剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Coach. Yes, Frank?
指导 请说 弗兰克
Where do I go? Proceed to the hub.
我去哪 前往中心
Got ya.
好的
How will I know who he is? This is him.
我怎么知道哪个是他 是这个
Sorry. Fork.
抱歉 叉子
Amy. No, no, my name's not fork.
艾米 不不 我不叫叉子
I guessed. It was just... It's Frank.
我知道 就是... 我叫弗兰克
Do you wanna sit?
要坐下吗
Shall we sit? I think it's that or stand.
我们坐下吗 要不只能站着了
Come sit, yeah?
坐吧
That's, um... I was on that side.
我...坐那边的
Shall I...? No, no, it doesn't matter.
那我... 不不 没事的
Why bring it up?
我真是多嘴
Sorry. I'm so bloody nervous.
抱歉 我太紧张了
It's my first time on the, you know, the system.
我第一次使用...系统
Me too. Oh, really?
我也是 真的
Yeah, I'm shitting it, mate.
是啊 我要吓尿了
Come to mention it, you look terrified. Do I?
说起来 你看上去是吓坏了 是吗
Yeah, quaking with fear.
是啊 怕得打颤
Or maybe shaking with revulsion?
或是因为反感而颤抖
At least you stopped... shitting.
至少你不...尿了
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Shall we stop talking about shitting?
我们别再谈尿了吧
Maybe order some food? Good plan.
点个餐什么的 好主意
Yeah. OK.
是啊 好吧
Do you know how we order? I think we use these.
知道我们怎么点吗 应该是用这个
Menu choice already established.
菜单已经订好
Here you are, sir. Ta.
请慢用 先生 谢谢
And for you, madam.
还有您的 女士
Well, evidently I'm a pasta girl.
看来 我喜欢意大利面
Yeah, I'm a, uh...
是啊 我是
...fishcake...
鱼饼...
It's good. Can I try some?
挺好吃的 我能尝尝吗
Are we... allowed to do that?
那样 可以吗
Fuck it.
管他呢
Yeah, fuck it.
是啊 管他呢
That is good.
真好吃
So... we're both first-timers.
那么 我们都是第一次的
Shall we check our expiry date?
看看我们的有效期吧
Yeah, good plan. Yeah?
好主意 好吗
All right, um, so I think it's under "info."
好 应该是在"信息"里看
Yeah, uh, "tap to reveal."
嗯 "按下显示"
We have to tap to reveal at the same time.
我们得同时按
OK. So, on three,
好 那么 倒数 三
two, one. Go.
二 一 按下
Twelve hours. Yeah, 12 hours.
12小时 是啊 12小时
OK. Bit, um...
好吧 有点...
Yeah. Bit short.
是啊 有点短
It is a bit short, isn't it?
是有点短 是吧
And getting shorter. I didn't realize it would...
还越来越短了 我不知道它还...
sort of count down like that.
还这样倒数
It's sort of sad.
好悲哀啊
Maybe we should eat quickly.
或许我们该快点吃
Yeah. Yeah, maybe we should. The race is on.
是啊 你说得对 比赛开始
Come on, hurry up.
快点 快吃
I guess this is us.
看来是我们了
And this takes us to the place?
这带我们去那里吗
Yeah, suppose so.
应该是的
After you. Thank you.
你先请 谢谢
It's massive.
好大啊
Here we are. Yep.
我们到了 是啊
Do you wanna open it or shall I? You go ahead.
你想来开吗 还是我来 你来吧
All right.
好
Too slow.
太慢了
You're a knob.
你好傻
Oh, God. It's a shithole.
天啊 里面好烂
You're kidding. I am, yeah.
你开玩笑的吧 是啊
It's nice. I, uh, like that lamp.
不错啊 我喜欢这灯
Yeah, it's incredible, that lamp. Fuck off.
是啊 那灯真不错 少来了
Right.
好吧
That's, uh...
那是...
There's an en suite.
还有套件
Shower or bath? Both.
淋浴还是浴盆 都有
That's good.
真不错
Well, I'm... I'm just gonna use the loo.
我用下厕所
Yeah, I've got to, uh... over here, so...
嗯 我也得...在这里...
Yeah.
嗯
OK, seriously, what are we meant to do?
好吧 说真的 我们该做什么啊
Query too broad. Please narrow.
问题太宽泛 请缩小范围
Well, I mean, are we just meant to...
我是说 我们要...
I don't know, like, just go at it?
开干吗
Define "go at it."
请定义"开干"
Fucking hell.
我去
So, are we meant to just have sex with each other?
我们是要一起做♥爱♥吗
Participants are not required to take any specific action.
并不要求参与者必须采取什么指定行动
Yeah, but I mean we can, right?
是啊 但我们可以这么做吧
I mean, people do if it's just a short time?
如果时间很短 有人会这么做吧
If that's your decision.
如果你们决定如此
It's up to us? It's up to you.
这由我们决定 由你们决定
I could just sleep here.
我可以睡这儿
Don't be daft. You'll be scrunched up in a ball.
别傻了 那样腿都伸不开
It's not awful.
没那么差的
The bed's pretty big. I'm sure we could both fit in it.
床挺大的 我觉得咱俩都躺得下的
Yeah, OK.
那好
Must have been mental before the system.
有系统之前肯定很疯狂吧
How do you mean?
什么意思
Well, people had to do the whole relationship thing themselves,
人们还得自己去恋爱
work out who they wanna be with.
搞清楚自己想跟谁在一起
Option paralysis.
选择无力
So many choices, you end up not knowing which one you want.
选择太多 你反而不知道自己想要什么了
Yeah, exactly, and if things seem shitty,
是啊 没错 如果情况不妙
they'd have to figure out
他们还得考虑
whether they wanted to break up with someone.
自己要不要跟人分手
How to break up with someone. Fuckin' hell.
怎么跟人分手啊 老天爷
Just a nightmare. It's not like when it's all mapped out.
真是噩梦 不像安排好了时那样
God, no. It's so much simpler when it's all mapped out.
可不是 安排好了简单多了
This is weird, though. It really is.
但这样好怪 是啊
Well, then.
那么
So...
那么
Thanks for being my first.
谢谢你做我的第一个
Bloody time.
该死的时间
It was great, you know. You were nice.
感觉很棒 你真的很棒
So were you.
你也是
If we had this time again, you would totally get it, by the way.
如果我们还能有这个时间 你绝对能上了我
You... You bastard. Sorry.
你...坏死了 抱歉
You'd get it, too. Fucked that one up, didn't we?
你也是 我们真是搞砸了 是吧
Yeah, totally.
是啊
I guess I just don't see the point in something that short.
我就是觉得时间那么短没什么意义
Twelve hours.
才12小时
Even your reaction to a brief encounter
你对短暂邂逅的反应
provides the system with valuable information.
也向系统提供了宝贵信息
Yeah, well, I didn't even do anything.
是啊 我什么都没做呢
The system thinks I'm a prude.
系统觉得我是个假正经
The system makes no moral judgments.
系统不做任何道德评判
Yeah, but how do I know she wasn't the perfect match for me?
但我怎么知道她不是我的完美伴侣
I mean, she was...
她...
Your ultimate compatible other has not yet been selected.
你的绝配尚未被选定
Yeah, I know, but it's--
我知道 但是...
The system gains insight as each participant
系统通过每位参与者与数个对象
progresses through numerous relationships
交往的过程增进了解
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表