剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
压低身体
Keep low.
操!
Oh fuck!
快开车!
Go, go, go!
操
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
小塞…
Sam… Sam.
迈克尔 我…
Michael, I'm…
你没事吧? - 真对不起
Sam, are you okay? - I'm so sorry.
我会处理的
I will fix this.
你要逃离这里 快逃
You need to run. You run.
喂?
Hello?
是我 N1区普雷斯顿路的大街上 有一具尸体
It's me.
There's a body on the street
公♥寓♥里有多具尸体
on Preston Road N1, and multiple bodies inside a flat.
这样子啊
Right.
安排小塞撤离 他的伴侣需要保护
I need an exit strategy for Sam, and his partner needs protection.
你知道的 海伦 这种事情价格不菲
Well, you know, Helen, something like that is expensive.
这可不容易
It's a lot of work.
我不能随随便便就为人提供这种服务
It's a service I can't just provide to anyone.
我会留下来 不走了 就当我之前的话没说过
I'll stay. I won't leave. Forget what I said earlier.
你要证明你靠得住 我可以信任你
I need to know that you're reliable, that I can trust you.
你可以的 我保证
You can. I promise.
听你这么说 我很开心
It makes me happy to hear you say that.
我会打几通电♥话♥ 周一再联络
I'll make some calls and talk to you on Monday.
小塞有你这个朋友 真是太幸运了
Sam's lucky to have you as a friend.
告诉你的朋友们 他精神崩溃 不得不离开
Tell your friends he had a breakdown and he had to leave.
告诉他们 你伤心欲绝 离开了一段时间
Uh, tell them you were heartbroken, and you… you went away for a while.
你跟父母住在一起 一个叫里德的女人会联♥系♥你
You stayed with your parents. A woman named Reed will call.
听从她的指示 忘掉今天发生的事
Follow her instructions. Forget today. Do you understand?
明白吗? 绝不能把发生的事告诉任何人
Never ever tell anyone what happened. I cannot guarantee your safety if you do.
如果说出去 我就没法保证你的安全
你怀的是男是女?
What are you having?
龙凤胎
Girl and a boy.
(史蒂芬、艾玛和孩子们)
尝试跟我太太解释吧 我告诉你 她根本不会相信
Just try and explain that to my missus, I tell ya.
她很喜欢 不是吗?她很喜欢那种事
She would not have that at all.
She loves it, don't she? She loves all that.
该死 我真该把那个火箭筒带来
Shit. I should have brought that rocket launcher.
里面那个女孩到底有多重要?
This girl inside, how important is she?
我跟朋友承诺过 一定会找到她
I promised my friend I'd find her.
所以她非常重要
So she's very important.
要退出还来得及
Still time to back out.
有一个人
There's a man.
他一直在行骗
He's been cheating some people.
这么说吧 他不守规矩
Breaking a code, so to speak.
干这行要守规矩
This is a business of codes.
明白吗?
You understand?
你现在不明白 但以后会
You don't. But you will.
或许吧
Maybe.
总之 此人越界了
Anyway, this man, he crossed a line.
一定要除掉他
He has to go.
一定要
Has to.
杀人的时候
When you take someone out,
要直视对方的眼睛
you look them in the eye,
因为人之交集 最亲密莫过于此
because it's the most intimate thing you'll ever do with another person.
你是西沉的斜阳
You were the setting sun.
你是将至的黑夜
You were the coming night.
你为他们的故事写下最后的篇章
You were the last word in their story.
所以你要直视他们的双眼
So you look them in the eye.
因为你欠他们的
Because you owe them that.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
然后一切落幕
And then it's over.
小塞
Sam.
还来得及 你可以退出
You can still back out.
不
No.
不行
I can't.
? I was five and he was six ?
? We rode on horses made of sticks ?
? He wore black and I wore white ?
? He would always win the fight ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? My baby shot me down ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? My, my, my baby shot me down ?
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表