剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
And I had all this stuff on me, and,
我想我也吓坏了吧
well, I panicked as well, I suppose.
所以我跑去…
So I ran to…
我知道的一个地方
There's this place I know. - A warehouse in South London?
南伦敦的一个仓库?
对 我偶尔会去那里买♥♥毒品 - 那里现在成停尸房♥了
Yeah, I score there sometimes. - Mm. It's a morgue now.
从何时开始 你不再是顾客 而变成人♥质♥了?
At what point did you stop being a, um… a guest there and start being a hostage?
当他们发现我的身份后
When they found out who I was. I tried to leave. They wouldn't let me.
我想走 但他们不准
他们一直问我问题 - 什么样的问题?
They just kept asking me questions. - What kind of questions?
他们想知道崔特的事
They wanted to know about Trent.
崔特是谁? - 只是我认识的一个人
Who's Trent? - Just a guy I know.
他有点呆头呆脑的 但他总帮我们搞…
He's kind of a dork, but he always helps us get…
海♥洛♥因♥?
Heroin?
对
Yeah.
我觉得他家很有人脉 但我也不清楚
I think his family have a connection, but I… I don't know.
总之 他们不停追问有关他的事情
Anyway, they wouldn't stop asking about him.
你对一个名叫杰森·戴维斯的人 有何了解?
And what can you tell me about a man called Jason Davies? Do you know anything?
你知道什么吗?
他…不知道 他给我留了一条信息
He… No. He… he left me a message.
他只说自己是玛姬的搭档 叫我打给他
Just said he was Maggie's partner and wanted me to call him.
搭档? - 对
Partner? - Yeah.
什么…
Wha…
好吧 他这么说是什么意思?
Well, what… what did he mean by that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没给他回电♥话♥
I never called him back.
我不想发生这种事
I didn't want any of this to happen.
嘿!别难过
Hey! Don't get upset.
你想喝杯香槟吗?
Do you want a… a glass of champagne?
来一块…巧克力蛋糕?
And a… chocolate cake?
好吗?她想吃
Yeah? She does.
你觉得她的男友还活着吗?
Is her boyfriend still alive, do you think?
他叫科尔·阿特伍德 是一名间谍 - 不会吧!
His name's Cole Atwood. He's a spy.
对 中情局探员
No! - Yeah.
中方认为是他杀害了大使
CIA agent. The Chinese think he's the one that killed the ambassador.
里德要我去美国大使♥馆♥ 把他弄出来
Reed wants me to go into the American embassy and get him out.
这说不定是好事 我们可以问他一些问题
I mean, it might be quite good. We could ask him some questions.
查出这个崔特是何许人也
Find out who the fuck this Trent is and how Jason got mixed up in all of this.
还有杰森怎么会卷入这一切
这听起来风险很大
That sounds incredibly risky. - Yeah.
对
你要去吗?
Wanna come?
搭档有很多种
There are different kinds of partners.
对
Right.
知道吗?比如你和我 我们是搭档
You know? Like you and me, we're partners.
这不表示他对自己的身份有所隐瞒
It doesn't mean he wasn't who he said he was.
天啊 我差点就跟他远走高飞了
God, I was so close to leaving with him.
如果一切都是骗局呢 小塞?
What if it was all bullshit, Sam?
你跟他说过什么吗?
Did you ever tell him anything
关于…你的事情?
about… you?
没 我什么都没跟他说
No. I didn't tell him anything.
你是迫切想跟他远走高飞 还是只想迫切远离这一切?
Were you desperate to leave with him, or were you just desperate to leave?
我不知道 我只是…
I don't know. I just…
我想…
I guess…
刚开始干这行时 我有一本小册子
When I first started, I had a little book that I'd, um, write my lies into.
我会把编撰的谎言记下来
然后 一旦等我烂熟于心 就会把这些页面给烧掉 就这样
Then, once I'd memorized them, I'd, uh, burn the pages, and that was it.
谎言变成了现实
They were real.
我对你有所隐瞒 知道吗?
I have secrets from you, you know?
我对华♥莱♥士♥、孩子们和里德 都有所隐瞒
I have secrets from Wallace, from the kids, from Reed.
我有时醒来后 没法呼吸 小塞 因为…
I wake up sometimes and I can't breathe. I can't breathe, Sam, because…
我不知道自己是谁
…I have no idea who I am.
其他人也一样 也不知道
And neither does anyone else. Not really.
我不知道 自己当初为何想跟他远走高飞
I don't know why I wanted to leave with him.
也许只是…
Maybe it was just a…
新的一页 我可以把新的谎言写上去
a new page that I could write another lie onto.
但感觉是爱
But it felt like love.
迈克尔呢?
Michael?
我去见他了
I went to see him.
好吧 那也太蠢了
Well, that was silly.
可不是吗?
Wasn't it just?
感觉如何?
What was it like?
这个嘛 就…他恨我 这点铁板钉钉 真是不错
Well, it was
good to have confirmation that he hates me.
不知道应该更糟吧
It's worse not knowing, I suppose.
我一直想知道…如果时过境迁…
I always wondered… if enough time passed…
你知道的…
You know…
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, love.
我们会好起来的 对吧?
We'll be all right, won't we?
可能吧
Probably.
如果我要列一个清单
If I was to make a list
囊括欧洲最难攻入的大楼
of the hardest buildings to get into in Europe,
这个地方和贝格海恩夜店有得一比
it's basically a tie between this place and Berghain.
我是说 我进过贝格海恩夜店 但你知道的 这个观点依然成立
I mean, I got into Berghain, but, you know, the point still stands.
我们需要通行证 可能还要伪装一番
Mm-hmm.
We're gonna need a pass, probably some kind of disguise.
还有货梯可用…
Now, there are also utility elevators--
不 我只是去见见我的朋友凡妮莎
No, I'm just gonna go and see my friend Vanessa.
凡妮莎?
Vanessa?
对 她现年45岁 是一位来自特拉华州的外交秘书
Yeah, 45-year-old diplomatic secretary from Delaware.
我是说 她极有可能是我见过的 最无趣的女人
I mean, quite possibly the most boring woman I've ever met,
记住 我的社交圈
and bear in mind, my social circle is almost entirely made up
几乎是由保守党的高阶人员构成的
of the upper echelons of the Conservative Party membership.
你进去之后 我要做什么?
So what do I do while you're in there?
打这个号♥码 找凡妮莎·罗宾逊
Ring this number. You ask for Vanessa Robinson.
你说有急事 我也不知道
You say it's an emergency. I don't know.
不要让她掉线 我好趁机去顶层找科尔·阿特伍德
Keep her on the line long enough that I can get to the top floor
还记得我们第一次见面时 我坐在外面的车里等你?
and get Cole Atwood.
Remember when we first met and I was just sat outside in a car waiting for you?
人生就是旧戏重演 对吧?
Life really is an echo, isn't it?
祝你好运
Ooh.
Good luck.
这边 女士 把东西放在托盘里
This way, ma'am. Items in the tray.
(海伦·韦伯 访客通行证)
她就在那里 谢谢
She's just there. Thank you.
嗨 - 嗨!
Hi. - Hi.
天啊 真庆幸你打给我
Oh my goodness. I am so glad that you called.
好几个月没见了 - 我知道
It has been months. - I know.
这地方快把我逼疯了
This place is driving me crazy.
你听说艾比的事了吗? - 是的
Have you heard about Abby? - Yes.
她要休假去生孩子 好吧 对她而言很不错
She's leaving to have a baby, which, okay, good for her.
猜猜谁被告知 她休产假期间 没人会顶她的班?
But guess who's been told she can't have maternity cover?
整个春季 我的团队都会少一人 坦白说 我快喘不过气了
So now I'm down a team member for spring, and I'm already drowning.
天哪
Oh no.
(凡妮莎·罗宾逊)
(迈克尔)
喂?
Hello?
你是什么人 小塞?
S… So, what are you, Sam?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是…
Um, I'm…
事已至此 但说无妨 希望这么说有帮助
If it helps, nothing you can say can make it worse.
我是所谓的杀手
I'm what's known as a triggerman.
我靠杀人赚钱
I kill people for money.
Oh.
Um…
你杀过多少…
How many people have you--
我不想说
I don't want to say.
就说个大概的数字吧
Just… just give me a ballpark number.
大于20
More than 20.
小于50
Less than 50.
这下雪上加霜了 对吧?
That made it worse, didn't it?
我不知道
I dunno.
迈克尔?
Michael?
我真的很抱歉 我…
I'm so sorry. I'm…
我可以…我可以等一下再打给你吗?
I ca… Can I call you back… in a minute?
我想继续聊
Uh, I… I'd like to keep talking.
你在出任务吗?
Are you at work?
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表