剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
你在找东西
You're searching for something,
但你捅了马蜂窝
but you've picked up a rock with a snake underneath.
马蜂有剧毒
A snake with venom.
如果你不罢手 就会被马蜂蜇
A snake that is going to pounce if you do not back away.
这个比喻也未免太牵强了
Well, that was a pretty labored fucking metaphor.
听着 你为何不告诉我你是谁 我去哪里能找到你
Listen, why don't you tell me who you are and where I can find you,
我们可以当面谈?
and, uh, we can talk about it face-to-face?
不 我看还是算了
No, I don't think so.
这或许有助于你搞清楚你的对手是谁
Perhaps it would help you to see what you're dealing with.
快醒醒 史蒂芬
Wakey-wakey, Stephen.
气氛如何?
What's the mood like? - It's frosty.
冷若冰霜
你出去吧
You, leave.
这位是中国特使郝常
Chang Hao, Chinese envoy.
韦伯先生
Mr. Webb.
你好吗? - 这位是林吴
You all right? - This is Wu Lin.
你好吗?
All right?
吴先生最近在调查陈大使的遇害案
Mr. Wu has been investigating the murder of Ambassador Chen.
未经授权的调查?
An unauthorized investigation, hm?
未经伦敦警♥察♥厅的允许 也未请求其援助
Without the permission or assistance of the Metropolitan Police.
韦伯先生 就这种情况来说 恐怕我们不可能跟伦敦警方合作
In this case, it's not been possible to collaborate with your police force.
此话怎讲?
And why's that?
因为我们认为他们涉嫌参与本案
Because we believe them to be complicit in the crime.
是吗?涉嫌?
Do you? Complicit?
恐怕在这个国家
I'm afraid, in this country,
我们对警务人员会采取更多制衡措施
we have a few more checks and balances with our coppers
在这方面 我们或许比中国更为严格 先生们
than you might be used to back home, gentlemen.
这是什么?
What's this?
陈开明的公♥寓♥
Kai-Ming Chen's flat,
中方大使的遗体被发现前的一小时
one hour before the body of our ambassador was found inside.
眼前这个正在逃逸的人 是科尔·阿特伍德
The man you can see fleeing is Cole Atwood.
开明的男友
Kai-Ming's boyfriend
他是中情局探员
and CIA agent.
通过查看闭路监控系统
By checking CCTV,
我们追踪到了 科尔·阿特伍德的行踪
we were able to trace Cole Atwood's journey
他从杀人现场一路返回美国大使♥馆♥
from the murder scene all the way back to the American embassy.
我们尚未看到他离开美国大使♥馆♥
We have not as yet seen him leave.
监控录像多如牛毛
So much security camera footage.
只不过当林先生试图查找 案发当时开明公♥寓♥周围的录像时
Except when Mr. Lin tried to find recordings
taken around Kai-Ming's apartment when the killing took place,
却一无所获
none exists.
至于那间公♥寓♥里究竟发生了什么事
As if someone had wiped out all evidence of what really happened in that apartment.
貌似有人把所有证据彻底删除了
韦伯先生 我们的大使已与世长辞 他的女儿也失踪了
Mr. Webb, our ambassador is dead. His daughter is missing.
你们最亲密的盟友向我们宣战
Your closest ally just committed an act of war upon us.
你们的政♥府♥涉嫌掩盖此事
And your government is complicit in covering it up.
恐怕这空说无凭 告辞 先生们
I'm afraid this doesn't prove anything, gentlemen.
我们会找到证据的
The proof will come. Ask the Americans if Cole Atwood is CIA.
问问美国人 科尔·阿特伍德是否是中情局探员
然后告诉我 他们否认此事时 你是否认为他们在说谎
And then tell me if you think that they are lying to you when they deny it.
为何找我谈论此事?
Why are you bringing this to me?
中方政♥府♥给若干英国公♥司♥诸多提案
There are a number of proposals from our government
to various British companies concerning Category 1 military contracts.
事关第一类军事合同
到目前为止 这些提案都被否决了 我们希望重新进行评估
So far, these proposals have been denied. We are keen to have them reevaluated.
我们不跟中方做这种生意 你们心知肚明
We don't do that kind of business with you, and you know it.
中方给予你们机会
We are offering you the opportunity to avoid
以避免发生灾难性的暴♥力♥升级
a catastrophic escalation of violence.
我们建议你给予适当考虑
We suggest you give due consideration to it,
也考虑一下其他方案
uh, and to the alternative.
见鬼
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
伏特加
Vodka.
没事吧?
Is everything okay?
你在喝伏特加吗?好厉害
Was that vodka? Love that.
嘿 我们得走了
Hey, we need to, uh, leave.
这么快就走? - 对 我要被拉去开会了
Oh, so soon? - Yeah, I've been pulled into a meeting.
你真是忙得不可开交 很高兴认识你 海伦
No rest for the wicked. It was so nice to meet you, Helen.
真遗憾你被拉走 没法好好玩了 乐子才刚刚开始呢
Sorry you're dragged away from the fun. Looked like you were just getting started.
没关系 运气好的话 我能避开堵车
Don't be. If I'm lucky, I'll beat the traffic,
一小时内穿着睡衣看电视
be in my pajamas, watching telly within the hour.
这个嘛 塞翁失马 焉知非福
Ah, well, a door closes, a window opens.
应该是吧
I suppose it does.
我想出局
I want out.
哦 海伦
Oh, Helen.
拜托不要试图说服我留下来 行不通
Oh, please don't try and persuade me to stay. It won't work.
我们只会浪费彼此的时间 我现在每隔15分钟就要小便一次
We'd just waste both of our times, and I have to piss every 15 minutes,
我们真的时间有限
so we're really rather on the clock here.
为何现在提出来? - 孩子们
Why now? - The babies.
不能把他们卷进来 - 华♥莱♥士♥呢?
Can't let them become a part of this. - What about Wallace?
我不想伤害他 - 那你为何想离开他?
I hate the idea of hurting him. - Why are you trying to leave him?
我不想离开他 我想离开你
I'm not trying to leave him. I'm trying to leave you.
你得离开 不能待在这里 让我收拾残局
Well, you'd have to go away.
You can't be a loose end hanging around here.
我有地方住
I have a place.
远吗? - 你找不到
Is it far? - You won't find it.
除非我不找
Only if I'm not looking.
当然 这是你的决定 另寻他人应该不算难事
Well, it's your decision, of course.
We can probably get someone else in fairly easily.
你刚离开的那段时间 他会很脆弱
He'll be vulnerable right after you've gone.
另寻他人?
Get someone else in?
怎么?你觉得你离开后 他不会另寻新欢?
What, you think he's not gonna meet someone else if you leave?
他不会孤独终老 海伦
He's not Miss fucking Havisham, Helen. We'll get a new girl in, new relationship.
我们会另寻他人 让他开始一段新的恋情
我们认为 华♥莱♥士♥会长♥期♥为我们提供情报
Wallace is someone we've identified as a potential long-term tap.
所以没错 我们会另寻他人
So, yes, we'll get someone else in.
我常说 塞翁失马 焉知非福
A door closes, a window opens, as I always say.
嘿!
Hey!
海伦
Helen.
真高兴接到你的电♥话♥!
It's so good to hear from you. - How pregnant are you?
你怀孕多久了?
小塞 怎么了?
Sam, what's going on?
我被暴露了
I'm compromised.
我是说 我闯大祸了
So… Um, I'm fucked, I mean.
他们过来了 迈克尔在这里 我需要你把他救出去
They're here. Michael's here. I need you to get him out.
我这就过来 撑住
I'm coming. Hold on.
海伦 情况会很糟糕
Helen, it's gonna be bad.
我会过去的
I will be there.
小塞 怎么回事? - 快穿衣服
Sam, what's happening? - You need to get dressed.
到底怎么回事? - 穿衣服
What the hell is going on? - Get dressed.
不 小塞 - 快穿衣服!
No, Sam. - Fucking put them on!
你得告诉我 这些人是谁? 为何攻击我们?
You have to talk to me.
Who were those men? Why did they attack us?
他们没攻击我们 他们攻击我
They didn't attack us. - No--
听着…听我说 没关系的
They attacked me.
Now, listen. Listen to me now.
你不会有事的 但你得穿衣服 其他事现在都不重要
It's okay. You're gonna be fine. You need to get dressed.
马上穿衣服
Nothing else matters now. Put them on.
快点 我们现在出去
Come on.
待在我身后 好吗?明白吗?
We're gonna go out now, and you're gonna stay behind me, okay?
小塞
You understand? - Sam…
闭上眼睛 抓紧我
Now, close your eyes. Hold onto me.
走和停都要听我指挥 好吗?
Move when I tell you to move. Stop when I tell you to stop, okay?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
来
Come.
压低身体 这里有楼梯
Stay low. There are stairs here.
下楼梯
Now, down.
再下一级
And another.
压低身体
Stay low.
抓紧我 - 好
Hold onto me. - Yeah.
后退
Back. Back.
过来
Come here.
这就对了
That's it.
这就对了 待在我身后 我们马上就到了
That's it. Right behind me. We're really nearly there.
还有几级楼梯 抓紧了 - 好
More stairs. Hold tight. - Yeah.
还有几级楼梯
More stairs.
好 压低身体 待在我身后
Okay. Keep down. Keep back.
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表