剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
No. No, please.
不 不 不要
I'm sorry.
对不起
Stay. Please?
留下来 好吗
Pete!
彼得
I'm going.
我要走了
See, it's like eating chilies.
你看 就像吃辣椒
You acclimatize fast.
你会适应得很快
First time you had a jalapeno, bet you spat it out, too hot.
你第一次吃墨西哥辣椒肯定马上吐掉 太辣了
But persevere and it becomes addictive.
但坚持下来就会上瘾
Soon, a jalapeno's not enough.
很快 一个墨西哥辣椒已经不够了
You work your way up, red-hot chilies, bird's-eye chilies,
你追求越来越高 红辣椒 鸟眼辣椒
till you get to them Scotch bonnet devils.
一直到苏格兰魔鬼椒
Dawson's craving was just the same.
道森的渴望也是一样
Before you know it, he's hanging around the ER
不知不觉 他开始经常去急诊室
just waiting for a juicy accident victim to latch onto.
想等下一个事故受害者再给他这种体验
All he can think about is that next hit gnawing away up there.
他满脑子只有对下一次痛感的期待
"Give it back to me. Give it back. I gotta have it back."
"再给我 再给我 再给我"
Sarah, will you just, um, file these for me?
莎拉 你能帮我提交这些吗
Sure thing. Pete.
好的 彼得
This isn't your shift. Take him round to bay four.
现在不是你当班 带他去四号♥床
OK. I just...
好 我只是...
Pete.
彼得
Careful.
小心
And three, two, one.
三 二 一
Lift.
抬
Let me get this.
交给我吧
Soon as he jacks in, he feels it.
他一戴上 就感觉到了
It's a cardiac arrest. She collapsed in the street.
是心脏病 她在街上晕倒了
I just wanna be sure.
我只是想确定一下
It's a heart attack all right, but he says nothing.
的确是心脏病 但他什么都没说
Plays for time.
慢慢享受
Figures he can ride that pain train
以为他能乘着痛苦
all the way through to nirvana.
享受极乐
Eventually they have to physically pull Dawson away from her.
最后他们只能强行把道森从她身边拉开
Give Aunt Ethel her CPR.
给艾瑟尔婆婆做心肺复苏
She flatlines in front of him, and he's like an alcoholic
她在他面前死去 他却像个酒鬼
watching someone pour a glass of good Scotch down the sink,
看着一杯上好的威士忌被倒进水池里
sick at the waste of good shit.
因好东西被浪费而难过
Look, we always knew going into this there might be side effects.
我们一直都清楚 这可能会有副作用
I mean, we can look into how we deactivate,
我们可以研究一下如何停止
but it's gonna take some time.
但需要时间
I can't just pull all the people off the other projects, Pete.
我不能从其他项目撤人出来 彼得
I mean, we have milestones to hit. You know the drill.
我们还有目标要实现 这你懂的
But we'll get there.
但我们会成功的
In the meantime, we can't have you near patients,
在此期间 我们不能让你靠近病人
so just go home,
回家吧
put your feet up and binge a miniseries, whatever.
休息一下 连刷一整部迷你剧什么的
No one could have known what'd happen next.
没人能料到接下来会发生什么
Authorities are expected to confirm
有关部门将确认
the body is that of missing WNL weather reporter Denise Stockley.
尸体是失踪的WNL天气预报员丹妮斯·斯托克利
Certainly a major police presence there, as we can see.
我们可以看见 大量警力聚集在那里
Let's take a look at the timeline...
我们来看看时间线
Dawson was home alone 24/7,
道森整天都独自在家
climbing the walls. Withdrawal, I guess.
烦躁不安 大概是戒断反应
She was last seen the evening of Friday, September 15th...
人们最后一次见到她是9月15日周五晚上
He didn't have patients to leech pain off anymore.
不再有病人供他榨取痛苦
So he started inflicting it... on himself.
所以他开始给自己施加痛苦
For her safe return,
如果能让她安全归来
or for any information from witnesses...
或者是有目击者提供任何相关信息
Spent a week just whittling away at himself.
整整一周他都在自残
Cut here, a gouge there.
这里切切 那里凿凿
I mean, the guy was a doctor.
他毕竟是医生
He knew how far he could go without it getting fatal.
他知道最多可以切到什么程度而不会丧命
But it was never enough.
但永远不够
None of it was enough.
无论怎么做都不够
When he worked on himself,
他自残的时候
there was a crucial ingredient missing.
少了一样至关重要的因素
Fear.
恐惧
The amygdala.
杏仁核
Little almond-shaped nubbin in your brain.
脑中杏仁状的小核
When you're afraid, it lights up
你害怕的时候 它会活跃起来
like a midnight airstrike, sharpens the senses.
就像午夜空袭 让感觉变灵敏
The fear the patient feels
病人盯着顶灯
when they're staring up at that ceiling light,
所感觉到的恐惧
the fear accompanying each sudden jab of agony,
伴随冷不丁刺一下的痛苦而来的恐惧
he'd come to appreciate that, too.
他渐渐也喜欢上了那个
It went with the pain.
它和痛苦如影随形
Complemented it, like red wine and steak.
是痛苦的补充 就像红酒和牛排
You can inflict pain on yourself, but not terror.
你可以给自己施加痛苦 但恐惧没法只靠自己
For that, you need a volunteer.
要想得到恐惧 需要一个志愿者
Dawson was practically coming when they found him.
人们找到道森的时候 他正在高♥潮♥
He'd enjoyed one big old speedball of fear and pain and death.
享受着恐惧 痛苦和死亡的混合毒品
Tell me they put him in jail.
他们把他关进监狱了吧
In the hospital.
送进了医院
He wound up in a vegetative state.
他成了植物人
Good.
那就好
Still there to this day.
直到今天还在
In a coma, deep as the ocean.
陷入了深海一般的昏迷中
But the thing of it is,
但是
they say he still has that look on his face.
人们说 他脸上还是那个表情
Blissed out.
幸福满溢
Still riding that high.
依然沉醉在高♥潮♥里
You're fucking with me, right?
你在逗我吧
OK, I added the boner. I couldn't resist.
好吧 擎天柱是我编的 忍♥不住
Fun story, huh? Yep, fun story.
很有意思吧 是有意思
Oh, man.
天啊
Do you want some water?
想喝水吗
Really, I'm fine. No, man, it's no bother.
不用了 没关系的
Thank you kindly.
十分感谢
So, how come you didn't stay in med tech?
你怎么没继续干医疗科技
Well, I did for a while.
我又干了一段时间
Just 'cause Dawson went la-la, neuro research didn't stop.
不能因为道森成了植物人 就停止神经研究
TCKR adapted it and fine-tuned it.
TCKR对它进行了改进和微调
It's how they wound up
数码意识传输
with the digital consciousness transference,
就是这样创造出来的
what they call cookies today.
现在叫意识存储器了
Uh, like when they upload old people to the cloud?
就像他们把老人上传到云端
Yeah, but this was way before that.
对 但这比那项技术早多了
We didn't have that whole immersive VR environment shizzle back then.
当时没有完备的浸入式虚拟现实环境
What we dealt with was more organic, almost lo-fi.
我们更多是在生物层面上的 低保真
How so?
怎么说
Gotta say you ask more questions than the average bear.
你问的问题比普通人多
Well, to be honest, my car's still charging,
说实话 我的车还在充电
so I've got a bit of time.
所以我有时间
Well, then, what I wanted to show you, um...
那么 我想给你展示
Part of what I was working on...
我当时研究的一部分
It's, um... cute?
还挺...可爱
Actually, one of the saddest things in the whole place.
其实是本馆最悲哀的东西之一
Doesn't look it.
看着可不像
You ever had one of those relationships
你有没有经历过这样一段感情
where you just can't get someone out of your head?
你完全没法把那人从脑海里赶走
Yeah. Some years back, boy meets girl.
有过 数年前 男孩遇见了女孩
Boy's called Jack, girl's called...
男孩叫杰克 女孩叫...
Jill. Carrie.
吉尔 凯莉
Cupcake?
吃纸杯蛋糕吗
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Are you the sheriff now? Yeah.
你现在是警长了 对
And I'm the prisoner? You're in trouble, sir.
我是囚犯 你有麻烦了 先生
Come and arrest me.
来抓我啊
Eventually, he dick-pukes a little baby paste up her wazoo,
最后 他的屌♥往她的屁♥股♥里吐了黏糊糊的种子
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表