剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Having a back-seat driver glued into the back seat
有一个永远不离开的后座司机
ain't no fun for anyone in the car.
对车里的人来说可不怎么好受
No privacy for him. No agency for her.
他没有隐私 她无法行动
It'd drive you mental. Exactly.
这会让你发疯的 没错
You know, fine, forget it.
好吧 当我没说
All right, go ahead. Keep talking.
好 继续 继续说
I'm going for the anchovies.
我要吃凤尾鱼了
You gonna be quiet?
你能保持安静吗
You wanna shut up now? You're good?
你现在想闭嘴了吗 行吗
You--
你
Fuck you.
去你的
Fuck.
妈的
Yeah. I don't... I don't care.
对 我不在乎
You... you're still talking.
你还在说话
You...
你
Anyhow,
总之
soon he or they come to me.
他或他们不久后就来找我了
Like I'm their relationship therapist.
就像我是他们的情感治疗师
Would you pipe down and let me speak?
你能消停一下让我说吗
Let me finish a goddamn sentence.
让我起码说完一句话
Guys, I see the problem.
我知道问题所在了
She's the problem.
她才是问题所在
Familiarity breeding contempt is the problem.
亲不敬 熟生蔑就是问题
You need to ration your contact.
你们需要限制联♥系♥
Ration how?
怎么限制
She's running through my head like a goddamn tune I can't shake.
她在我的脑子里就像一支忘不掉的曲子
Well, we could upgrade your privileges, Jack.
我们可以升级你的权限 杰克
Give you a little more control.
给你更多控制权
Shut up! Sorry. Go on.
闭嘴 抱歉 继续说
Well, maybe if you had the ability
如果你有能力
to place Carrie on pause now and then...
时不时暂停凯莉的感知
it'd make things easier for the both of you.
对你们俩来说都会好些
Do it.
就这么办
Whatever. Whatever. Whatever. Do it.
我才不管呢 就这么办
So he upped his privileges.
所以他升级了他的权限
Should be able to put her on pause. This one?
现在可以暂停她了 这个吗
That's it. OK.
没错 好的
Didn't take him long to use 'em.
他没过多久就开始使用
So now we're just openly checking out women's racks?
所以我们现在堂而皇之地看辣妹吗
And don't say you weren't
别说你没有
because I can feel the fucking boner forming, OK?
因为我能感觉你硬了
And he checks her ass too as she leaves. Holy fuck.
在她离开时还盯着人家的屁♥股♥ 妈的
So I checked her out. What?
我就打量她了 怎么着
I'm horny as fuck, haven't jerked off in, like, a month.
我都憋死了 已经快一个月没撸过一发了
Well, I'm not stopping you.
我可没阻止你啊
You're looking over my shoulder but from the inside.
你在我脑袋里一直盯着我
It's like trying to jerk off in front of a cop
就像是在一个警♥察♥面前撸
who's also your mom.
这警♥察♥还是你妈
Fuck you! OK, you know what?
去你的 好吧 告诉你
That's it. That's it. That's it.
够了 我受够了
Time out. I'm putting you on pause.
够了 我要暂停你
No. Jack, don't you dare.
不 杰克 你敢
Jack. Jack, I'm warning you.
杰克 杰克 我警告你
Not cool.
这太过分了
Don't do that again.
别再这样了
Are... Are we at home?
我们到家了吗
Why the Halloween pumpkin?
为什么有万圣节南瓜
Halloween's months from now.
万圣节离现在还有几个月
Actually, it's today.
其实 就是今天
How long was I on pause?
我被暂停了多久
Just a few weeks.
就几周
I don't know. Eight?
我也不清楚 八周
OK, I know. I'm... I'm sorry.
我明白 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry. I felt really bad.
我知道 抱歉 我也过意不去
So, um, I got you this.
所以我给你买♥♥了这个
Figured it's kind of our anniversary, so--
今天算是我们的纪念日 所以
Fuck you. You're a fucking asshole.
去你的 你个混♥蛋♥
You want me to eat this cupcake or not?
你要不要我吃这个纸杯蛋糕
Orange cream icing.
橙味奶油糖霜
Where's Parker? Your favorite.
帕克在哪里 这可是你的最爱
I wanna see Parker.
我想见帕克
You had him away from me for months.
你让我几个月没见到他
I wanna see my boy.
我想见我的儿子
Ok.
好的
Ok.
好的
Where is he?
他在哪里
What you got going on there?
你在忙什么呢
Is that a fire truck? Yeah.
那是辆消防车吗 是的
Tell him I love him.
告诉他我爱他
Buddy, Mommy loves you.
哥们 妈妈爱你
What?
什么
Tell him I need a hug.
告诉他我需要一个拥抱
You wanna know something else?
还有 知道吗
Mommy needs a hug.
妈妈想要抱抱
God!
天哪
Parker complicated things.
帕克让事情复杂了
They both felt responsibility for him,
他们都觉得要为他负责
so they tried to compromise,
所以他们想要各退一步
you know, reach an agreement, like adults.
达成共识 像大人那样
Jack put Carrie on pause except for the weekends,
在平时 杰克都把凯莉暂停 而到了周末
when they'd take Parker out with Carrie in attendance,
他会带着凯莉跟帕克出去玩
kind of like a divorcee with visiting rights.
有点像拥有探视权的离婚夫妻
You go hide.
你去藏起来吧
That's it!
就这样
You tricked me.
被你骗到了
Come down here.
下来
I'm coming.
我来了
It worked OK.
这个办法还行
For a while.
维持了一段时间
Looks like we're neighbors.
看来我们是邻居
I've just moved in.
我刚搬进来
Emily. Jack. Nice to meet you.
艾米丽 杰克 很高兴认识你
Oh, please.
拜托
Who's this? It's Parker.
这是谁 他叫帕克
Cool name.
好酷的名字
Guess I'll see you around.
回头见
Yeah.
好
Guess I'll see you around.
回头见
She was nice, OK?
她只是表示友好 好吗
Cut the shit.
别狡辩了
I know when your hormones are flowing, OK?
我知道你都精虫上脑了 好吗
Our balls are brewing up a blow load as we speak.
在我们讲话的同时 我们的蛋蛋都涨大了
I can't. I'm with our son.
现在别闹 我们的儿子还在呢
I didn't hit on anyone.
我没泡过谁
You know what? Fuck it. Visiting time is over.
你知道吗 算了 探视时间结束了
No. Jack, don't you dare. Jack.
不 杰克 你敢 杰克
Jack, you son of a bi--
杰克 你这个婊♥子♥养...
Parker, wait up.
帕克 等等
Anyhow, as time passed by,
不管怎样 渐渐地
Jack got it on with the neighbor.
杰克跟邻居好上了
And Carrie didn't take it so good.
而凯莉对此并不开心
She works all week. We just wanted to spend a weekend together.
她平日都要工作 我们只是想一起过个周末
Jesus, can't you just be happy for us?
天哪 你就不能为我们感到高兴吗
No, Jack, weirdly enough, I can't.
不 杰克 很奇怪 我做不到
Christ, you are so bitter.
天哪 你真刻薄
No. Why?
不 为什么
Is she giving you shit?
她在为难你吗
Carrie, stop giving him shit.
凯莉 别为难他了
Tell her to back off.
让她滚开
I Tell her.
我... 告诉她
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表