剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
Ugh.
? My love has no beginning My love has no end ?
? No front or back And my love won't bend ?
? I'm in the middle… ?
- ? Lost in a spin… ?
你是艾琳诺?
Uh, y-you're Eleanor?
嗯 是又如何?
Yeah, what if I am?
我是威廉姆斯
Uh, I'm… I'm Williams.
肯特和威廉姆斯二人组的?
As… as in Kent and Williams?
对哦 没错
Ah, right, yeah.
你全身上下是什么玩意?
What have you got all over yourself?
是肯特的血
Th-That's Kent.
这…
It's…
我很遗憾
Sorry.
她说你之前…
She said you'd been in touch, like,
一直联♥系♥她 想找搭档?
uh, in… in the past, look… looking for a partner?
对 她当时有你 所以不感兴趣 对吧?
Yeah, well, she had you, so she wasn't interested, was she?
只不过…
It's just…
有个搭档 我发挥更好
I work better in a pair.
有人…保护我
Someone to… watch your back
确保每个角落都安全
and… check your corners.
这样比较合理 知道吗? - 对
It just makes sense, you know? - Yeah.
你为何要找搭档?
Why were you looking for a partner?
我觉得寂寞
I get lonely.
Oh.
你到底要不要进来?
Are you gonna come in, or what?
好
Yeah. Yeah.
? How glad I am ?
? How glad I am… ?
《黑鸽》
你在里面能不能动作快点? - 等等!
Eleanor, do you wanna fucking hurry up?
Hold on!
艾琳诺! - 我正在找
Eleanor! - I'm trying to find it!
但你爱收拾东西! - 不好意思 我喜欢有条有理
But you put everything away! - Yeah, sorry for wanting things tidy.
嗯 不是有条有理 宝贝
Ha-ha. Yeah. Not tidy, babe. You're just shoving things in a cupboard.
你只是把东西一股脑塞进壁橱里
现在我得翻箱倒柜 从你的一堆破东西中找我的东西
And now I've gotta wade through a ton of your shit just to get to my shit.
可算找到了
Ah, here she is.
该死的里德 她为何要这样做?
Fucking Reed. Why would she do that?
有何打算?
So what's the plan?
打算就是甩掉这些家伙 然后再做打算
The plan is to lose these guys and then make a plan.
怎么了? - 我们马上要被攻击了
What's going on? - We're about to be attacked.
我该怎么办? - 这个嘛 去浴缸里躺下
Wh-- What should I do? - Well, just go and lie down in the bath.
我要放水吗? - 天啊 对
Should I run it? - Oh my God, yeah.
不如加点泡泡 点几根蜡烛
Put bubbles in it. Light some fucking candles.
不 去躺下 尽量别挨枪子就行
No, just lie down and try not to get shot.
尽量别挨枪子? - 你信教吗?
Try not to get shot? - Are you religious at all?
不信
Not really.
现在或许是涉足宗教的好时机
Well, it might be a good time to dabble. Have a chat with your man upstairs.
你知道的 跟上帝聊聊
你怎么看? - 我看我们完蛋了 你呢?
What do you reckon? - We're fucked. You?
这个嘛 你当初敲我门的时候 我该叫你滚蛋 我是这么看的
When you came knocking on my door, I should have told you to bugger off.
可恶
Shit.
我们得下车 - 下车?
We have to get out. - Get out?
下车!
Get out!
你确定要弃车吗?那车不错啊 老兄
You sure you wanna leave that there? It's a nice car.
确定
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
快点! - 可恶
Come on! - Shit.
不可能百分百了解另一个人 华♥莱♥士♥
No one knows anyone completely, Wallace.
不可能
Not really.
Um…
我不该说什么的 抱歉 我只是… - 我知道
I shouldn't have said anything. Sorry. - I know.
我只是不希望你受伤 - 不 我很感激
I just don't want you to get hurt. - No, I… I appreciate that.
不过…我的婚姻是我的事
But, um… my marriage is my business.
所以你不必担心
So, um, you… you… you don't have to worry about it.
但我很担心
But I do.
担心你
Worry about you.
是首相 你想跟他说话吗?
It's the prime minister. You wanna talk to him?
首相大人
Prime Minister.
好 我这就过去
Okay, I'm on my way.
我得走了 新任中国大使来了
Gotta go. The new Chinese ambassador's here.
借过
Excuse me.
怎样联♥系♥艾丽克丝·克拉克? - 简单 找崔特·克拉克就行
How do we get to Alex Clark now? - Easy. Get Trent Clark.
是吗? - 只要开明在你们手上 他就会来
Really? - As long as you got Kai-Ming, he'll come.
然后他会联络艾丽克丝 - 威廉姆斯打来了
Then you get to Alex. - Williams is calling.
那个可怜虫暗恋她
That sad fuck is secretly in love with her.
是威廉姆斯 嘿
It's Williams. Hey.
这里出事了 - 什么意思?怎么了?
There's something up here. - What? What's going on?
我的意思是 我觉得我们完蛋了
I mean, I think we're screwed is what I mean.
暴风雨前的平静 已经兵临城下了
Little calm-before-the-storm situation. Barbarians at the gate, you know.
我觉得有人走漏风声 说开明在我们手上
I think word got out about us having Kai-Ming here.
是勒莉干的
Ah, Lenny.
如果她们跟开明在一起 克拉克家族会追杀她们 她们完蛋了
If they're with Kai-Ming, then that's the Clarks after them,
好 威廉姆斯 保住那女孩的性命 听到吗?
and they are fucked.
Williams, keep that girl alive. Do you hear me?
快走 - 务必保住那女孩的性命!
We gotta go. Go, go. - Keep that girl alive!
我们这就过去
We're coming to you now.
他们怎么说?
What'd they say?
他们看法一致 我们完蛋了 - 太好了
They agreed. We're fucked. - Fantastic.
听着 艾琳诺 我觉得最好…
Look, Eleanor, I think it's best,
不管怎样 自求多福
whatever happens, it's every woman for herself.
好吗?现实如此
Yeah? It's just how it is.
干这行就这样 对吧?
Business, right?
冷血无情 好好活着 对吗?
Stay cold, stay alive. Yeah.
对 - 对 好 干这行就这样
Right. - Right. Yeah. Just business.
他们进来了!
They're coming in!
喂!
Hey! Hey!
去哪里 伙计?
Where to, mate?
去哪里都行 哥们 但你恐怕得步行了
Wherever you want, love, but you'll be going there on foot.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
嘿
Hey.
妈的!
Shit!
靠
Fuck.
我的天啊 怎么回事?
Oh my fucking God. What's going on?
可恶!
Oh shit!
天啊! - 我的天啊!
Oh Jesus!
我们可能来得太晚了 - 不 你到底在干什么?
Jesus Christ!
- We might be too late. - No. What the hell are you doing?
求你了 哥们
Please, dude.
待在这里
Stay here.
我上去救她们 - 天啊
Going up to get them out. - Christ.
靠
Fuck.
是克拉克家族的人
It's the Clarks.
你有枪吗? - 我有枪 但没枪给你
Have you got a gun?
Got a gun for me. I don't have a gun for you.
可恶!我们时间不多了
Shit! We don't have long.
晚上好 约翰 - 你好 先生
Evening, John. - Sir.
韩大使 这是华♥莱♥士♥·韦伯
Ambassador Hang, this is Wallace Webb, Defence Secretary,
他是国防大臣
Les Mullery, Director General of the Secret Service,
这位是英国安♥全♥局♥总干事 勒斯·穆勒里
佩里曼探员也来自军情五处 还有米奇·波特 你…
Officer Perryman, also MI5, and Mitch Porter, who you--
中情局站长 对 我知道
CIA Station Chief. Yes, I know.
对 几小时前 美国大使♥馆♥遇袭
Right. A few hours ago, an attack was made on the US embassy.
一名保安受伤 一名员工失踪
A security guard was injured, and a member of staff went missing.
失踪人员是科尔·阿特伍德
The missing man is Cole Atwood.
你的前任遇害
You'll know him as the person being falsely accused
此人被诬陷为凶手
of the murder of your predecessor.
有人绑♥架♥了他
Someone took him.
我们知道是中方干的
We know it was you.
波特先生 你也太大意了 居然把自己手下的间谍搞丢
It is very careless of you, Mr. Porter, to lose one of your spies.
阿特伍德不是间谍 他是中情局职员 是一名政♥府♥助理
Atwood isn't a spy. He's agency staff. He's a government aide.
他是中情局探员
He's a CIA operative.
这点很快就会人尽皆知
Soon, everyone will know this.
我们把话说清楚
We will make clear
中方把美英两国的行为
that we view the actions of the United States and Britain
视为宣战
as warmongering.
中方为你们提供了解决方案
We've offered you a way out of this situation
以避免局势升温
without an increase in tensions.
大使 中方提议
Ambassador, your proposal
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表