剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Like what?
什么话
Like the porn stuff.
就是黄♥片♥里叫♥床♥的那种
I mean, like, you don't have to talk like that... for me.
你不用为我那么说
Ok.
好吧
What?
怎么了
Just... just you.
就是 你啊
What about me?
我怎么了
You know...
你知道吗
You've got muscles, but...
你一身腱子肉 不过嘛
...you're a pussy.
你就是一软蛋
Yeah.
好吧
I'm busted. My mom knows I'm not at Reilly's.
我被发现了 我妈知道我不在莱丽家
Yeah, I mean...
真的
We gotta go, OK?
我们得回去了 好吧
Come on. Fuck.
快点 该死
No lights. Maybe she's still out.
没开灯 也许她还没回来
Pretty sure she had a date.
我确定她约会去了
Maybe she got laid.
也许她也滚床单了呢
Oh, please, that's gross.
闭嘴吧你 真恶心
Sorry. Check out that laugh.
抱歉 瞧你乐的
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Later.
回见
Sara?
萨拉
Sorry, Mom. I am a little late. It's OK.
抱歉 妈妈 我回来晚了 没事
How was Reilly?
莱丽怎么样
She's great.
她挺好
I gotta go to bed.
我去睡觉啦
OK. Night, Mom.
好的 晚安 妈妈
I love you.
我爱你
Hmm, probiotics.
又加益生素了
I gotta go.
我走了
I'm gonna be a little late back from school.
我今天放学晚回来会儿
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Said I'd help Meryl with a project.
约好了要帮梅丽尔做课业
She's being a dork about it, so...
她还挺认真的 所以
OK. See ya!
那好 回见
Bye!
再见
Have a good afternoon. Thank you, dear.
祝您下午愉快 谢谢你 亲爱的
All right. What do you think?
好 你觉得怎么样
OK, that's awesome, but I can't put that on the van.
是挺好的 但我不能喷在车上
Why not? Well, A, it's not my van,
为什么 首先 那不是我的车
and, B, it's better if I'm anonymous.
其次 我最好不要太张扬
For your special delivery?
因为你要运特别的货吗
Maybe, yeah.
也许吧
You got any on you? Any what?
你身上带了吗 带什么了
Oh, come on, Trick. I'm not dumb. I know what you sell.
得了吧 崔克 我不傻 我知道你卖♥♥什么
You got any?
带了吗
It's not for you.
不适合你
Bet it's in your backpack.
肯定在你背包里
Under the seat... Sara.
在座位底下 萨拉
With tape. Come here.
和带子放在一起 过来
Hey, Sara, give me that. Duct tape.
萨拉 还给我 胶带
Give me that. No, no, no.
还给我 不行不行
Come on, give me that.
快点给我
I bet it's in the pocket. No!
肯定在袋子里 没有
I'm making a little money on the side so I can move out, OK?
我只是挣点小钱好赶紧搬出去 好吗
It's not like I use that shit.
我不吸那东西
Have you tried it?
你试过吗
Of course I've tried it but, I mean, it's not even good coke,
我当然吸过 但那又不是什么好货
it's, like, average.
就一般般
It's for people who like to
是专门给那些
talk about themselves all the time. Yada yada yada.
喜欢整天自夸的人的 嘚嘚嘚
Show me what it looks like.
让我看看是什么样子
Come on. I just want to see.
拜托 我就想看看
Please.
求你了
Are you sure it's not sugar?
你确定这不是白糖吗
Go away.
得了吧你
So, one of the things people do is they put it, like...
有一种吸法就是把这东西放在
under their gum, bottom gum. OK.
牙龈下边 下牙龈 好吧
So...
这样
Gross.
真恶心
All right, let's, uh, let's put it back.
好了 先收起来吧
I don't think you should... I want to try some.
你最好不要 我想试试
Just a little, just once.
就一点 就一次
Just once.
就一次
Hi, can I help? I'm just looking.
您需要点什么吗 我来找人
Ma'am?
女士
Excuse me? Are you Ryan Tribecky?
你好 你是莱恩·崔贝基吗
You stay away from my daughter. Uh... I don't know what
你离我女儿远点 我不知道你在说什么
Sara. You know exactly what I'm talking about. You stay away.
萨拉 你知道我在说什么 你离她远点
OK, she's... She is 15, you junkie piece of shit.
那个她 她才15岁 你个吸毒的垃圾
You want the cops in on this?
你希望我报♥警♥吗
I didn't do anything. I will show them what you did.
我什么都没做 我会让警♥察♥看你做了什么
OK, you stay away from her, or I will show them this. OK?
你离她远点 否则我把这个拿给警♥察♥看
You still got that system?
那个系统你还留着
Yes, I have it. So whatever she sees,
没错 所以不管她看见了什么
I see, and I am watching you.
我也能看见 我盯着你呢
OK. So you stay away.
好 所以你离她远点
OK, if she calls you, you hang up.
她打给你 你不准接
If she comes to see you, you tell her to get away.
她来见你 你把她打发走
You just stay away from her. I'll stay away.
你离她远点 我会的
You stay the fuck away.
你给我离得远远的
Hey, Mom.
好啊 妈
The mailbox you're attempting to reach is full.
您试图接入的语♥音♥信箱已满
Please try again.
请稍后再试
Sara?
萨拉
Hey, dinner's ready.
晚饭好了
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
It's Mexican.
墨西哥菜哟
Please, I just...
拜托 我就是
I'm tired, and I want to sleep, OK?
我困了 我想提前睡 好吗
Ok.
好
So you're cutting me out.
所以你要跟我分
Standard dick move. That's what this is, right?
标准的混♥蛋♥作风 是这样吗
Look at me.
看着我
Why can't you just look at me? It was a mistake.
你看我一眼怎么了 这是个错误
It didn't seem like a mistake from where I was laying.
我可没觉得是个错误
I can't be with you.
我不能和你在一起
What the fuck?
什么
I don't want to be with you.
我不想和你在一起
I don't want you, OK?
我不喜欢你 明白吗
You know what?
我告诉你
Fuck you.
去你的
Hey, Mom.
好啊 妈
OK, so why is he so down?
那么他为什么这么难过呢
Oedipus says things like:
俄狄浦斯说过
"Let the storm burst, my fixed resolve still holds." Or:
"发生便发生吧 我定要弄清楚" 再比如
"Nothing can make me other than what I am."
"我决不会被证明是另一个人"
He still holds himself morally responsible.
他仍然认为自己负有道德责任
He doesn't blame fate for what's happened to him.
他并不把自身的苦难怪罪在命运上
Moral responsibility implies the existence of free will,
而道德责任感是自♥由♥意志的彰显
but actually...
但归根结底
You feeling any better?
你感觉好些了吧
So, listen...
你听好
I had to run some tests, in case we had a noro outbreak here.
我做了一些测试 以防是诺如病毒爆发
Honey, it was the EC pill that made you sick.
亲爱的 你吐是因为避孕药
EC? Emergency contraception.
避孕药 紧急事后避孕药
For terminating your pregnancy.
是为了中止你的妊娠
There's no... There's no pregnancy.
我...没怀孕啊
Seriously, I'm... I'm not...
真的 我没有
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表