剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Open one of those for us.
给我剥一个
You know you're the only one who can stand these things?
只有你受得了这些糖
They're the only things left.
只剩这玩意了
The pigs have all gone.
那些猪全没了
Used to be full of pigs, that.
以前那里全是猪
Yeah, that and pig shit.
是啊 还有猪粪
Dogs took care of them.
狗把它们都消灭了
Don't think I could hack being a pig.
我觉得我受不了做猪
I don't think you could either.
我也觉得你不行
What's so bad about being a pig?
做猪有什么不好的
It's undignified.
没有尊严
Undignified?
没有尊严
Walking about with your nose the same height as your asshole.
鼻子和屁♥眼♥在一个高度
Snout. What's that?
吻 什么
Pigs have snouts, not noses.
猪鼻子叫吻 不叫鼻子
So it would be your snout the same height as your asshole.
所以应该是你的吻和屁♥眼♥一个高度
Nose, snout.
鼻 吻
You're still trotting about
整天还是得
gazing up everybody else's assholes all day long.
盯着别人的屁♥眼♥跑来跑去
What kind of society is that?
这算什么社会
An equal one?
平等的社会
So what do you reckon?
你觉得呢
Yes or no?
行不行
I can give it a go. You're not gonna be long?
我可以试试 你们不会去太久吧
Five minutes, max.
最多五分钟
Fucking hell.
该死的
This is mental, this is.
这真是太疯狂了
I mean, he's dying anyway.
反正他也要死了
Well, he is.
的确是嘛
I mean, it's not like it's gonna save him.
反正这样也救不了他
He's got, what, days?
他只剩几天了吧
Well, if it's what's in there makes those days easier...
如果这里面的东西能让他最后几天舒坦些
that'll do for me.
我就满足了
I promised my sister we'd help him.
我向我妹妹保证过我们会帮他
We all promised her.
我们都向她保证了
Plus there'll be other stuff in there. Batteries.
再说里面还会有其他东西 电池
All sorts. OK. OK.
各种东西 好吧 好吧
Leave the keys in the ignition.
钥匙别拔
I'm ahead of you there.
还用得着你说吗
If you hear anything, yeah, don't fuck about, yeah?
如果你听到什么动静 不要久留
Just tear straight off.
赶紧跑
Five minutes? No more.
五分钟 一分不多
All right?
好吗
You sure it's gonna be in there?
你确定会在里面吗
Course I'm not sure.
我当然不确定了
Fuck it.
管他呢
Fuck.
该死
95-dy42.
95dy42
95-dy42.
95dy42
95-dy42.
95dy42
95-dy42.
95dy42
95-dy42.
95dy42
95-dy...
95dy...
95-dy42.
95dy42
Quick.
快
Fuck.
该死
Go. Go.
快走 快走
Go! Go!
快走 快走
Tony!
托尼
Clarke! Go!
克拉克 快走
Oh, fuck.
该死
Come on.
拜托
Yes.
对了
No!
不
No!
不
Fucking hell.
该死
No, please!
不 不要啊
Please, no! Fuck, no! No, please!
拜托 不 不 不要啊
Please!
不要
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fucker!
滚
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck. Fuck you, you-- Fuck!
滚 滚开 滚开
Ok.
好吧
Shit.
该死
Ok.
好吧
Anyone?
有人吗
Come in?
收得到吗
If you can hear me, it's Bella.
如果你听得到 我是贝拉
Hello?
有人吗
Pick up. Please, fucking pick up.
接啊 拜托 接啊
Fuck.
该死
Hello? Who is that?
喂 你是谁
I can't hear you. You're not clear.
我听不到你说话 你声音不清楚
Listen, if you can hear me, just whistle.
如果你听得到我说话 吹口哨
Don't say anything.
不要说话
Ok, ok.
好 好
I can't talk for long.
我不能说太久
We found a dog at the warehouse.
我们在仓库发现一只狗
We didn't see it.
我们没看到
We don't know how long it had been in there.
我们不知道那只狗在那里多久了
It got Tony and Clarke.
它干掉了托尼和克拉克
So they're gone. I'm-- I'm sorry.
他们死了 对不起
And can you tell Ali that I'm sorry too?
你能再转告艾丽我很抱歉吗
She said that we were mad to bother and she was right.
她说我们根本不该去 她说得没错
We... We just wanted to help her with Jack.
我们...只是想帮她安抚杰克
I don't know...
我不知道
Get him something that might help.
给他拿点有帮助的东西
I know he's in pain.
我知道他很痛苦
I've lost the dog for now,
我暂时甩掉那只狗了
but my guess is it's still operational.
但我猜它还在运行
And I'm figuring it can lock onto this signal,
我想它应该能锁定这个信♥号♥♥
so I'm gonna have to go dark.
所以我要中止通讯了
It's, um-- It stuck me with a tracker,
我腿上中了它的追踪器
but I managed to get it out.
但我想办法取出来了
I'm gonna have to find somewhere overnight to hide out, I...
我要找个能过夜的地方躲起来 我...
Get some medical stuff or something.
找点药之类的
If I don't make it back...
如果我没能回去
will you pass a message to Graham?
能帮我给格雷姆带个话吗
Just I love him.
就告诉他我爱他
Please would you pass that on?
能帮我转达吗
I'm gonna have to switch off now.
我得关闭对讲机了
I'll try and make it back.
我会努力回去的
Bye, now.
再见
Fuck.
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Come on.
加把劲
Stay still.
别动
Shit, shit, shit.
该死 该死 该死
You can't do it.
你上不来
You can't do it.
你上不来
Your arm's fucked, so you can't climb the tree.
你前爪废了 你爬不上来
Yeah, take a good look, mate.
好好看看吧 伙计
You'll be waiting a long time.
你要等上很久了
A very long time.
很久很久
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表