剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
什么?开始搞外遇?
What? Starting an affair?
我直到最近才起疑心
I'd only recently begun to suspect something.
她很擅长掩盖行踪 只是功夫还不到家
She's good, covered her tracks, just not quite well enough.
她变得马虎了 - 是的 这种事很正常
She got sloppy. - Yes. Well, it happens.
她深陷其中 无法抽离?
And she's too deep to pull out?
深陷其中
Too deep.
你该见见她 她的老公、房♥子和双胞胎
You should see her. The husband, the house, the twins.
十年来 她一直给我们提供政♥府♥机密
She's been feeding us government secrets for ten years.
我无需告诉你 这对我们而言多么有利
I don't need to tell you how lucrative that's been for us.
所以你才称其为人力资产 我猜
Mm. That's why you call them assets, I suppose.
要是她老公发现她是间谍、淫♥妇♥
If her husband finds out that she's, A, a spy, B, an adulteress,
或两者兼而有之
or, C, God for-fucking-bid, both,
我们就完蛋了 她会出局 我真不知道到时该怎么办
then we're screwed, and she's out, and I don't even know what happens then.
我希望你查清楚是否有人要拿她下手
I want you to find out if there's someone after her.
如果有的话 我希望你将其视为威胁 让对方消失
If there is, I want you to remove them as a threat.
你要我帮你追捕刺客
You want me to hunt assassins for you. - Well, you've hunted everyone else.
你不是追捕过其他人吗?
情况很棘手 小塞 她很脆弱
It's delicate, this situation, Sam. She's delicate.
所以我需要一个可信任的人
So I need someone I can trust.
更重要的是 我需要一个她可信任的人
And, more importantly, I need someone she can trust.
我相信你欠她一份人情
And I do believe you owe her.
那好吧 很好
Right then. Good.
跟她有染的那个男人 她说了她为何深陷其中吗?
This man she, uh, had an affair with, did she say why she got involved?
是的
Yes.
她说那是爱
She said it was love.
好吧
Well,
那就敬爱吧
to love, then.
最新出现的情况颇为复杂
Well, it's a complicated picture that's emerging.
如我们所知 事故发生在多个地点
As we know, the incident happened over multiple locations.
两处家庭住♥宅♥
Two domestic homes,
当然 还有第三名受害者
and, of course, the third victim,
名为杰森·戴维斯 死于…
who has been named as Jason Davies, died…
海伦 我得去一趟 亲爱的
Hels, I have to go in, darling.
什么?现在吗?怎么了?
What? Now? What happened?
我们刚获知 中方要驳回验尸报告
We just found out the Chinese are rejecting the coroner's report
称其大使死于谋杀
and are calling foul play over the ambassador's death.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
这意味着出大事了
It means Mr. Shit and Mrs. Fan have just been formally introduced,
就是这么回事
is what it means.
幸亏媒体尚未知情
Luckily, the press don't have it yet.
但我们要跟首相召开紧急简报会
But we're having an emergency debrief with the PM.
我今晚可能要在办公室过夜了 抱歉
I might have to crash at the office tonight. Sorry.
他们认为这几起命案有关联
They think these murders were all connected.
其中一名受害者是公务员
One of them was a civil servant.
你认识他吗?
Did you know him?
不 一个都不认识
No. Didn't know any of them.
天啊 这座城市 到底怎么了?
Jesus Christ, this city. What is going on?
我们应该买♥♥把枪
We should buy a gun.
今晚把门上两道锁
Double lock the doors tonight.
我爱你 - 我爱你
I love you. - I love you.
三名在协同攻击中丧命的普通市民 有何关联?
What would connect these three civilians
in a coordinated attack?
我们目前不得而知
Well, we just can't say at this point.
我们希望警方明天能发布更多信息
We expect police to release further information tomorrow,
据信 警♥察♥局长史蒂芬·亚里克
as it's thought Police Commissioner Stephen Yarrick
将另举♥行♥一次新闻简报会
will hold a further press briefing.
好 我还要喝一杯 再来一杯 你们先走 好吗?
Okay, I need… I need another drink. You guys go ahead, okay?
你好 嗨! - 嗨
Whoa! Hello. Hi. - Hi.
请再给我来一杯伏特加苏打水 - 马上就好
Can I get a… another vodka soda, please? - Coming right up.
你在庆祝什么?
What are you celebrating?
我没在庆祝
I'm not.
你在喝香槟
You're drinking champagne.
如果我只在庆祝的时候喝香槟
If I only drunk champagne when I was celebrating,
那我就鲜少有口福了
I'd hardly ever get to drink it.
真♥他♥妈♥可悲 谢了
Well, that's fucking sad. Thanks.
- Come on! - I'm coming! Give me a break.
那么 你住在酒店 还是来参加派对的?
So… are you staying at the hotel, or are you here for the party?
我住在这里 - 好的
I'm staying here. - All right.
你家在哪里?
And where's home for you?
听着 - 通常来说…
Listen. - Usu--
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔 - 嗯
Daniel. - Mm-hmm.
我要喝完这杯酒 上楼去我的客房♥
I'm gonna finish this drink and go upstairs to my room.
如果你把那顶帽子摘掉 就可以一起来
If you take that hat off… you can come with me.
不好意思 很抱歉这么晚来找你
Uh, excuse me. I'm so sorry for calling so late.
只不过…租你楼上公♥寓♥的那个男人…
It's just that the, um… the man who rented your upstairs flat--
我知道 亲爱的
Oh, I know, love.
警♥察♥早前来过 我整天都在看新闻
I had the police round earlier. I've had the news on all day.
真不敢相信 他是个大好人
I couldn't believe it. He was such a lovely man.
对
Yeah.
你是…
Are you…?
I'm…
我是他的伴侣
I'm his partner.
天啊 真遗憾
God. I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
他的公♥寓♥跟刚搬来时一样 原封不动
Hadn't put his stamp on it, but…
不过话说回来…他大概没来多久吧
…I suppose he hadn't been here long.
警♥察♥来过 拿走了他的几样东西
The police came and… and took a few of his things.
不过如果你看到自己的东西
But, well, if you see something of yours,
尽管拿走
well, be my guest.
嗨 是我
Hi. Uh, it's me. Uh…
我知道我不该这么做 但…
I know I shouldn't do this, but, um…
我…
I…
我想我可能
I think I might be
遇到麻烦了
in trouble.
我只想打给你
And you're the only person I wanted to call.
Uh…
我想告诉你…我…
I… I… I wanted to tell you that I, um…
警♥察♥ 请开门
Police. Can you open the door, please?
(里德 已暴露身份)
操!
Oh fuck!
别!不!
Oh, don't.
我得看一下… - 别
No! - I've gotta check that.
我得…就…
Don't, don't, don't.
- I've gotta… just… - No.
(里德夫人)
晚上好 夫人
Good evening, madam. I'm Officer Williams. This is Officer Kent. Do you live here?
我是威廉姆斯警官 这是肯特警官 你住在这里吗?
这栋大楼是我的 我是业主
I own it. I'm the landlady.
抱歉这么晚打扰你
We're sorry to bother you so late,
但我们在找杰森的一些私人物品
but we're looking for some personal items belonging to Jason
以协助调查
to help us with our investigation,
比如手♥机♥、笔记本电脑 录制设备之类的东西?
like, um… phone, laptop, recording device, that sort of thing?
这个嘛 我是说 你们可以看看
Well, I mean, y-you can have a look,
但你们的同事 早前把东西都拿走了 所以…
but your colleagues took everything earlier, so…
对
Right.
问个奇怪的问题
Odd question.
你最近有客人吗?
Has he had any guests recently?
一位年轻女子?
A young woman?
他的女友现在在这里 你们可以跟她谈谈
Well, his girlfriend's here now. You can talk to her.
她现在在这里? - 在楼上
She's here? - Upstairs.
Oh.
(儿童房♥ 轻触即可观看)
操
Oh fuck.
妈妈?
Mummy? - Mummy's right here, darling.
妈妈就在这里 宝贝 回去睡觉吧 我马上就来
Back to bed. I'll be there in a minute. - Where are you?
你在哪里?
Go back to bed, okay?
回去睡觉 宝贝 好吗?
But where are you? - Jacqueline, go back to bed right now!
- 但你在哪里? - 杰奎琳 马上回去睡觉!
我马上就来 我爱你
I will be there in a minute. I love you.
Ah.
小塞
Sam.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
该死的霰弹枪?
The fucking shotgun?
对 我只带了这个
Yes, it's all I had on me.
不敢相信你来了
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表