剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
过来帮你杀一个雇佣杀手
to come and murder a hired contract killer for you.
所以你就别说三道四了 好吗?
So let's tone down the judgement a tad, shall we?
Okay.
你的瞳孔放大了
Your pupils are dilated.
我没事 - 你嗨上天了!
I'm fine. - You're fucked!
我们都惨透了 亲爱的
We're all fucked, darling.
靠
Fuck.
好吧 他不在这里
Well, he's not here.
对
No.
天杀的
Fuck's sake.
话说 你是怎么找到他的?
So how did you find him anyway?
我从一枚子弹壳上提取了他的指纹
I took his fingerprints off a bullet casing.
在杰森遇害地点的对面找到的
Mm. - Opposite where Jason was shot.
对
Right.
怎么?
What?
不 没什么 就…
No, nothing. It's just…
作案手法好像有点马虎 不是吗?
Well, that seems a bit lax, doesn't it?
一名前英国特种部队的职业杀手
For a professional hit man who was in the SAS
留下一枚带有指纹的子弹壳
to leave a bullet casing with his fingerprints on it
让人直接就查到了他的家庭住址?
that lead directly to his home address?
该死 快跑!
Shit. Run! Run!
天啊!
Oh my God!
靠
Oh fuck.
快点
Come on. Let's go.
是我的错 - 不 不是的
That was my fault.
就是的 这显然是个陷阱 我的脑子进水了吗?
No, it wasn't.
Yes, it was. It was obviously a trap. What the hell was I thinking?
没关系的 - 不行
It's okay. - It's not okay!
靠 该死的白♥痴♥
Fuck. Fucking idiot.
能停一下吗? - 为什么?
Can we stop for a minute? - Why?
因为你拉我从阳台往下跳的时候 把我的肩膀弄脱臼了
Because you dislocated my shoulder when you pulled me off that balcony.
靠
Oh fuck.
好厉害
That was impressive.
同一天下午 我成功生下一对双胞胎
You should have seen me when I pushed two human beings out of my vagina
你该看看那副场景
on the same afternoon.
这对你来说稀松平常 对吧? - 滚开
Just another Wednesday for you, isn't it? - Fuck off.
检查每个房♥间
Check every room.
确保安全之后 给我发信息
And text me when it's clear.
好
Okay.
好好睡一觉 亲爱的
Sleep well, darling.
别
Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh. Sh, sh, sh, sh.
别出声
你的家人在楼上睡觉
Your family's asleep upstairs.
他们还活着
They're alive.
让他们继续活着吧 你应该希望如此
They can stay that way. I assume that's what you want.
好 那我们一起努力 实现那个目标 好吗?
Okay, let's work towards that, then, shall we?
我来这里是因为我的雇主
I am here because the people I'm working for
认为你手上或许有他们想要的东西
believe you may be in possession of something that they desire.
他们在找一个人
They also believe you may know the whereabouts
他们也认为你或许知道此人的下落
of a person they are looking for.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
他们要找的东西是一个数字录制设备
The item they are looking for is a digital recording device.
是一个黑色的小型针孔视频摄像头
It's a small, black pinhole video camera.
这个设备在你手上吗?
Do you have this device?
你知道它在哪里吗?
Do you know where it is?
最近 它可能在一个 名为陈开明的年轻女子手上
It might recently have been in the possession
of a young woman called Kai-Ming Chen.
你认识这个女人吗?
Do you know this woman?
你明白吗?把我想要的东西交给我
You do understand that giving me what I'm looking for
可以让你死个痛快 而非在煎熬中慢慢死去
is the difference between a quick and a prolonged death for you,
让你的家人逃过死劫?
between life and death for your family?
到目前为止 你两度威胁要对我的家人施暴
You've used the threat of violence against my family twice now.
为了你自己的安康
For the sake of your own personal well-being,
我劝你最好就此打住
I really wouldn't again.
你是埃默·费奇 对吧?
You're Elmore Fitch, aren't you?
对
Yeah.
两晚前 你在南岸射杀了一名男子
You shot a man on the South Bank two nights ago.
你杀了他
You killed him.
对
Yeah.
你会因此后悔的
You're going to regret that.
我每杀一个人 都会后悔
I regret everyone I kill. - Why'd you do it, then?
那你为何要这样做?
鸣鸟为何会唱歌♥?
Why does the songbird sing?
你现在居然成诗人了?
You're a fucking poet now?
你对我了解多少?
What do you know about me?
海伦·韦伯 政客的妻子 惹祸上身
Helen Webb, politician's wife, got herself into trouble.
不过他们没说你很能打
They didn't tell me she could fight.
他们或许不知道
Maybe they didn't know.
嘘
Sh…
天杀的…
Fuck.
你为何杀死杰森?
Why did you kill Jason?
奉命行事而已
He was just a job.
他不只是你奉命行事的对象 他是个人 他很重要
He wasn't just a fucking job. He was a person.
He was important, and you took him.
你杀了他
You took him from me.
你把他从我身边夺走了 你无权这样做
这跟权利无关
And you had no right. - Right's got nothing to do with it.
你知道的 - 你的雇主是谁?
You know that. - Who hired you?
我的洗碗机里有奶酪刨丝器
Oh.
I have a cheese grater in the dishwasher.
我有削皮器、烤肉叉子、水壶
I have a peeler. I have skewers. I have a kettle.
我还有高速营养果汁机
I have a Nutribullet.
老天作证 如果你不老实交代
And so help me God, I'm gonna shove little pieces of you into it
我会把你生剥活剐 搅成他妈的奶昔
and turn you into a fucking smoothie if you don't start talking.
我不知道是谁雇我杀杰森的
I don't know who hired me to kill Jason.
我只知道 我收到一张照片和一个名字
All I know is, I was sent a photograph and a name
要求24小时内完成任务
and 24 hours to complete the job.
他们说我可以自行开价
They told me I could name my price.
他的命对你来说值多少?
How much was his life worth to you?
十万英镑
A hundred thousand pounds.
你杀死杰森 威胁要伤害我的孩子 你会因此而死
You're going to die for Jason and for threatening my kids.
然后我会查出你的雇主是谁
Then I'm gonna find out who hired you,
然后干掉他们
and I'm gonna kill them.
好吧 这是你的事 不是吗?
Well, that's your business, isn't it?
现在怎么办?
What now?
去花♥园♥
Garden.
打开
Open it.
如果他们雇我杀人
He must have been very special, your friend, if they hired me.
你的朋友一定很特别
他没料到自己会死
He wouldn't have seen it coming.
出事的时候 他几乎没察觉
He'd barely have known it had happened.
让我死个痛快吧
Make it quick.
可以跟你说个秘密吗?
Can I tell you a secret?
你尽管畅所欲言
You can tell me anything.
你知道后 或许就不会这么喜欢我了
You might not like me as much after.
尽管说吧
Anything.
早 玛丽
Morning, Marie.
早 - 早
Morning. - Morning.
你昨晚干什么去了?
What did you get up to last night?
天啊 我跟人约了去喝酒 记得吗?
Oh God. I had that drinks thing, remember?
对 早啊 孩子们 你们好吗?
Oh yeah. Morning, kids. How are you doing?
我拿到了鲁道夫
I got Rudolph.
鲁道夫其实不是真正的驯鹿 你知道吗?
D'you know Rudolph isn't actually an official reindeer?
它是一家玩具公♥司♥创造的 你知道吗?
He was created by a toy company. - What?
什么? - 真不错
That's very good. - I got a snowflake.
我拿到了一片雪花
它是真正的驯鹿!
He is a real reindeer!
宝贝 它们都不是真正的驯鹿
None of them are real reindeer, sweetheart.
知道吗?当我没说
Forget I said that.
对!我们都爱鲁道夫 不是吗?
Yes. We all love Rudolph, don't we?
对 我们都爱鲁道夫 - 快吃早餐吧
We do. - Could you please eat your breakfast?
你今天有何安排?
What are you doing today?
晚点要参加追悼会 祭奠那个遇害的公务员
Got the memorial do later. The civil servant who was killed.
詹姆斯 - 杰森
James. - Jason.
天啊 是啊 我不能把名字搞错 对吧?
Oh God, yeah. Need to get that right, don't I?
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表