剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
It's OK. Look.
没事的 看
See, the imagery causes a cortisol spike, and this...
看 这情景使得她皮质醇飙升 这是
Filter on.
过滤开
...is what she sees and hears.
她现在的所见所闻
OK.
好吧
Yeah, I'm not sure that we'll...
我不确定我们会...
It's all optional.
都是可选操作
Ok.
好
How much?
多少钱
Nothing. It's a free trial.
不要钱 免费试用
Oh, free.
免费的
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 是啊
And it's completely safe.
而且绝对安全
I'm sure it is, honey.
我相信 宝贝
I am 2,000 years old...
我已经两千岁了
and I remember when we used to open up the door
我记得以前 我们会敞开大门
and just let the kids be.
孩子爱怎样就怎样
And I remember breaking my arm
我记得因为你不装安全门栏
because you wouldn't get a baby gate.
我摔断了胳膊
And how is the arm now?
那你的胳膊现在如何
Feels OK.
还可以
Are you there? Mommy!
你在吗 妈妈
Where are you?
你在哪
Mommy?
妈妈
Are you here?
你在这儿吗
Mommy?
妈妈
What's up, sweetheart? I'm looking for Mommy.
怎么了 宝贝 我在找妈妈
You're looking for Mommy? I got no idea where she's at.
你在找妈妈 我不知道她在哪
Upstairs. Go on. Go look upstairs.
楼上 去吧 去楼上找找
Mommy, where are you?
妈妈 你在哪
Mommy, I hear you.
妈妈 我听见你了
I'm gonna find you.
我会找到你的
I hear you, Mommy.
我听见你了 妈妈
Filter on.
过滤开
You guys gonna be all right?
你们会好好的吧
I raised you all right. You turned out OK.
我都把你安全养大了 你这不好好的吗
Took you a while, but you did.
是花了点时间 但你顺利长大了
All right, sweetheart. I'll see you later.
好了宝贝 待会见
Terrorize your grandpa. He can handle it.
好好吓吓你外公 他应付得来
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Orange straw.
橙色吸管
OK, just push on my hand. OK. Yeah.
使劲推我的手 好
Relax.
放松
Again. Is that all you got?
再来 你就这么大劲吗
I think the range is getting better.
你有好转
So how long till I can get back on the bike again, you think?
我还要多久才能继续骑摩托车
I'd say two weeks and maybe don't drive so fast.
两周吧 但别骑太快
Yeah, right.
好吧
OK. So, same time next week?
好了 那么下周同一时间见
No, actually it's got to be Thursday. I got plans Monday.
不 得周四见 我周一有其他事
Something exciting?
有趣的事吗
Girlfriend's folks are in town, so nope.
女友的父母要来 所以并不是
Well, uh, Thursday it is.
那就周四吧
I'm liking yours. That's the way.
我喜欢你的画 你画得对
You're not shy about using color, are you?
用色可真大胆 是不是
That's the way a real artist...
这才像个真正的艺术家
I'm gonna try this...
我要试试这个
Sorry, honey. Just, uh...
抱歉 宝贝 我...
Grandpa's gotta sit...
外公要坐一会儿
Grandpa?
外公
Sara...
萨拉
Sara...
萨拉
Sara...
萨拉
Oh, my God!
天啊
OK, very good.
好了
The nurse left your thing on.
护士没把这个拔掉
Yeah, she probably forgot to take it off.
她可能忘了取下来
I'll get it. I can get it.
我摘吧 我来吧
You good? Quit bugging me. Jeez.
你没事吧 别烦我了 天啊
There you go.
给你
It's warm in here.
屋里好热
I don't need that.
这用不着
Give me that.
给我那个
Sara! One cookie.
萨拉 只许吃一块曲奇
Bad for your teeth.
对牙齿不好
Thanks.
谢谢
What color for the hair?
头发涂什么颜色
Mom?
妈妈
Whatever you want.
想涂什么都行
But I'd say brunette.
我会选深褐色
He's got his arms in the air. He's given up.
他举双手投降 他放弃了
He's got a stick out and...
他抽出一根棍子
He just, like, pounds on him. Turn it off, Trick. It's gross.
一下下痛打他 关掉 崔克 好恶心
What is it?
是什么
Great. The walking snitch.
这下可好 行走的告密机器
She never snitches. She's just weird.
她没告过密 她只是奇怪而已
I want to know what you're watching.
我想知道你们在看什么
What do you care, chip-head?
关你什么事 芯片脑袋
It's parental advisory. You're locked out.
视频有脏标 你看不了
I want to know.
我想知道
You're better off not seeing it. Wish I never did.
你还是别看了 我看了都后悔了
What if I tell you what's in it? That work?
要是我告诉你它讲的是什么呢 这样行吗
So, he brings it down, like, wham! There's all this blood.
他打倒了他 砰一下 血溅得到处都是
You seen much blood?
你见过血吗
It's like juice. Thick, red juice.
像果汁一样 粘稠的红色果汁
Then the guy on the ground is all, like, "Hell, no!"
那个倒在地上的人说"不要"
And he keeps...
但他继续...
It's too much. I'm fine to have my face on the flier,
太过了 把我的脸印在传♥单♥上我无所谓
but on the poster, it's like, "Look at me."
但海报感觉像是在说"看我"
Sara, what are you doing?
萨拉 你干什么
Sara!
萨拉
What's happening in this picture?
这幅图讲的是什么
Are they happy or...
他们快乐还是
They're talking.
他们在说话
Just talking?
仅仅是说话吗
I don't know what about.
我不知道说的什么
OK. Next one.
好 下一幅
How about that one? I don't know.
这幅呢 我不知道
Is she happy?
她快乐吗
So is this, like, an autism thing?
她的病...就像是自闭症
The spectrum is wide, but in my opinion, she's not on it.
自闭症多种多样 但我觉得她不是自闭
But what about the pencils, like, self-harm?
但铅笔呢 她自残
And these pictures are...
还有她画的这些画
Has Sara ever shown any undue anger before now?
萨拉之前有没有表现出不适当的愤怒
No.
没有
Well, then consider this part experiment,
那么可以算是实验
part acting out, for your benefit.
和发脾气 是做给你看的
The Arkangel never launched nationwide.
方舟天使没能在全国范围内推广
It was banned in Europe.
在欧洲遭禁
It'll be pulled here, too, by the fall.
到秋天 在这里也会被叫停
I did this to her.
是我害了她
You can't remove the implant,
你无法移除植入物
but you can get rid of the parental unit.
但可以丢掉父母监视器
The screen.
那个屏幕
Just throw it away. Problem solved.
扔掉它 问题就解决了
Filter off.
过滤关
Goodbye.
再见
You're gonna be on your own today. OK?
今天就靠你自己了 好吗
No Arkangel.
没有方舟天使
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表