剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Well, I learned what it's like to cohabit with someone I despise.
我现在知道跟我讨厌的人一起生活的滋味了
Is that useful for the system?
这对系统有帮助吗
Everything happens for a reason.
一切皆有原因
That's sooner than I expected.
比我想的要快啊
Hello, you.
你好啊
Is this right?
这没错吗
Yeah. I mean...
是啊 我是说...
Yeah, I didn't think the system would hook us up again.
我没想到系统会让我们再约会
No, me neither.
我也是
I mean, I hope it's right, obviously, but...
我当然希望是没搞错 但是...
Coach, are we sat at the right table?
指导 我们没坐错桌子吧
Yes, that is correct.
没坐错
OK, well...
那好吧
Wait, um... Can we not check the expiry date?
等等 我们先别看有效期了
Why? Just sick of it.
为什么 我好烦那个
The system's just bounced me from bloke to bloke,
系统让我一个个人地换
short fling after short fling.
全是露水情缘
I know they're short flings, they're just meaningless,
我知道那都是露水情缘 毫无意义
and I get really detached. It's like I'm not really there.
我心不在焉 完全不在状态
So the other week, I was with this guy,
那一周 我跟一个人在一起
God knows who, basically just a haircut.
天知道是谁 就是换了张脸
And I literally had this out-of-body experience.
我真有种灵魂出窍的感觉
I wandered out of my body,
我的魂魄飞了出去
and I sat in this chair across the room
坐在了房♥间对面的椅子上
and I watched myself fucking this guy.
看着自己干那男的
And I was, like, what is that all about?
我就想 这怎么回事啊
That is literally just a dick going in and out of a hole.
那完全就是一根屌♥进进出出地插一个洞
Yeah, that's pretty detached.
是啊 是挺不走心的
When it's a long-term thing, it's just as bad,
但是长♥期♥的恋爱也一样糟糕
watching the clock like you're a prisoner,
简直像蹲监狱一样等着时间过去
counting the hours, the minutes.
每分钟 每小时地数着
Oh, God, I've been there. Yeah.
天啊 深有体会 是啊
Yeah, let's not check the expiry, then. Yeah.
是啊 我们别看有效期了 好
It's a deal. Deal.
说定了 说定了
OK.
好
Bring on les fishcake.
上鱼饼吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
So? So...
怎么样 那么
Might as well. I suppose we have to.
不如就做吧 我想我们必须做
Don't know how much time we've got.
不知道我们有多少时间
Yeah, it could be ten minutes.
可能是10分钟呢
Think you could last ten minutes? Fuck off.
你觉得你能坚持10分钟吗 讨厌
All right. OK, then.
那好吧
Wait. One of us should get undressed first.
等等 我们中该有一个人先脱衣服
Why only one of us? It'll be funny.
为什么就一个 那样多好玩
Go on then. Get your kit off.
来吧 脱裤子吧
No. No, it was my idea.
不不 是我的点子
All right.
好吧
This is kind of emasculating.
这样让我好没面子
Well, then, you'd better make up for it in a minute.
那你待会儿可得大展雄风
I'm gonna see your dick
我要看你的老二
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm gonna fucking see it Yeah, OK. Yeah
我要看到它啦 行啦
What if there is no scrutiny,
要是根本没有审查呢
it's just putting us together in any old order,
只是把我们随机地配对
and we all go along with it
我们都听之任之
'cause they're always telling us how clever it is?
因为他们总在宣传这个系统多智能
Yeah, but it does put people with the one.
是啊 但它能让人们找到真爱
It's got a 99.8% success rate.
有99.8%的成功率呢
But how do you know they're perfect matches?
但你怎么知道他们是完美匹配的
I mean, what if all it's actually doing
如果它其实只是在
is gradually wearing us down,
渐渐消磨我们的耐心
putting us in one relationship after another
让我们经历一段段的恋情
for random durations in a random sequence?
以随机的顺序 时长也是随机的
Each time you get a little bit more pliable,
每次 你都会变得更顺从
a little bit more broken,
更心碎一点
until eventually it coughs up the final offering
直到最终 它给出最终提议
and says that's the one.
并告诉你那就是完美对象
And by that point you are so defeated and so exhausted
到那时 你已经太挫败 太疲惫
that you just accept it, you settle.
你直接接受了 将就了
And then you have to live the rest of your life
然后 你余生都得一直
convincing yourself you didn't.
说服自己 那不是将就
Well done. That's one of the bleakest things I've ever heard.
说得好 真是我听过的最阴暗的论调了
Thank you.
谢谢
Right. Do you wanna know my theory?
好了 你想听听我的理论吗
Let's assume the system isn't random.
假设系统不是随机的
It's as sophisticated as they say it is. OK.
是真如他们说的那么复杂 好
Right, so using these, it slurps up all your reactions, yeah?
嗯 它用这个捕捉你的所有反应 是吧
It builds up a complex profile.
建立一个复杂的档案
Every crazy thought you've ever had,
你每一个疯狂的念头
all your dreams and your weaknesses and--
你所有的梦想和弱点
And your mad theories. Yeah, like, everything in your head.
你的疯狂理论是 你脑海里的一切
Right. So if it's everything in your head...
如果是你脑袋里的一切
does it have thoughts? All right, so now you're gonna say:
那它有思想吗 好吧 那么你是要说
"What if that's us and we're stuck in a simulation?"
"如果那就是我们 我们困在模拟里了呢"
Well, how would we know?
我们要怎么知道呢
I think that settles it.
这不就知道了
I might have been programmed to go "Ow."
我可能被编程了要喊疼呢
Ok.
好吧
Come here. No.
过来 不
Coach? Hello, Frank.
指导 你好 弗兰克
I've gotta know. What would you like to know?
我必须知道 你想知道什么
The expiry date for me and Amy. I need to know how long.
我和艾米的有效期 我需要知道有多久
You're not gonna talk me out of it?
你不打算劝我别问吗
Would you like me to talk you out of it?
你希望我劝你别问吗
Yeah. Uh... No. I...
嗯 不 我...
Don't know.
我不知道
No, I'm not gonna do it. I said I wouldn't.
不 我不做了 我说过不做的
We shook on it.
我们还握手了
Fuck it.
不管了
Recalibrating.
重新校准
Coach?
指导
Coach. Recalibrating.
指导 重新校准
Coach. What's happening? Coach, it's getting shorter.
指导 怎么回事 指导 越来越短了
One-sided observation has destabilized the expiry date.
单向查看让有效期不稳定了
What? Onesided observation
什么 单向查看
has destabilized the expiry date.
让有效期不稳定了
Recalibrating.
重新校准
'Cause I looked at it on my own, it made it shorter?
因为我自己看了 所以它越来越短了
That is correct. Why?
是的 为什么
Everything happens for a reason.
一切皆有原因
All right, well, undo it, then. Make it go back.
好吧 那撤销 让它倒回去
I cannot do that. Recalibrating.
我做不到 重新校准
What if she looks at it?
要是她也看呢
Once shortened, the expiry date cannot be extended.
一旦缩短 有效期就不能再延长
Why?
为什么
Everything happens for a reason.
一切皆有原因
Come on. Come on. Recalibrating.
别这样 重新校准
When will it stop? It will stabilize
它什么时候停下来 重新校准
once recalibration has completed. Recalibrating.
结束后便会稳定下来 重新校准
Stop it. Stop it. Just...
停下 停下啊
You OK?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我没事
All right. I'm good.
好吧 我很好
Have you ever had more than four or less than four?
你打出过超过四下或低于四下的吗
What you thinking about?
你想什么呢
Nothing.
没事
All right, seriously, what's up?
好吧 说真的 怎么了
I looked.
我看了
Looked at what?
看了什么
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表