剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
你现在有机会将功补过
Well, now's your chance to make up for it.
你要帮我们救开明一命
You're gonna help us save Kai-Ming's life.
但她可能还是不会跟你上♥床♥
She probably still won't shag you though.
首相住在这里吗? - 对 就是这里
This where the prime minister lives?
韦伯先生! - 别理他们
This is it.
- Ooh! - Mr. Webb!
Don't pay any attention to them.
海伦 我迫不得已 把孩子们带来了唐宁街
Helen, I've had to bring the children into Downing Street,
摄像机无处不在
and there are cameras everywhere.
照这样下去 他们会上《新闻之夜》的
They're gonna end up on bloody Newsnight at this rate.
听到留言后 你能回个电♥话♥吗?谢谢
So can you give me a call back when you get this? Thank you.
你一直希望能找到陈大使遇害的录像
The recording of Ambassador Chen's murder, which you've been hoping exists,
该录像已被找到并核实无误
has been found and verified
即将易手
and is about to switch hands.
我希望为了所有人的利益
I hope, for the good of everyone,
你最好赶快行动 波特先生
that you are able to act swiftly, Mr. Porter.
我很高兴 我们能成为出价最高的人 里德太太
I'm glad we could be the highest bidder, Mrs. Reed.
你到底怎么了?我派所有人出去找你
What the hell happened? I've got everyone out looking for you.
说来话长
It's a long story.
对 我很想听 但有人要进行情报交易 我们刚获知交易地址
Yeah, I can't wait to hear it,
but we just got the address of an intel exchange.
克拉克家族 博罗市场
The Clarks. Borough Market.
对 你怎么知道?
Yeah. How did you know?
我们要赶去那里 免得北♥京♥方面派来的人得手
We need to get there before Beijing does.
你有枪吗? - 没有
You got a gun? - No.
我们会给你弄把枪
We'll get you one.
也许杰森·戴维斯 不值得有人为其复仇
Perhaps Jason Davies was not someone worth avenging,
肯定也不值得有人为之送命
certainly not someone worth dying for.
你听说过黑鸽吗?
Have you ever heard of a Black Dove?
知道吗?我觉得你错了
I was thinking, you know… you're wrong.
我错了? - 你错了
I'm wrong? - You're wrong.
关于海伦·韦伯不存在这件事
About how, uh, Helen Webb doesn't exist.
名字只是名字而已
A name is just a name.
你好 海伦 - 你好
Hello, Helen. - Hello.
海伦 我是杰森
Helen. Jason.
可是你…
But you…
你存在
you exist.
你必须存在 因为…
You have to, 'cause, um…
因为我爱你
'cause I love you.
你是真实的
You're real. You're real.
你是真实的
You're real.
我对这件事没把握
I'm not sure about this.
不会有事的
It's all gonna be okay.
好吗?
All right?
会平安无事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
妈妈知道我们要来
Mum knows we're coming.
带武器了吗?
Any weapons? - On my hip.
在我的屁♥股♥上
你们的老大呢?
Where's your boss?
在楼上的房♥间
Upstairs room.
她会来找你们
She'll find you.
真♥他♥妈♥的 瞧瞧都是谁!
Ah, fuckin' hell, look who it is!
两个女魔头加一个傻子!
Tinker Tailor Soldier Twat.
崔特 你来这里干什么? - 崔特是来帮忙的
Trent, what are you doing here? - Trent's come to help.
记得我说过 每个女人都该替自己着想吗?
Remember I said it should be every woman for herself?
嗯 我记得 这句话其实很伤人
Yeah, I do. And it was very hurtful, actually.
这个嘛 我觉得那样说太蠢了 不是真心话
Well, I decided that was a stupid thing to say, and, uh, I didn't mean it.
谢谢 - 我不想把你卷进来
Thank you. - I was trying to keep you out of this.
好吧 这件事跟你无关 你不能让我撒手不管
Well, this wasn't your thing to keep me out of.
谢谢 - 我们得走了
Thank you. - We need to go.
我得找到艾丽克丝·克拉克再说
Not before I find Alex Clark.
海伦 我来对付她 我必须保护你的安全
Helen, I'll deal with her. I have to keep you safe.
我们走吧 快点 我们得走了
Let's just… let's just get out of here. Come on. We need to go.
恐怕你们现在还不能走
I'm afraid you can't leave just yet.
这次碰面是要交换东西 记得吗?
This meeting is an exchange, remember?
妈妈
Mum.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
他们伤害你了吗? - 你打算怎么处理开明?
They haven't harmed you? - What were you gonna do with Kai-Ming?
他是个好孩子 但中了女人的魔咒 唉
Oh, he's a good boy, but cunt-struck, alas.
绝对如此 无可救药
Absolutely irredeemably so.
看看这件事让我们陷入了怎样的麻烦
And look at the trouble it's gotten us all into.
你是海伦·韦伯?
You're Helen Webb?
你是艾丽克丝·克拉克
You're Alex Clark.
正是在下
In the flesh, as requested.
那个设备呢?
The device?
你看过了 果真如他所说吗?
You've watched it. Is it like he said? - He pushed him.
他推了大使一把
大使摔倒 撞到了头
The ambassador fell and hit his head.
这是个意外
It was an accident.
一直以来 他所做的一切都是意外
Well, everything he's ever done has been an accident.
崔特 她在说什么?
Trent, what is she talking about?
对不起 开明
I'm sorry, Kai.
我不是故意让这事发生的 - 但事情确实发生了
I didn't mean for it to happen. - But it did.
我们要给你收拾烂摊子
And we continue to deal with the fallout.
电♥话♥里说话的人是你
You're the voice on the phone.
对
Yes.
真好笑 我还以为你会带更多保镖过来
It's funny. I… I thought that you'd bring more protection.
这个房♥间里的人不会被持重型武器的 彪形大汉吓倒 对吧?
Well, this isn't a room full of people that get intimidated by big men with big guns, is it?
但我有以下权♥柄♥
But here's what I do have.
我们双方都知道 如果我出事
The shared knowledge with you that if something were to happen to me,
后果会不堪设想
then the consequences would be bubonic in nature.
对任何卷入其中的人来说 都会是腥风血雨
Total fucking carnage for anyone involved.
你们明白吗?
Do you understand?
给我看看那份视频录像
Now, let me see that tape.
你好吗? - 美方认为视频录像确有其事
All right? - The Americans think there's a tape.
什么?什么录像? - 一段录像 陈遇害的录像
What? What tape? - A tape. A recording of Chen's murder.
什么?证明他们无罪? - 对
What? Exonerating them? - Yeah.
靠
Fuck.
我知道你是谁 崔特·克拉克
I know who you are, Trent Clark.
我不会再让你毒害我女儿了
I won't have you polluting my daughter anymore.
听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
如果再见到你
If I see you ever again,
我会杀了你!
I will kill you.
好的 够了
All right, that's enough.
对 好的 对 进来吧 好 我晚点打给你
Yes, okay.
Yep, come in. All right, I'll call you later.
美方说有一份关于陈遇害的视频录像
The Americans are saying there's a tape of Chen's death.
他们说这份视频 会证明美方在本案中是无辜的
They're saying it could throw cold water on this whole thing.
视频录像
Tape.
一段录像? - 他们现在正赶过去拿
A recording? - They're on their way to get it.
他们有没有请求警方支援?
Are they asking for, uh, police support?
他们没请求支援 他们叫我们别碍事
They're not asking for anything. They're telling us to get outta their way.
对 好的
Right. Mm-hmm.
随时和我跟进情况
Keep me updated.
每五分钟一次 好吗?
Every five minutes. Yes?
好的
Uh, y-yes.
我们得走了
We need to leave.
好吧…
Well,
我很高兴事情解决了 皆大欢喜
I'm glad this worked out for everyone.
事情解决了 皆大欢喜?
Worked out for everyone? - We all got what we wanted, didn't we?
我们各自的目的都达到了 对吗?
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas. - Happy Christmas.
我的目的没达到
I didn't get what I wanted.
你的朋友都活得好好的 没人死掉 就当你赢了吧
Your friends are alive. No one died. Take the victory.
我有个朋友死了
Not all of them are alive.
是吗?这个嘛 很不幸 做生意就得付出代价
No?
Well, that's the price of doing business, isn't it, unfortunately.
若日后相见 我希望你记得这点
I hope you remember that if we ever run into each other again.
海伦 - 做生意得付出代价 但你没付代价
Helen. - The price? But you haven't paid anything.
海伦 - 我付出了时间和金钱
Helen. - I paid with my time and my money.
我建议你 别再让我付出更多时间和金钱
And my recommendation to you is that you don't cause me to pay any more.
崔特 快点 我们走吧 马上走
Trent, come on. We're going. Move.
海伦 - 这还不够
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表