剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
She never fucking moved house.
她没有搬家
She stayed where she is in case he came back.
她就住在原来的地方 等他回家
All this time, Mia, she's still waiting for him.
米娅 一直以来 她都在等他
That's dreadful. But what can we do?
这太不幸了 但我们能做什么
I'm gonna write her a letter.
我要给她写一封信
No. Anonymous.
不 匿名信
I am not gonna mention you. Rob, no.
我不会提到你的 罗伯 不
You'll open up God knows what, you'll just rake it all up.
你会搞出一堆事 把那事再翻出来
I can't live with it, Mia. There's things they can do.
我承受不住了 米娅 现在有技术
'Cause they can trace it back.
他们可以追踪到你
They can trace it. They'll find the body, they'll find us.
他们可以追踪它 找到尸体 找到我们
They won't find us.
他们不会找到我们的
Yes, they will, then we're fucked.
是的 他们会的 那时我们就完了
Look, when I quit alcohol,
听着 我开始戒酒的时候
they told me to make amends with anyone I've ever hurt.
他们叫我去补偿我伤害过的人
Who have I hurt more than her?
还有谁比她被我伤得更重呢
Also say you're not supposed to hurt anyone else. What about me?
你也不应该伤害其他人 那我呢
What about her? No, no, no.
那她呢 不 不 不
No.
不
No! Fuck!
不 操
It was your idea. It was your fucking idea!
是你的主意 是你的主意
I know. I know, and I'm sorry.
我明白 我明白 我很抱歉
Fifteen years, 15 years, the fucking shame, the fucking guilt!
15年了 我的羞耻 我的罪恶感
I've got somewhere. I've got a life.
我有了成就 我有我的生活
You don't know, don't understand.
你不知道 你不明白
That's not the point, though.
那不是重点
You don't understand.
你不理解
You're not married. I've got a son. He's nine years old.
你没有结婚 我有个儿子 他只有九岁
You've seen photos of him. Think of him, please.
你见过他的照片 请你想想他吧
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I sat on this for you.
我帮你掩盖了
I fucking sat on this for you! I'm sorry. I'm sorry!
我为你掩盖了这事 抱歉 我很抱歉
Hey, look at me.
看着我
Look at me. I've made up my mind, and that's how it is.
看着我 我下定决心了 就是这样
Please, please, please.
拜托 求你了
Please, please, please, Rob.
求你了 罗伯
Hey, listen, I understand. I understand.
听着 我明白 我明白
Do you?
是吗
Yeah. Come on, let's talk about this.
嗯 来 我们谈一谈
No, no, I can't stay here.
不不 我不能留在这里
No, no, no, no. What are you doing? Let go!
不 不 你在做什么 放开我
Mia, I'm fucking leaving.
米娅 我要走了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Mia, let the-- Mia, let the fuck-- Let the fuck-- go!
米娅 放...米娅 放...手
Fuck...
操
Codger.
"老家伙"
That's his name, Codger.
它的名字是"老家伙"
What?
什么
Ah, you don't like him. Oh, it's not that.
你不喜欢它 不是的
It's so hard to get presents for you.
给你挑礼物真困难
No, I like him. He's... fluffy.
不 我喜欢 它...毛茸茸的
Exactly. No, Ali's gonna love him.
没错 阿里会喜欢它的
It's just we've got a lot going on, what with Ali and...
只是我们有不少事要忙 阿里的情况还有...
I'll take him back.
我把它退回去
The pet shop guy was OK. It won't be a problem.
那个宠物店的人还挺好说话 没事
No, no, no, no, you're right. It'll be good for Ali.
不不不 你说得对 这对阿里有好处
Codger stays.
把老家伙留下吧
He's... Codger the lodger.
它是房♥客老家伙
Changing time. Uh...
要换尿布了
Happy birthday. Thanks.
生日快乐 谢谢
Room service.
客房♥服务
Lovely, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Hi. Hiya, love.
你好 亲爱的
Yeah, it was... No, the speech went great.
嗯 不 演讲很顺利
Yeah, I'm back in the morning.
我早上回去
I'm just tired, that's all.
我就是累了
Did he? Oh, that's great.
是吗 那好啊
No, don't put him on.
不 别让他接电♥话♥
Hey, Dad said you were great in your rehearsal for your play.
爸爸说你今天彩排很不错
You had a good rehearsal? Yeah, I'm proud of you.
你彩排得不错吗 我真为你骄傲
I love you.
我爱你
So that's one night.
住了一晚
You had room service and a £9.99 charge for the movie.
你点了客房♥服务还有9.99镑的付费电影
For a movie?
电影
You... you watched a film last night, no?
你昨晚没有看一部电影吗
Yeah. I was in last night, yeah.
对 我昨晚在房♥里 是的
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm from Realm Insurance, about the pizza van accident.
我是领域保险的 是为那辆披萨车事故来的
Oh, come in.
请进
I mean, it'll cover you for up to four months,
这最多能支付你四个月的费用
but that is quite a substantial claim.
但这也是一大笔索赔了
Well, I was heading off on tour with the Philharmonic next week.
我本来下周要跟着交响乐团去巡回演出
Europe, Middle East, Australia.
欧洲 中东 澳大利亚
Not now.
现在去不了了
As I'm sure you appreciate, with a payout of this size,
你肯定也知道 这样一大笔钱
we will need to investigate the accident. Yeah, of course.
我们必须得调查这个事故 当然
Now, that stretch of the street
那整条街
has a security camera, vandalized,
都有监控摄像 不过被破坏了
by some kids, I'm guessing, paintballed right in the wrong place.
我猜是孩子玩彩弹时弄坏的
But the, um...
但是
delivery van thing must've had a camera.
送餐车上肯定有摄像头吧
Not working. Oh, for God's sake.
不好使 不是吧
No, that's actually good for your claim.
不 那其实对你的索赔是件好事
Fences Pizza's a big company.
栅栏披萨是个大公♥司♥
They're been press claiming
他们一直大肆宣传
their driverless fleet has a good record.
他们的无人驾驶车队记录良好
The malfunctioning camera, that's a step toward negligence.
有故障的摄像头 可以证明他们工作的疏忽
So if we can prove full liability, you could also consider
如果我们能证明是他们的全责 你还可以考虑
filing a substantial civil case under our litigation wing?
在我们的法律部帮助下提起大额民事诉讼
Could be a lot of money.
可以索赔很多钱
Yeah, OK, I'm sold.
好吧 我没意见
Great.
好的
Now, I'll just hook you up
现在 我要给你
to the recaller here.
连上这个回忆器
It's one of those memory dredgers?
这就是那种记忆挖取器吗
We prefer "corroborators."
我们更喜欢叫取证器
Police things, aren't they?
不是警♥察♥的工具吗
Not since last year.
去年开始不再仅限于他们了
We all have them now.
现在我们也有了
Right.
好了
May I? Yeah.
可以吗 好的
I feel like a specimen.
我感觉自己像个样本
So, this accesses engrams,
这个东西会读取忆痕
your memories of what happened.
也就是你对事件的记忆
Now, they're subjective.
你的记忆是主观的
They may not be totally accurate, and they're often emotional,
也许不完全准确 而且往往有强烈情绪
but by collecting a range of
但是通过收集包括你
recollections from yourself and any witnesses,
和其他目击者在内的一系列记忆
we can help build a corroborative picture of the whole.
我们就能为构建完整案件经过提供帮助
I don't remember anything. It's a total blank.
我什么都不记得 一片空白
Oh, I've got something that might help.
我或许能提供点帮助
What, getting drunk?
怎么 喝醉酒就行吗
The accident happened a few hundred meters
事故发生地离城♥堡♥港酿酒厂
from the Castle Port Brewery.
只有几百米
The whole area smells like a pub.
整片地区都一股酒吧味儿
No sipping, just take a sniff.
不用喝 闻一下就行
Aroma's a great memory boost, helps anchor you
气味对记忆有刺♥激♥作用 能帮你回忆起
to where you were.
当时的状况
Oh... that's familiar.
确实有点印象
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表