剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
I shan't say a word.
见到你真开心
Fuck.
- It's… it's good to see you. - Aw.
其实 见…见到你 有点奇怪
Actually, it's… it's weird to see you.
但我很想你
But I… I missed you.
你没打电♥话♥
You didn't… you didn't call.
你从来没打过 - 对不起
You never called. - I'm sorry.
你最近在干什么呢?还在干保险吗?
So what have you even been doing? Are you still in insurance?
是啊 你知道干保险是怎么回事
Yeah, you know how insurance is.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 朋友之间 七年算什么?
Well, what's seven years between friends?
回头见
I will see you later.
好吗? - 好
Yeah? - Yeah.
好
Yeah.
(管♥理♥员♥帐户 华♥莱♥士♥·韦伯)
(允许访问)
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
好吧 杰森遇害当日 给一个未保存的号♥码打了五次电♥话♥
Okay, so Jason was calling an unsaved number
five times the day he died.
我觉得很可疑 你不觉得吗?
That's suspicious, don't you think?
里德不是希望你把此事交给我吗?
Doesn't Reed want you to leave this to me?
对 但无意冒犯 你以杀人为生
Yeah, but, no offense, you kill people for a living,
而我是正儿八经的间谍 你需要我的智慧
and I'm an actual spy.
你的什么?
You need my nous.
我的智慧?我的计谋和技艺
Your what?
My nous? My guile, my craft.
对
Right.
哦 还有一件事 那个记者菲利普
Something else. Phillip, the journalist.
他给杰森发信息 提到一个叫Sy的人
He messaged Jason about someone called Sy.
Sy?
Sy?
Sy 对 或许就是那个号♥码的主人
S-Y, yeah, so maybe that's who the number's connected to.
好 值得查一下
Yeah. Worth a look.
好 好吧 我会叫里德查一下那个号♥码
Right, well, I'm going to get Reed to run the number.
让她发给我
Well, have her send it to me.
好吧 小塞 我想参与其中
Okay, Sam, I want to be a part of this.
我知道你想 大家都担心这一点
I know you do. That's what's worrying everyone.
你晚点有事吗?
What are you doing later?
我要去吃晚餐 - 你要去吃晚餐?
I'm going for dinner. - You're going to dinner?
对!我还可以吃东西 对吗?
Yeah! Still allowed to eat, aren't I?
(新助理丹妮:早 袜子不错)
(天啊 洗衣日)
(我觉得很漂亮 要不我明天也穿吧)
Hm.
(一定要 让这里热闹一点)
喂?
Hello?
你要见谁?
Who are you seeing? - Some old friends.
几个老朋友
That doesn't sound like you're trying to find who killed Jason.
听起来你好像没在找杀害杰森的凶手
我们说不定会走运 凶手会是其中一人
Well, maybe we'll be in luck and it will be one of these guys.
你的朋友是杀手吗?
Are your friends assassins? - No, they're architects.
不 他们是建筑师
你不会去见他吧? - 不
You're not going to see him, are you? - No.
我不会去见迈克尔 - 好 因为那样做可不明智
I'm not gonna see Michael. - Because that would be a bad idea.
我知道你有多讨厌他们
I know how you hate them.
总之 你还好吗?
How are you holding up?
还凑合
I'm hanging in there.
(那我肯定会想办法过去…)
听着
Listen.
要是有什么消息 就打给我?
You will call me if you hear anything?
小塞?
Sam?
如有消息 我会随时通知你
I will keep you informed.
小乔
George.
小塞
Sam.
你好吗? - 很好
How are you?
Great.
有东西要给我吗?
Got something for me?
对 是个子弹壳 帮我查一下上面的指纹和DNA
Um, yeah, it's a bullet casing. Need to run it for prints and DNA.
我们不收现金了
Oh, we don't take cash anymore.
你知道我离开有一阵子了吧? - 嗯
You know I've been away for a while? - Uh-huh.
我现在回来了
Now I'm back. - Hm.
夫人 想试试 我们全新的粉底系列吗?
Interested in trying our new foundation range, madam?
简直当我是空气嘛
I'll just go fuck myself then.
要尽快吗?
Need this done quick?
很急 - 需要额外收费
Very. - It's extra.
七年了 知道吗?
Seven years, you know?
是吗?
Is that right?
好久不见 - 嗯
Long time. - Mm-hmm.
好吧 很高兴再次见到你
Well… lovely to see you again.
是啊
Uh-huh.
(乔治娜)
(子弹壳上有三枚可用指纹)
(身份尚未查明)
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎
请进 - 我带了瓶酒过来
Come in. - I brought a bottle.
如果不带 那就太失礼了
Well, I mean, it would have been rude if you hadn't.
你好 陌生人 - 你好
Hello, stranger. - Hello, you.
我靠 你更帅了 - 你也是
Fucking hell. You got more handsome. - So did you.
确实 对吧?我们都是好样的 过来
I did, didn't I? Well done, us. Come here.
喝什么?红酒、白酒还是起泡酒?
Uh, what are you drinking? White, red, sparkling?
如果有的话 我喝起泡酒
Sparkling if you've got it. Cheers. - I'm on red, so don't pour me any.
我喝红酒 别给我倒了
好香啊 你在做什么?
Something smells delicious. What are you making?
我的拿手菜红酒烩鸡
Oh, you know, just my famous coq au vin.
维尼的老二在法语中就是怎么念的 你们是在桑拿房♥认识的吧 亲爱的?
That's French for Vinnie's cock. You met him at a sauna, didn't you, love?
给了他一份很棒的鸡肉食谱 以示回报
Gave him a wonderful chicken recipe. - Can we not do the vaudeville act tonight?
能不能别搞这些调调了? 小塞说不定会继续生七年的气
Sam might piss off again for another seven years.
真期待尝尝你的美味“鸡”肉
No, I can't wait to tuck into your delicious coq.
真该死 忘了你跟他一样坏
Fucking hell. Forgot you were bad as him.
这地方真不错 - 谢谢
This place is lovely. - Thank you. We moved in after our wedding.
婚礼过后 我们就搬进来了
We would have invited you, but, you know, you were a ghost.
我们本来想邀请你的 但你知道的 你爱玩消失
好吧 别难过 我会邀请你参加我的下一场婚礼
Don't feel bad about it. I'll invite you to my next one.
你们俩这样一来二去的 新郎会是他
He'll be the fucking groom, the way you two are going.
As we walked through the station, I remember thinking,
"This is the last time with Alec."
"I shall see all this again, but without Alec."
I tried not to think of it.
Not to let it spoil our last moments together.
关于大使死亡一事 中方表明他们会驳回验尸报告
The Chinese are saying they reject the coroner's report
into the ambassador's death.
情况可能会恶化 我看得出来华♥莱♥士♥很担心
It could get bad. I can tell Wallace is worried.
还有一些跟沙特人之间的谈话
There's bits in there about the talks with the Saudis. They're heating up.
谈话气氛比较紧张 但就这些了
But that's about it.
我跟小塞确认过
I checked in with Sam.
他说昨晚找到你的时候
He said when he got to you last night,
你正在跟两名刺客进行刀战
you were in the middle of a knife fight with two assassins,
其中一名刺客被他用霰弹枪爆头
one of whom he was compelled to cranially readjust with a shotgun.
“按兵不动 别让人起疑”
"Do nothing. Arouse no suspicion."
我跟你是这样交代的
I believe those are the words I said.
她们当时在找东西
They were looking for something.
嘘!
Sh!
不管她们在做什么 让小塞来处理
Whatever they're doing, let Sam deal with it.
所以我才让他回来
That's why I brought him here.
有一个电♥话♥号♥码 杰森遇害当天打过这个号♥码
There is a phone number. Jason was calling it the day he died.
听着 如果不想告诉我 就别说 告诉小塞就行
You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. You can tell Sam.
但拜托查一下 看看号♥码的主人是谁
But please run it and see who it belongs to.
我把号♥码写在头版了
I've written it on the front page.
别再跟人进行刀战了
No more knife fights.
绝对不会
Wouldn't dream of it.
I want to die.
If only I could die.
拜托! - 不!我们不会的
Oh, come on!
- No. - Come on!
No, no, no. No, we don't.
可怜的艾瑞克 我是说…
Poor Eric. I mean…
不 别说了 - 别说“可怜的艾瑞克”
No, no, no. Certainly no. - Not "poor Eric."
所以别了 我不想聊这个话题
Stop, stop, stop. So, no, I don't wanna talk about this.
你得告诉我们你到底去过哪些地方
You need to tell us exactly where you've been,
你为何没打电♥话♥ 还有你的近况
why you haven't called, and what you're doing now.
从小事说起?
Start with the small stuff, huh?
稍后再说小事 我想知道你怎么了 你当初为何离开
We can do the small stuff later on. I wanna know what's going on.
I wanna know why you left.
我只是不得不离开
I just had to get out.
我只是不得不走 知道吗?
I just had to go… you know?
事情开始分崩离析
Things had started to fall apart.
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表