剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
话说 追悼会 会在威斯敏斯特一家酒吧举♥行♥
Anyway, it's at some pub in Westminster.
有不少重要人物出席 很显然 他们设法让史蒂芬也大驾光临
Quite a few important people attending. They even managed to drag Stephen along.
我们谈过要增强家里的安保措施 你知道的吧?
Um… - Yeah?
You know we talked about getting a bit of security for the house?
对 我去找人办这件事
Yeah. I'll… I'll talk to someone.
这个主意不错
It's a good idea. - Mm.
我应该不会太晚回家 好吗? - 好的
Um… I shouldn't be too late, okay? - Okay.
再见 孩子们 再见
Bye, kids. Bye.
嘿! - 瞧 巧克力驯鹿
Hey! - Oh, look, chocolate reindeer.
看 是真的 哦 好厉害
See, it is real. Ooh, very good.
我就说吧 - 我爱你
I told you. - I love you.
(警方加大搜寻开明的力度)
喂
Hello.
塞缪尔 我要马上见你和海伦
Samuel, I need to see you and Helen urgently.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
你好啊 勒莉 还有威廉姆斯
Hi, Lenny.
And Williams.
小塞回来了 我听说之后 想想我有多惊讶
Imagine my fucking surprise when I hear the news.
"Sam's back."
你想怎样?用黄油干掉我?
What are you gonna do?
他在桌子底下握着一把枪
Butter me to death? - He's holding a gun under the table.
你也是 - 我也是
So are you. - So am I.
好吧 我们不会光天化日之下 在苏活区搞枪战
Well, all right, we are not gonna have a shoot-out in Soho in broad daylight.
我是来吃早午餐的 拜托!
I come here for brunch, for Christ's sakes!
她是谁?
Who's this?
艾琳诺 - 她是我的新搭档
Eleanor. - She's my new partner.
天啊 速度真快 你有一份候补名单吗?
Jesus Christ. That didn't take long. What have you got, a waiting list?
听着 外出办事时如果要过夜 一定要分开预订酒店客房♥ 懂吗?
Listen, any overnight business trips, you insist on separate hotel rooms, okay?
她似乎喜欢主动勾搭他人 所以 你想怎样?
Hands like an octopus, this one, apparently.
我不知道 小塞
So what do you want? - I don't know, Sam.
你七年前不辞而别 对于这种男人 我能怎样?
What could I possibly want with the man who ran out on me seven years ago?
你可以先道歉 然后解释
Could start with an apology, move on to an explanation,
最终可以稍作补偿
and eventually arrive at recompense.
杀你搭档是没办法 干这行就这样 你懂的
Your partner was just business. You know that.
这不代表我不会杀你 - 对
Doesn't mean I'm not gonna kill you.
Yeah, but there's killing, and then there's killing. You know?
但杀人也分很多种 知道吗?
你想对我穷追不舍 一枪打爆我的头 可以理解
You wanna come after me, blow my brains out, I understand.
我想确保 你没什么旷日持久的复仇大计
I wanna make sure you haven't got a more protracted form
如果不介意的话 我可不想把自己的想法说出来
of score-settling in mind.
When it comes to what I've got in mind, I'd just as soon keep my counsel,
你要砍掉我的老二 对吧? - 不会直接砍
if it's all the same to you.
- Gonna cut my cock off? - Not straight away.
谁告诉你 我回来了?
Who told you I was back?
我对城里的事无所不知 你知道的 小塞
I am all over this city. You know that, Sam.
如果以前给我效命的杀手 在伦敦W1区吃早餐
You think I'm unaware of it if one of my ex-triggermen
你以为我会不知道?
is ordering breakfast in fucking W1?
是谁让你回来的? - 我才不会告诉你
Who brought you back in? - I'm not telling you shit.
我才不会道歉 也不会补偿你
I'm not apologizing for shit,
and I'm not making anything up to you either.
你我之间已经彻底没关系了
You and I have got nothing to do with each other anymore.
至于咱们的事 单独说吧
As for our thing, sidebar it for a minute.
告诉我 那晚是谁雇你的
I need to know who hired you the other night.
是匿名雇主 要求速战速决 本可以轻松赚外快 被你给搅黄了
It was anonymous. In and out.
你为何去那里?
Easy money till you turned up. - What were you there for?
不关你的事 你为何去那里? - 不关你的事
None of your business. You? - None of your business.
听着 不管你接了其他什么活 别做了
Listen, whatever other job you've got going on, forget about it.
你不该替他人干活
You shouldn't be working for anyone else. Not in London. Not while you still owe me.
在伦敦不行 而且你还欠我的
我欠你什么? - 你知道你欠我什么 混♥蛋♥!
What do I owe you? - You know what you owe me, malaka!
赫克托·纽曼
Hector Newman.
我来这里 不是为了干掉赫克托·纽曼
I'm not here to… deal with Hector Newman.
不 不过你看看 你来这里就是为了干掉他
No, but, you see, that is exactly what you're here to deal with.
因为你当初没听我的话 把他干掉
Because you didn't deal with him when I asked you.
现在他是个麻烦 他是所有人的麻烦
And now he is a problem. He is a problem for everyone.
我这个蠢蛋当初派你这个蠢蛋 去干掉那个蠢蛋 但你没干掉他
And everyone knows that I'm the prick who sent the prick to kill the prick,
这点人尽皆知
and you didn't.
这严重损害了我在业界的口碑
And that has led to a severe dent in my professional reputation.
所以你现在要好好运用自己的专长
So now you are gonna give me the benefit of your expertise
直到你弥补自己以前的过错
until such time as I feel adequately compensated
好好补偿我
for your past fuckery.
否则我会让她们俩参与进来
Or else I get these here two involved.
不管我是否替你做这件事 她都想干掉我
She wants to kill me whether I do this for you or not.
对 但我不会雇她杀你
Yeah,
but I'm not gonna hire her to kill you.
我会雇她去杀你的心上人迈克尔
I'm gonna hire her to go after your boy, Michael.
他很容易找到
Now, he was very easy to find.
他和他的女儿
Him and his daughter.
什么?我的前男友?
What, my ex?
这就是你的筹码?
That's your leverage?
我好多年没见他了 我才不在乎他
I haven't seen him for years. I don't give a shit about him.
他骗人 - 我没骗人
He's lying. - I'm not.
你的眼皮为何在跳? - 你的嘴为何在动?
Why's your eye twitching? - Why's your mouth moving?
你替我♥干♥完那一票
You finish my job for me or these two take out Michael.
否则她俩会干掉迈克尔 就这么定了
That's the deal.
Oh.
这是他现在的样子
Here's what he looks like now.
他在布里克斯顿 有一间小型毒品仓库 有人看守
Got himself a little drug warehouse in Brixton.
It'll be guarded. Take it out.
把这间仓库端掉
Lenny, I can't.
勒莉 我办不到
Listen.
听着
You haven't got a choice, pickle.
你别无选择 小甜心
这样一想 你就释怀了
Comfort yourself with that thought.
你杀了我的搭档 最好客气点 道个歉
You know, the polite thing to do would be to apologize for killing my partner.
我杀了你的搭档 对不起 我们是朋友了吗?
I'm sorry I killed your partner.
Are we friends?
不 我还是会干掉你
No. I'm still gonna fucking murder you.
好
Okay.
该死
Shit.
…已故中国大使的女儿下落不明
…provide any information that could aid in the search
请提供相关信息 让本次寻人行动告捷
for the daughter of the late Chinese ambassador.
陈开明 21岁
Kai-Ming Chen, 21,
她最后一次出现是在周三凌晨
was last seen in the early hours of Wednesday morning.
她父亲的遗体在她的公♥寓♥里 被人发现后 她就失踪了
This followed the discovery of her father's body in her flat.
陈是伦敦众所周知的派对女王
Chen, well-known in London's party scene,
由于她在政界人脉通达
has been a frequent subject of tabloid speculation
小报一直对其揣测纷纭…
due to her political connections…
嘿 老大 - 那晚的那个女孩
Hey, boss. - That girl from the other night.
她还在那里吗?
Is she still there?
对 她在凯莉的办公室
Yeah, she's in Kelly's office.
把那个房♥间的画面转接过来 - 好的 没问题
Patch us through the feed from the room, will ya?
专家担心开明…
Okay, sure thing.
Experts are concerned that Kai-Ming…
把她送去楼上 别让她离开
Put her upstairs. Don't let her leave.
…将她置于极度危险之中
…puts her at extreme risk.
我这就过来 - 没问题
I'm coming over. - No problem.
…本周 圣诞将至 伦敦市区的暴♥力♥行为却有增无减
…Yarrick commented on the increase in violence around the city
亚里克针对这一情况发表言论 并表示深感忧虑
in the week approaching Christmas, saying he was deeply concerned.
他说
He stated,
“每年的这个时节 本应充满喜悦与欢庆的气氛
"This time of year should be a period of joy and celebration,
但我们却看到犯罪活动不断攀升 着实令人不安”
yet we are seeing a troubling rise in criminal activity."
好吧 我们真走运
Well… aren't we lucky?
给你 我的朋友 - 谢谢
There you go, my friend. - Thank you.
如我们所知 中方质疑验尸报告
The Chinese are calling into question the coroner's report.
但目前的主要问题不是这个
But that's not the main problem right now.
主要问题是中方针对涉案者 所指控的对象
The problem is who the Chinese are accusing of being involved.
指控?他们有嫌犯了? - 对
Accusing? They've got a suspect? - Yes.
他们说是我们干的? - 他们说是美国人干的
Not saying we did it? - They're saying the Americans did.
靠 更糟 - 还说我们帮忙掩盖真♥相♥
Oh fuck. That's worse. - And saying we've helped cover it up.
哦 那可就糟糕得太多了 - 对
Oh, that's much fucking worse. - Yeah.
美方怎么说? - 当然极力否认
What are the Americans saying?
Denial in the strongest of terms.
我们知道北♥京♥当局 能否提供什么确凿证据吗?
Do we know if Beijing are gonna produce any actual evidence of anything?
我们在焦虑不安地等待 - 真是太好了
We wait with bated breath.
Oh, well, I love waiting with bated breath.
大使的女儿开明呢? - 依然下落不明
What about the daughter, Kai-Ming? - Still missing.
看来我不得不问这个问题
I suppose I have to ask the question.
如果他们说的是事实呢 比尔?
What if they're telling the truth, Bill?
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表