剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
We promised we wouldn't. We shook on it.
我们说好不看的 我们还握手了
Don't you wanna know what it said?
你不想知道是多少吗
No. That was the point.
不想 就是因为不想
It's almost done anyway. How almost done?
反正也快结束了 差多久
We've got, like, an hour.
我们就剩一小时了
Why didn't you tell me this before?
你为什么不早点说
Didn't wanna spoil today. And this hasn't spoilt it?
不想破坏气氛 这就不破坏了吗
It was supposed to be five years, but now...
本来是五年的 但现在
I looked at it, something happened, it started going down.
我看了 结果出事了 它开始缩短
I don't know what it was. So you broke it?
我不知道怎么回事 是你弄坏了
No, no, no, no, no. I mean, I don't... I don't know.
不是的 我也不知道
Why did you have to look at it?
你为什么非要看
Look, I was thinking maybe we could overcome it somehow.
我在想 或许我们可以想办法绕过它
Why did you have to look at it?
你为什么非要看
Because I like you.
因为我喜欢你
Like properly, really, I like you.
我真的喜欢你
For fuck's sake. And that wasn't enough?
老天爷啊 那就不够吗
That's not the point.
那不是重点
I looked, but that's not the issue here.
我看了 但那不是重点
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
What the fuck! You're more wound up about that
搞什么 你对这个比对没多少时间了
than how short the time is.
更生气
Yes, because we had agreed.
是啊 因为我们说好的
Listen. Listen. Listen.
听我说
What if we just ignore it? We can't.
如果我们不管它呢 我们不能
Listen, we'll just fuck the system. We'll fuck it--
听我说 我们不管系统了
And do what? We'll jump out, over the wall, get out.
然后呢 跳出去 跳到墙外面去
There is nothing out there.
外面什么都没有
How d'you know? How d'you know?
你怎么知道 你怎么知道
Amy... You've ruined this.
艾米 你给毁了
You've ruined it.
你给毁了
Hey, it's nothing.
没事的
Amy. Don't follow me.
艾米 别跟我来
Amy, I'm sorry.
艾米 对不起
Amy.
艾米
Everything happens for a reason. What reason?
一切皆有原因 什么原因
The system will be assessing your reaction
系统将评估你对一段
to the painful premature termination of a treasured relationship
珍视感情的过早结束的反应
and will adjust and improve its profile
并据此改进它对
of your eventual chosen one accordingly.
最终真爱的解析
You're a great comfort. Thank you.
你真会安慰人 谢谢
I swear to God, I feel like scaling the wall out there
我发誓 我现在想翻过外面那座墙
and jumping in the fucking wilderness.
跳进荒野里
That would contravene the rules of the system.
那会违反系统规则
The fucking system.
去他妈的系统
Failure to comply with the system may result in banishment.
不遵守系统规则可能会被驱逐
All right, I know.
我知道了
Christ, will you let me be angry at least? Will you give me that?
老天 你就不能让我发发火吗 不行吗
You must vacate your current living quarters
有效期截止时 你必须搬出
when the time expires.
现在的居所
Like I didn't know.
好像我不知道似的
And if I hadn't have looked, we'd have been together years.
要是我没看 我们还能在一起好几年
She was...
她...
You know when you meet someone and you just know?
你知道当你遇到了一个人 你立刻就知道了
You just know that...
你立刻知道...
Reckon you could pop this in me now? I've sort of got jaw ache.
你现在能插♥我♥了吗 我下巴都疼了
Yeah, come on.
嗯 来吧
And after all that,
发生了那一切
he never even apologized, not once.
他都没道过歉 一次都没有
That's too bad.
太糟了
Do you mind if I think about her?
你介意我想着她吗
If I can think about him?
我可以想着他吗
Yeah, sound.
嗯 好
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
Congratulations, Amy.
恭喜 艾米
Your ultimate match has been identified.
你的绝配已经找到
Your pairing day is tomorrow.
你的配对日是明天
Ultimate as in "The one"? That is correct.
绝配 "真爱"吗 是的
And we meet tomorrow? That is correct.
我们明天见面 是的
Tomorrow you'll be coupled with your ultimate match
明天 你将与你的绝配配对
and together you will leave this place forever.
你们将一起永远离开这里
Ok.
好的
Are you allowed to tell me anything about them?
你可以跟我说说那人吗
Do I know them already? Negative.
我已经认识那人了吗 不
Right. There is one more thing.
这样啊 还有件事
Yeah, and what's that?
怎么了
Prior to pairing day,
配对日之前
you have been allocated a short farewell period
你可以获得短暂的告别时间
with an individual of your choosing.
对象你可以自己选择
A farewell period? Like, I get to say goodbye to someone?
告别时间 就是我可以跟一个人告别吗
That is correct.
是的
Data shows this can help provide psychological closure.
数据显示这可以提供心理上的了结
Frank, I choose Frank.
弗兰克 我选择弗兰克
Your choice has been registered.
你的选择已经登记
Wait. Where are we meeting?
等等 我们要在哪见面
Usual booth, 7:30 p.m.
老地方 晚上7:30
Right.
好
Coach? Yes, Amy?
指导 艾米 请说
Count to four.
数到四
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
Wait, wait. How long have we got?
等等 我们有多久
Look, the system's set my pairing day for tomorrow.
系统把我的配对日安排在了明天
Yeah, me too. Right.
我也是 好
I don't want whoever the system reckons the one is, OK?
我不想要系统给我选的人 好吗
I want you. I want you.
我想要你 我也想要你
Failure to comply with the system
不遵守系统规则
may result in banishment. You can fuck off.
可能会被驱逐 你滚边吧
Can you remember where you were before you came here?
你记得你来之前在哪吗
You can't, can you?
你记不得 是吧
No. Me neither.
不能 我也是
Why can't I think of that? It's a test.
我为什么记不得 这是测试
Do you remember the first night that we were together?
你记得我们在一起的第一晚吗
I mean the first night. How did you feel?
那第一晚 你有什么感觉
I felt safe, happy, comfortable.
感觉安全 开心 舒服
It felt right.
感觉很对
It felt like something locked into place, you know,
感觉有什么正合适
like we'd met before.
像是我们认识
Like it had happened before and it'll happen again,
感觉似曾相识 还会再发生
like it's happened a thousand times over and over again.
感觉好像已经发生了数千次
Do you know what I mean? Yeah. Yeah, I do.
你明白我的意思吗 我明白
Ever since we've met, this world has been toying with us.
自从我们认识 这世界就在玩弄我们
It's trying to keep us apart. It's...
想拆散我们
It's a test, I swear it is,
这是个测试 我发誓
and the two of us rebelling together
我们要一起反叛它
is something to do with passing it.
才能通过测试
We've gotta fuck it all off.
我们得推♥翻♥一切
Exactly. We've just gotta fuck the whole thing off and go.
没错 我们要推♥翻♥一切规则 逃离这里
Yeah, over the wall. Right over it.
好 去翻墙 没错
No matter what's out there. OK.
不管外面是什么 好
So let's go.
我们走吧
Yeah, let's go.
嗯 我们走吧
Come on.
来吧
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表