剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
你会意识到 管理世界的方式跟你所想的不一样
you'll realize that the world is not run how you think it is.
事情的运行方式跟你所想的不一样
It doesn't work how you think it works.
事实上 你很快就会发现
You'll come to find out,
quite quickly, actually…
你信奉的任何东西 几乎都跟表面的不一样
that almost nothing that you believed in
is what it appears to be.
我知道你听不进去 但还是奉劝一句
A piece of advice that I know you'll ignore.
另谋高就吧
Do something else.
哦 你在这儿
Oh, there you are.
发现纽曼了吗?
Any sign of Newman?
没有
No.
知道吗?我们要找的女孩
The girl we're looking for,
是个20多岁的中国人 被人下药 躺在沙发上 是这样吗?
is she, like, twenties, Chinese, drugged on a sofa, that kind of thing?
对 - 对 她在里面
Yeah. - Yeah, she's in here.
什么?
What?
她很漂亮 说出来也无妨吧?
She is fit. It wouldn't have killed you to say it, would it?
她就是我和肯特要找的人
She's the girl me and Kent were looking for.
我们找到她后 要打一个号♥码
We had a number to call if we found her.
你之前该告诉我的 为了找那个女孩 我的搭档命都没了
Could have told me. My partner did die looking for that girl.
是你杀了她 要是你之前告诉我就好了
You're the one who killed her, so it would have been nice to be told.
我得找个地方安置她
I need to figure out where to keep her. - We can look after her.
我们可以照看她
She… She's like a little… little tiny doll.
她像个娇小玲珑的娃娃
就像个毒虫芭比
Like a little junkie Barbie.
他可以照看毒虫芭比
We can look after the junkie Barbie?
我不能把她带回酒店 对吧? - 我才不要
I can hardly take her to my hotel. - I'm not.
? We're in a garden… ?
肯特的事 我很抱歉
I am sorry about Kent.
回头想想 我不该一枪爆头 应该射别的地方
On reflection, I probably should have shot her somewhere other than the head.
射脚比较好
Perhaps a foot.
行规如此 对吧?合同里写得很清楚
Well, it's the game, isn't it? Built into the contract.
事实上 我们中迟早有人会送命
Fact is, one of us were gonna get it sooner or later.
就像我们其中一人那样 对吧?
Just like one of us is, right?
坦白说 这辆车里的人都命不久矣
No one in this car is living long, let's be honest.
我是她的第三任搭档 前两任死了 然后她一命呜呼
I was her third partner, two before me died, and then she died.
我一直跟她这么说 要冷血无情 好好活着
That's what I've been telling her. Stay cold, stay alive.
否则就死定了
Mm. - Otherwise, you end up dead.
抑或像你一样
Or like you.
? Millions of people go by… ?
你这话是什么意思?
What do you mean, like me?
背负着无数亡魂 行走江湖
Walking around with fucking ghosts on your back.
? …all disappear ?
- ? From view ? - ? Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh… ?
好吧 我们会照看她 但你得加钱
We'll look after her, but you have to pay us extra.
我们可不是保姆
We're not a babysitting service.
? I only have-- ?
就…
Just…
华♥莱♥士♥?
Wallace?
怎么…
What…?
怎么了?过来
What's happened? Come here. Come here, come here.
没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
我只是无法想象他死前经历了什么
I just can't imagine what he would have gone through.
我会查出来谁是罪魁祸首
I'm gonna find out who's responsible for it,
然后让其付出代价
and I'm gonna make them pay.
我不是你想象中那种人
I'm not… who you think I am,
我希望你知道我的真实身份 因为我爱你
and I want you to know who I am, because I love you.
我希望你也爱我
And I want you to love me back.
我的确爱你
I do love you back.
不 你不爱我
No, you don't.
你爱的是海伦·韦伯 海伦·韦伯不存在
You love Helen Webb, and Helen Webb doesn't exist.
她从来都不存在
She never has.
? Far away in those sad eyes ?
? I swim for miles and miles And miles and miles and miles ?
? Your light ?
? To touch the song back to my soul ?
? Go by the breeze ?
? I'm bound to pine… ?
我的天啊!
Oh my Christ!
哇 你家真漂亮
Wow. This is a lovely place. - What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么?
我没想到你会这么早出门
I didn't expect you to be out so early. Um…
你之前从来不喜欢早起
You never liked early mornings.
我有个四岁的孩子
I have a four-year-old, so…
所以我现在应该属于早起族了
I guess I'm sort of in an early morning kind of environment now.
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
露比 - 露比
Ruby. - Ruby.
你来这里做什么? 我完全按照你们的指令行事
Why are you here? I did everything that I was supposed to do.
我对一切守口如瓶 - 我知道
I didn't tell anyone anything. - I know.
那你来这里做什么?
So why are you here?
磁铁
Magnets.
还有亡魂
And ghosts.
这…
It's, uh…
我知道我…
I know that I--
我凭空冒出来 这样不…对不起
To just turn up like this, it's not… I'm sorry.
你有没有想过我?
Did you ever think about me?
因为我猜想过了一段时间后 你就不想我了
'Cause I… I assumed you didn't, you know, after a while.
因为就是这样的 对吧?你…
'Cause that's what you do, isn't it? You…
你知道…
You know,
思念某个人 却以为对方不把自己放在心上
you think about someone, but you assume they don't think about you
你就这样从对方的生活中消失了
and that you just faded away, you know, from their life.
即便睹物思人
Even though everything still reminds you of them.
每时每刻萦绕于心 就像耳鸣一样
Always, constantly, you're there, like tinnitus.
就像耳鸣一样?
Like tinnitus?
跟耳鸣不同 就像…我不知道 就像…
Not like tinnitus. Like… I don't know, like, um…
就像我脑海中一首挥之不去的歌♥曲
Like a song that's stuck in my head.
美妙
A nice one.
而忧伤
A sad one.
我想过你
I thought of you.
每当有阴影让我吓一跳时
Every time that a shadow made me jump.
或黑暗中有声音让我从床上坐起来时
Or a noise in the dark made me sit up in bed.
我每次感到害怕时 就会想起你
Every time I felt afraid, I thought of you.
你知道的 之前发生的事跟你毫无关系
You know, what happened before, that was nothing to do with you.
那些人不是… - 天啊!
Those men were not-- - Jesus Christ!
我不怕那些人
I'm not afraid of those men.
是你 小塞
It was you, Sam.
我和你同住一个家
I shared a home with you.
我原本打算和你共度一生
I was planning on sharing my life with you,
你却骗了我
and you were lying to me.
当初 陌生的你走入了我的心房♥
You were a stranger, and you got in.
你让我爱上一个根本不存在的人
You let me fall in love with someone who didn't exist.
你知道这有多可怕吗?
Do you know how terrifying that is?
我每天都害怕这种事会再度发生
I've been afraid every day that it would happen again.
我信任的另一个人
That someone else that I trusted
结果却是戴着好人面具的恶魔
would just turn out to be a monster wearing the mask of a nice man.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我有危险吗?我女儿有危险吗?
Am I in danger? Is my daughter in danger?
不会
No.
No.
那我们就没什么好说的了
Then you and I have nothing more to say to each other.
你听说过黑鸽吗?
Have you ever heard of a Black Dove?
动起来了
In he goes.
动起来了 你成功了 是你做的
There he goes. You did that. You made that.
糟糕 小人摔倒了 它被眼前的景象吓得倒下了
Oh no, he's fallen over. He's fallen over at the sheer sight.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
你好 - 哦 海伦!
Hello. - Oh, Helen!
嗨
Hi.
我主动提出帮忙装饰姜饼屋
Offered to help decorate the gingerbread house,
但我们有点分神了 对吗 小奥?
but we got a bit distracted, didn't we, Oli?
有点像雪人入侵家园 - 我们貌似让情况变得更糟了
Bit of a snowman home invasion. - I think we've made it worse.
但丹妮一直很贴心 所以…
But Dani has been very sweet, so…
我们听说了史蒂芬的事 华♥莱♥士♥说他们之前关系很好
We heard about Stephen. Wallace had said how close they'd been.
这样啊 你真是太好心了
Well, that's very lovely of you.
好吧 我不会久留 只想过来说一声 我们都惦记着你
Well, I won't stay. Just wanted to come tell you we're thinking of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
太好了 - 真贴心 是孩子们做的吗?
Oh great. - That's sweet. Did the kids make them?
是我做的
I did.
真有趣
Fun.
好吧 那我们办公室见 - 好
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表