剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
How are the pressures and saturation?
血压和血氧饱和度怎么样
Pressures are good. Oxygen saturation is 100%.
血压稳定 血氧饱和度100%
Feel anything? No.
有什么感觉吗 没有
How about now?
现在呢
And when he does that?
他这样做呢
Nothing.
没感觉
OK. All set, then.
好 都准备好了
Making initial incision. Hand me the Bovie.
切第一道切口 给我高频电刀
We've entered the peritoneum.
已进入腹膜
I can't believe I couldn't do it.
真不敢相信我竟然没法自己生
I couldn't push anymore.
我再也推不动了
Don't be ridiculous. Don't apologize.
别说傻话了 用不着道歉
We've moved the bladder. Here's the uterine incision.
膀胱已拨开 切子♥宫♥切口
Oh, God... Hey, it's gonna be fine.
天啊 没事的
I won't tell anybody if you want to hold my hand.
抓住我的手吧 我不会告诉别人的
OK, we're ready now. How are the vitals?
好了 准备好了 生命体征如何
Still good. You're gonna feel a little pressure now.
很稳定 你现在会觉得有点压力
Occiput is visible and...
能看见后脑勺了
baby is out.
胎儿出来了
Cutting the umbilical cord.
剪脐带
Is she OK?
她没事吧
What is it?
怎么了
What's...
怎么...
Say she's OK. It's OK.
她没事吧 没事的
Oh, God! Oh, God...
天啊 天啊
Is she OK? Just relax. Hold on. OK?
她没事吧 放松 等一等 好吗
Good job.
好样的
She's great.
她很健康
She's beautiful.
她好漂亮
One, two, three and open your mouth and eat this down, OK?
数三下 你张大嘴吃下去 好不好
One, two, three, boo.
一 二 三 吃
No, no. Big "Ah" and in it goes.
不 嘴张得大大的 叉子才进得去
So, that's how it's gonna be, huh, soldier?
要这样吗 士兵
I'm not a soldier.
我不是士兵
You want me to take over?
换我来吧
I think your mother should know by now that
你妈妈现在应该知道
your grandfather's not a quitter.
外公我可不会轻言放弃
One, two, three, and...
一二三
I want to take Sara to the park. You want to come?
我想带萨拉去公园 你去吗
No, I'm gonna pass if you don't mind.
不 不介意的话我就不去了
I'd like to get at that painting, get it finished.
我想继续画画 把它画完
The horse? Yeah.
那匹马吗 对
Yep. Have a good time.
嗯 玩得开心
No, no.
不不
Mommy.
妈妈
Here we are!
到喽
Marie?
玛丽
I thought it was you.
我就觉得是你
This is Mikey.
他叫米奇
Hello, little guy. Yeah.
你好 小家伙 是啊
Hey, there.
你好呀
How old is he? He's seven months.
他多大了 七个月
Congratulations. Yeah. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
Kitty!
猫咪
I'm so tired. Yeah.
我好累 是啊
Hopefully he'll sleep through the night one of these days.
希望有朝一日他能一觉到天亮
Yeah, well, you're past that. How old's Sara now?
是啊 你已经熬过那个阶段了 萨拉多大了
Sara is three and she's...
三岁了 她...
Sara!
萨拉
Sara!
萨拉
Come say hi to this little boy.
过来跟小♥弟♥弟♥打个招呼
Sara?
萨拉
Sara?
萨拉
Sara! Sara!
萨拉 萨拉
Sara! Sara!
萨拉 萨拉
Sara!
萨拉
Mommy's looking for you! Sara!
妈妈在找你 萨拉
Sara!
萨拉
It's OK. We're gonna find her. Stop!
别急 我们会找到她的 别说了
Lady! Sara!
女士 萨拉
I found her!
我找到她了
She was down by the track. Fallen down the slope.
她在小路那边 滚下山坡了
Said she... she followed a cat?
她说她刚才在追猫
She followed a cat. I'm so sorry.
她去追猫了 真对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm right here.
真对不起 对不起 妈妈在呢
Oh, God, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
天啊 对不起 对不起
Miss Sambrell? Yes.
萨姆布瑞尔女士 是我
And Sara, right? Follow me.
萨拉 对吗 跟我来
You have a recommendation,
有人推荐你
so Sara will be part of our trial period.
所以萨拉会参加我们的实验阶段
Well, it's been tested though, right? Of course.
经过检测了吧 当然
I mean, she's not, like, a guinea pig. Yes.
她不会做小白鼠吧 不会的
It's all fully tested, perfectly safe.
已经全面检测过了 百分百安全
This is just us fine-tuning our subscription model
只不过全面推广前 我们想精确调整
before the full launch.
订购模式
Look at the kids.
看看这些孩子
We're getting feedback on
我们想得到反馈
which features our customers use most in the real world.
现实生活中哪种功能顾客用得最频繁
Do you wanna go up? Yeah!
你想上去吗 来吧
Response so far is just incredible.
目前得到的反馈非常好
The sense of security, peace of mind.
安全放心
I mean, the stories we've been hearing, they're inspirational.
我们听到的使用经历非常让人振奋
Can you see the screen?
你能看见屏幕吗
OK, then. There you go.
那好吧 好了
You like cartoons? Yeah.
你喜欢动画片吗 喜欢
Yeah? Shimmer and Shine?
喜欢《愿望精灵小姐妹》吗
OK.
好
Then you watch that and I won't be a moment. OK?
那你看吧 我马上回来 好不好
That's it? That's it.
这就完成了 是啊
So...
那么...
Let's get you all set up.
我帮你设置好
I'll run you through everything. OK? OK.
我从头到尾教你一遍 好吗 好
Feel free to ask any questions.
有问题随时问
This is your parental hub.
这是你的父母控制中心
I'm just pairing it with Sara's implant.
我把它和萨拉的植入物配对
OK. We're all set.
好了 设置好了
So, this is Sara's current location,
这是萨拉当前的位置
which is here, of course.
当然 就是这里
Oh, look at that.
看看
Now, if she ever goes missing, all you have to do is tap here,
要是她走丢了 你只需按这里
enter your PIN, and law enforcement is automatically notified.
输入密♥码♥ 它就会自动通知执法部门
OK.
好
These are her vitals.
这是她的生命体征
Healthy heartbeat. Oh, I see her iron levels are a little low.
心跳很健康 她稍微有点缺铁
How is she eating?
她饭吃得怎么样
Man, she's picky. Um, she hates greens, so--
她挑食得很 不爱吃绿色蔬菜 所以
You might want to think about nutritional supplements.
给她吃点营养补充剂吧
OK.
好
Now, tap this icon here...
按这个图标
to relay her optic feed.
转播她的视觉信♥号♥♥
This is what she's seeing now?
这就是她现在看到的
That's right.
没错
That's amazing.
真是太厉害了
Mommy! It's funny.
妈妈 真好玩
And there are parental controls you can apply to that.
还有家长控制功能
Uh, controls? Content limitations.
控制 限制内容
If she witnesses something
要是她看见了
that causes her cortisol levels to rise, like stress,
让她皮质醇水平上升的东西 比如压力
it can kind of paint out whatever's triggering it.
它能覆盖住触发不利情绪的东西
Let me show you. OK.
我演示给你看 好
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表