剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
They've got cars big as bars They've got rivers of gold
But the wind goes right through you It's no place for the old
When you first took my hand On a cold Christmas Eve
…目前情况可疑…
…suspicious at this time.
(突发新闻 中国大使死因调查)
给你 亲爱的
There you are, my love.
谢谢!
Thank you!
The boys of the NYPD choir Were singing "Galway Bay" ?
And the bells were ringing out For Christmas Day
好耶!
Yeah!
圣诞快乐!
Woo-hoo! - Sorry. Merry Christmas!
Ho ho!
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
Ho ho ho ho ho!
Hello, sir! Ho ho ho ho ho!
玛姬? - 我没接到她的电♥话♥
Maggie? - Missed a call from her.
我当时在厕所 我回来后 她应该打给我的
I was in the bathroom. When I got back, she'd rung me.
我试过拨给她 但她没接
I've tried to call. She's not answering.
我好像被跟踪了
I think I'm being followed.
被谁跟踪? - 我不知道
By who? - I don't know.
你确定吗?
Uh, well, are you… are you sure?
稍等 菲利普打来了
Hang on. Phillip's calling.
菲利普 杰森也在通话中 - 玛姬 你联络上她了?
I've got you on with Jason. - You get hold of her?
我没接到她的电♥话♥
I missed a call from her. - Phillip, did you talk to anyone?
好 菲利普 这很重要 你跟什么人说过话吗?
不 我没有
No, I didn't. - I need to know if you spoke to anyone.
你确定吗? 我要知道你是否跟什么人说过话
事实上 我和谁说过或没说过话
Well, in fact, who I did or didn't speak to…
其实跟你毫无关系 所以…
…has got nothing to do with you, so…
等等 是她 她现在打给我了
Wait, it's her. She's ringing me now.
我先挂了 接她的电♥话♥
I'm gonna hang up and answer.
等等 - 等等 玛姬 等一下 确保你…
Wait, Maggie. Wait. Make sure you--
玛姬? - 她挂电♥话♥了
Maggie? - She rung off.
好的 菲利普 听我说
Okay, Phillip, listen to me.
我要知道你是否跟什么人说过话 因为我好像被跟踪了
I need to know if you spoke to anyone, because I think I'm being followed.
你…你说“被跟踪”是什么意思?
Wha-- Wh-wh-what do you mean, "followed"?
你♥他♥妈♥以为我是什么意思?
What-- What do you think I fucking mean?
你现在在哪里? 你现在能看到他们吗?你安全吗?
Um, well, wh-where are you now? Can you see them now? Are… are you safe?
我…
I, um…
是玛姬
It's… it's Maggie.
好 把她接过来
Well, put her on.
玛姬?你跟她说过话吗? 她没事吧?她在哪里?
Maggie? Did you speak to her? Is… is she okay? Where is she?
玛姬?
Um, Maggie?
玛姬?
Maggie? Maggie?
玛姬 你跟她说过话吗?
Maggie, did you… did you speak to her?
玛…
Mag--
菲利普?
Phillip?
玛姬?两位?
Maggie? Guys?
两位 你们还在吗?
Guys, are you there?
(软玩)
您拨♥打♥的用户无法接听电♥话♥
The person you are calling is unable to take your call.
请在提示音后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
嗨 是我
Hi. It's, uh… me.
我知道我不该这么做 但…
I know I shouldn't do this, but, um…
但我…
Well, I, uh…
我想我可能
I, uh… I think I might be
遇到麻烦了
in trouble.
我只想打给你
And you're the only person I wanted to call. Uh…
我想告诉你…我…
I wanted to tell you
that I, uh…
《黑鸽》
(罗马)
(里德夫人)
什么事?
Yes?
好 我明白
Okay. I understand.
早 - 早
Morning. - Morning.
? Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh… ?
孩子们!刷牙、洗脸、洗手 拜托 - 最后一个下水的是臭蛋!
Kids! Teeth, face, and hands, please. - Last one there's a rotten egg!
小奥?
Oli?
小奥! - 怎么了?
Oli! - What?
你的吸入器在门口
Your inhaler's by the door.
? …having fun… ?
我可不知道 你觉得沙特王子想要什么都行
I don't know. Whatever you think a Saudi prince wants.
一颗洲际弹道导弹?
An intercontinental ballistic missile?
曼联?然后他就一应俱全了 不是吗?
Man United maybe? Then he'd have the set, wouldn't he?
对 我得挂了 好吗? 对 努力让他开心就行
Yeah, I have to go. All right. Yeah, just try and keep him happy.
没事吧? - 嗯 沙特人就是这么回事 看到没?
Everything okay? - Just the Saudis being Saudis. Seen this?
任何以“中国要求”这几个字开头的 新闻标题
Any headline that starts with the words "China demands"
都不会让我的日子好过 我是说 他们目的何在?
is not gonna improve my day.
I mean, what do they want?
他们的大使死于吸毒过量 拜托
Their ambassador died of an overdose for Christ's sake.
他体内的海♥洛♥因♥多到爆 尽管如此…
More smack in him than a nun with a ruler, and yet…
他的女儿怎么样了? - 可能躲起来了
What happened to his daughter? - Oh, probably in hiding.
试图逃避被送回国的命运
Trying to avoid having to go back to the motherland, you know?
在接下来的20分钟内 你能采取什么对策吗?
Is there anything that you can do about it in the next 20 minutes?
可能不行 - 对
Probably not. - Right. Then drink that and get ready.
把咖啡喝掉 准备出发 我把你的衬衣放床上了
I have left a shirt out for you on the bed.
你太好了 - 我知道
You're an angel. - I know.
好了 走吧
Okay, let's get going.
等等 你们打开降临节日历了吗?
Oh, wait. Did you open your advent calendars?
是的 - 打开了 对吧?
Yes. - You did.
你们拿到什么了?
What did you get?
牧羊人! - 星星
Shepherd! - Star.
太赞了!好 好吧 走吧 上出租车
Fantastic! Okay, right. Let's get going. Into the cab.
…按下去 翅膀就会弹出来 旁边的按钮
会让起飞的声音听起来像大爆♥炸♥!
The button on the side makes the take-off sound…
…like a big explosion! Boom.
孩子们 嘘
Kids, can we sh?
里面全是宇航员…
每次他提到“台♥湾♥”这个词…
Every time he mentions the word "Taiwan"…
好了 孩子们 你们得把这个写下来
Okay. Okay, guys.
否则圣诞老爸会忘记的
You're gonna have to write this down or Father Christmas is going to forget.
嗯 好吧 千万别跟我说 那个该死的中国大使
Don't talk to me about the bloody Chinese ambassador.
陈活着的时候就够麻烦了 现在情况更糟
Chen was enough trouble when he was alive. Now it's even worse, isn't it?
这就对了 去吧
Uh…
大家好!我会长话短说 我保证
Hello, everyone. Hello. Really quickly, I promise.
很高兴见到大家
Um…
Oh, it is so lovely to see you all here.
这已成为我们最喜欢的传统之一
Uh, this has just become one of our favorite traditions,
我们中的一些精英人物齐聚一堂
where we, uh… we get to gather some of our best people,
为一些卓越的慈善机构筹钱
um, and raise money for some brilliant charities.
我只想说 今年对我们很多人来说 都实属不易
And I just wanted to say that this year has been tough for so many of us,
我知道 对我来说
and I know that, for me,
当世界看起来飘摇不定时 我寻找光明
when the world seems so uncertain, um, I look for the light.
通常情况下 我会在这样的地方找到光明
And more often than not, I find it in places like this.
所以感谢大家成为我在黑暗中的光明
So thank you for being my light in the dark.
华♥莱♥士♥ 谢谢你帅到天际
And thank you, Wallace, for shining brighter than ever.
哦 好肉麻!我很抱歉 我喝了一杯 现在是圣诞节
Oh, disgusting! I'm so sorry. I've had a drink, and it's Christmas.
不过我敬各位 圣诞快乐
Um, but here is to all of you. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
我说得还行吧 - 妙不可言
Was that all right? - Beautiful.
帮个忙?这支勺子真碍事 - 给我
Very nice. - Could you…
- Got stuck with a spoon. - Give me that.
你好!谢谢你过来! - 开什么玩笑!
Oh, hello! Thank you for coming! - Oh, are you joking?
这是我们节假日日历中的亮点
Stephen. - The highlight of our festive calendar.
说得真好 海伦 - 知道她是个多愁善感的人吗?
Lovely speech, Hels. - Did you know she was a sentimentalist?
才不是的 我冷血又玩世不恭 如果有不一样的说辞 千万别信
I am not. I'm a cold-hearted cynic. Don't let anyone tell you any different.
玩世不恭的人 不会把派对搞得这么花哨
A cynic wouldn't have this much tinsel at her party.
总之 抱歉 我马上就要走了
Anyway, sorry. I hate to be a flight risk.
我有五分钟可以闲聊 然后就得回办公室了
I've got about five minutes of schmoozing, then I need to get back to the office.
我需要去处理一下中国大使的事情
This Chinese ambassador situation needs my attention. Em's staying though.
不过小艾会留下来
Mm. Don't worry. I'm gonna position myself by the door the prosecco comes out of.
别担心 我会站在离普罗塞克起泡酒 最近的地方
去吧 有空再聊
We'll, uh… we'll catch up soon.
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
你邀请他们参加节礼日酒会了吗?
You did invite them to Boxing Day drinks, didn't you?
是的 当然了 - 打扰了 国防大臣
Yeah, of course. - Excuse me, Defence Secretary.
叫我“华♥莱♥士♥”就行
Wallace, please.
好的 派对办得很棒 我只想感谢一下
I just wanted to say thank you for the party.
谢我老婆吧 是她操办的
Thank my wife. She's the one who organized it.
韦伯太太 这个活动办得很棒
Mrs. Webb. Well, it's a great event.
相比之下 财政大臣的圣诞派对太逊了
Really puts the chancellor's Christmas parties to shame.
圣诞快乐 - 圣诞快乐
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表