剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Forget the report. I'll delete...
别担心报告的事 我会删除
I'll delete it, it won't go anywhere.
我会删除的 不会流出去
I don't know. I tried to delete it, and I couldn't figure it out.
我不知道 我试着删除 但不会弄
I won't say anything to anyone, I promise.
我不会告诉任何人任何事的 我保证
I'll forget the whole thing.
我会忘记所有事情
No one will know. I won't say anything.
没人会知道 我什么都不会说
I wish I believed you.
我也想相信你
I mean it. I mean it. I've seen things.
我是说真的 我见过很多事
I've seen things on the recaller.
我在回忆器上见过很多事
Secrets, personal things, I've never spilled any of it.
秘密 私人隐私 我从来没说出去过
I'm not allowed to, it's the law.
我也不允许说 这是法律规定
It's like confession, it's like Catholic confession.
这就像忏悔 天主教忏悔
It'll be illegal for me to say anything.
说出去是不合法的
Totally illegal, even if I wanted to!
就算我想说也是完全不合法的
None of that's true, is it?
你说的是假话吧
It is, I swear. It's not.
真的 我发誓 不是真的
It is.
是真的
Did you tell anyone that you were coming here today?
你有告诉过别人你今天要来这儿吗
No.
没有
You're lying. I'm not. I swear I'm not lying.
你在说谎 我没有 我发誓
No, I swear.
真的 我发誓
I swear. No!
我发誓 不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
What did you do before you came here today?
你今天来之前做了什么
♪Oh, but anyone♪
♪可是对于任何♪
♪Who knows what love is...♪ I like that song.
♪知道爱情为何物的人♪ 我喜欢这首歌♥
♪Will understand♪
♪都能理解♪
Who did you speak to?
你和谁说过话
Bingo.
查到了
Mia Nolan, if she'll talk.
米娅·诺兰 如果你肯开口
If she'll talk? No!
她为什么会不开口 不
No.
不
No.
不
Is that your husband? No!
那是你丈夫吗 不
No!
不
No!
不
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
No!
不
Will you please close your eyes for me?
能请你闭上眼睛吗
Everyone's in their costumes already.
大家都穿好服装了
Yeah, please, make sure you're on time.
拜托你一定要准时来
Yeah, I know, love. Are you far off?
我知道 亲爱的 你在很远的地方吗
Remember it starts at 7:30. I'm gonna make it, 7:30.
别忘了7:30开始 我7:30一定到
7:30. Yeah.
7:30 好
All right. I'll see you outside.
那好 在外面碰面
See you in a bit, sweetheart. OK.
待会儿见 亲爱的 好
Cutting it a bit fine. Yeah, it was just work stuff.
这么卡点啊 工作上的事太多
Jesus, what'd you eat, a vineyard?
我的天 你喝了一整座酒庄吗
No, I just finished the design so had a glass of wine.
不是 我设计完就喝了一杯酒
Fuck off, a glass. Let's just go in, all right?
一杯才怪 咱们进去行吗
All right, fine.
好吧
♪We coulda been anything♪
♪我们想做什么♪
♪That we wanted to be♪
♪就能做什么♪
♪And it's not too late to change♪
♪现在想改变还不晚♪
♪It's been decided To give it some thought♪
♪我已经决定要考虑考虑♪
♪Maybe you'll agree we really ought♪
♪也许你也同意我该想想了♪
♪Two, three, four!♪
♪二 三 四♪
♪We coulda been anything that we wanted to be♪
♪我们想做什么就能做什么♪
♪Yes, that decision was ours♪
♪决定权在我们手里♪
♪It's been decided we're weaker divided♪
♪事实就是我们不团结就会变弱♪
♪Let friendship double up our powers♪
♪让我们的友谊提供双倍力量吧♪
Yeah, just confirming double homicide.
刚刚确认发生一起双尸案
One adult male and one male infant.
一名成年男性和一名男婴
Yeah, I'm at the scene now.
我已经到现场了
Who kills a baby?
谁会连婴儿都杀呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Probably someone worried about leaving a witness.
也许凶手是害怕留下目击证人
Bloodbath upstairs and this downstairs.
楼上是血浴 楼下又杀婴
But he couldn't see.
可是他看不见啊
Poor fucker was born blind apparently.
这小可怜是先天失明
So I have to say, I have absolutely no idea who I'm looking for.
所以我得说我完全不知道凶手是谁
So it's a good job they're not asking me.
所以还好他们不会问我
Come on, let's clear out of here.
来吧 咱们走吧
Let's let the recall team do their job.
让回忆小队接手吧
Come on.
走吧
Here we go.
来吧
♪You give a little love and it all comes back to you♪
♪付出一点爱 你就会有回报♪
♪You know You're gonna be remembered♪
♪大家都会记住你♪
♪For the things that you say and do♪
♪记住你说的话 做的事♪
Well done!
唱得好
Put your hands together for this year's fantastic school choir.
请大家为我们的校合唱队鼓掌吧
What a lovely evening. Thank you so much for coming.
今晚真是太精彩了 多谢各位前来
Put your hands together for Mrs. Henry...
请大家为亨利老师鼓掌
Bravo!
太棒了
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表