,
我们基于群众看到的碎片画面
a crowd-sourced picture of reality.
综合建立起完整的场景
Did you see the vehicle that hit the pedestrian?
你看到那辆车撞上行人了吗
Any sense of its speed?
对车速有估计吗
I didn't see the actual crash, sorry.
车祸发生时我并没有看见 抱歉
Ok.
好吧
You won't tell anyone about the photo?
那照片你不会说出去吧
Don't need to put that in my report.
我不非得写进报告里
It's safe with me.
我会保密的
That'd be room 304.
那应该是304房♥间
Can you tell me who stayed there?
你能告诉我住客是谁吗
You're not the police? No, but...
你不是警♥察♥吗 不是 不过
Then you'd have to lodge for an information request for that.
那你必须申请索要这些信息了
But that could take up to a week to process.
可是流程可能得要一周啊
Sorry, management's an ass about it
抱歉 上头对这事要求很严
ever since that thing with what's-his-name, the judge of Hot Shots?
自从那个谁出了事 艳照法官
Anyway, he got caught with a rent boy and,
总之他被人发现找了男妓
a tabloid got his name by hacking our booking system,
一家小报黑进我们的登记系统搞到了他的名字
and yeah, they're tight as anything about the rule now.
他们现在对这个管得很严
Oh, the woman I'm after hasn't done anything.
我想找的这个女人倒也没做什么
I just think she might have seen something outside
我只是觉得她可能看到了外面发生的事
yesterday evening about 6:30.
就在昨晚6:30左右
Oh, I can...
我能
I can tell you that she wasn't outside...
我能告诉你她并不在户外
and I know what she was looking at.
而且我也知道她在看什么
How so?
怎么说
I can't tell you who she is but,
我不能透露具体的身份
um, she's into interesting films.
不过她喜欢有趣的电影
We log the inhouse movies that people watch and, um...
我们记录了住客在客房♥内看的电影 而且
her choice stood out.
她选的片子非常显眼
How nice for her. Thanks.
她可真会享受 多谢了
Oh, bless you.
多谢你
How's the pizza accident going?
披萨车事件查得怎么样了
Hmm. A pain in the ass.
麻烦死了
Can't pinpoint liability
还是不能确定责任
cause no one agrees on the speed of the bloody thing
大家对那破玩意的车速一人一个说法
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表