剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
我去了法国
I went to France.
待在山里的某个地方 很安静
Someplace in the mountains, someplace quiet.
我想或许我会留在那里
And… I thought maybe I'd stay there.
或许永远不走了
Maybe forever.
然后发生什么事了?
And what happened?
是时候翻篇了
It was just time to move on.
Hm.
我知道你不想谈他
I know you don't wanna, um… wanna talk about him,
但迈克尔从未告诉我们 你们之间发生了什么事
but Michael never did tell us what happened between you two.
他什么都没说?
He never said anything?
就你…你不得已要突然离开 你有…很多问题 比如…
Just that you… you had to leave suddenly.
That you had, um… problems, like a…
比如精神崩溃之类的
like a breakdown or something.
除此之外 他什么都没说吗?
He never told you anything more than that?
没 勉强算得上解释的一个答案
No.
就是他只是…他觉得你们俩差异太大
The closest we ever got to an explanation was that you're just…
He thought you guys were too different.
对
Right.
也许你不是他想象中那种人
And that maybe you, um… you weren't quite who he thought you were.
他有没有…现在… - 对
Has he… Is, um… - Yeah.
他安顿下来了吗?
Is he… settled?
是的 他有个女儿
Yeah, he's got a daughter.
他和他的伴侣通过代♥孕♥生的
He and his partner used a surrogate.
宝贝
Babe.
不 没关系 我只是…
No, it's okay. I'm just, uh…
是你们问我这个问题
You asked the question.
我很长时间都没想过他了
I haven't thought about him in a very long time.
Mm.
迈克尔现在单身
Michael is single.
什么?
What?
他结过婚 他们分居了 他现在单身
He was married and they separated. He's single now.
你♥他♥妈♥说真的吗? - 不
You fucking serious? - No.
好吧 听着 因为有些事应该留在过去
Because, okay, listen, some things should be left in the past,
有些事则应该向前推进 进入现在时
and some things should be pulled forward into the present.
吸了吧
Do your line.
别告诉他我回来了 - 我不会
Don't tell him I'm back. - I won't.
你已经说了 对吧?
You already did, didn't you?
没有 是的
No. Yes.
操 对不起 但他肯定想知道
Fuck. Sorry, but he'll want to know.
我说 万一你在大街上撞见他呢?
I mean, what if you just bump into him in the street?
这里是伦敦 我不会随随便便就撞见他
It's London. I'm not gonna bump into him. - I bumped into you.
我就撞见你了
What are the chances of that happening twice?
对 但发生两次的概率有多大?
哦 你们两个?
Oh, with you two? Huge.
概率可大了
Some people are… magnets.
有些人就是磁铁
他们只会不断地互相靠近 你无能为力 相信我
They just zoom, zoom, zoom towards each other.
You can't do anything about it. Trust me.
他知道比较好
It's better if he knows.
你告诉他的时候 他怎么说?
What did he say when you told him?
我发短♥信♥告诉他的 他一小时后才回
Well, I texted him, and… he didn't reply for an hour.
然后他回了一句:“他还好吗?”
And then he just wrote back, "Is he okay?"
他这么问?“他还好吗?”
He said that? "Is he okay?"
嗯 - 你说什么了?
Uh-huh. - And what did you say?
我说:“天知道” 因为说实话 真只有天知道
I said, "Who fucking knows?" Because, frankly, who fucking does?
嗯 好吧 不过我不会打给他
Well, okay. I'm not gonna call him though.
不 那样很不妥
No. No, no, no. That wouldn't be proper at all.
去你的
Fuck you.
(乔治娜:找到指纹匹配 属于一位名叫埃默·费奇的人)
亲爱的 我得走了
Love, I have to go.
几分钟前
In the last few minutes,
中♥国♥当♥局♥发布了正式声明
Chinese authorities have issued an official statement
关于陈♥军♥大使的死亡一事 他们驳回了英方尸检办公室的报告
rejecting the UK Coroner's Office's report on the death of Ambassador Jun Chen.
这是给谁的? - 喂?
Who's this for? - Hello.
我查到身份了
I've got him.
击毙杰森的那人
Jason's shooter.
我从一枚子弹壳上的指纹 查到了匹配 身份确认
I've got a fingerprint match from a bullet casing. Positive ID.
这表示你有…
Does that mean that you have a…?
注册地址?是的 上面有
Registered address? Yes, it does.
很近吗?
Is it close?
在伦敦
London.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
北♥京♥当局史无前例地展开独♥立♥调查
Beijing's unprecedented independent investigation
称陈死于谋杀 他们没谈及更多细节
calls foul play on Chen's death without going into further detail.
这份声明继而暗示
The statement goes on to suggest
伦敦警♥察♥厅的判定
that the Metropolitan Police's ruling
指陈疑似死于吸毒过量
that Chen died of a suspected drug overdose
死亡时间为周二凌晨
in the early hours of Tuesday morning
这一判定忽略了重要证据的存在
failed to acknowledge vital evidence.
北♥京♥当局的调查人员 同时也在寻找陈的女儿陈开明
Beijing's investigators are also conducting a search
for Chen's daughter, Kai-Ming Chen, whose whereabouts remain unknown.
她依然下落不明
操!
Fuck. - Does the statement give any…
还有更多
Fuck! - There's more.
里德追查到了杰森拨♥打♥的那个号♥码
Reed has traced the number that Jason was calling.
该号♥码登记 在一个名为陈开明的女人名下
It's registered to a woman called Kai-Ming Chen.
你的男友在遇害之前
Before he was murdered, your boyfriend
给中国大使的女儿打电♥话♥
was calling the daughter of the Chinese ambassador.
海伦 我觉得事关重大 超乎我们的想象
Helen, I think this is much bigger than we thought it was.
小塞 我想跟你一起去 我们联手行动
Sam… I want to come with you. I want to do this together.
英雄所见略同 所以我此刻就在你家门口等你
So do I.
That's why I'm waiting outside your house right now.
你知道我这么做是为了谁吗? - 谁?
Know who I'm doing this for? - Who?
是个秘密
It's a secret. - Ooh. What are you doing?
你在干什么?
稍等一下
Give me two minutes.
? I was five and he was six ?
? We rode on horses made of sticks ?
? He wore black and I wore white ?
? He would always win the fight ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? My baby shot me down ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? My, my, my baby shot me down ?
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表