剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
醒醒…
Wakey-wakey…
今天是平安夜
It's Christmas Eve.
海伦! - 你派了一个小年轻来杀我
Helen. - You sent a teenager to kill me.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
这个嘛 你不会生气或异常惊讶吧
Well, you can't be upset or particularly surprised.
我其实有可能两种情绪都有
I actually can be both of those fucking things.
自从杰森出现后 好几个月来 你一直想离开黑鸽
You've been half out of the door for months, since Jason.
这事早晚会发生 我试图解决 我让小塞过来
This has been coming. I tried to fix it. I brought in Sam.
我支持你
I supported you,
但现在你们俩都向我证明了 你们不可靠
but now you've both proven to me that you're unreliable.
若想追杀我 尽管放马过来
Come after me if you want.
但下次派个能干一点的人过来 而非一个初出茅庐的小妞
Next time, send somebody more competent than the work experience girl.
但别把小塞扯进来 他很忠诚
But leave Sam out of this. He's loyal.
我昨晚给了他展示忠心的机会
I gave him the opportunity to show his loyalty last night.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我给了他艾丽克丝·克拉克的住址 让他有机会了结这一切
I gave him Alex Clark's home address
and a chance to end all of this.
但他连这点都做不到
But he couldn't even do that.
你派小塞一个人去对付克拉克家族?
You sent Sam on his own to the Clarks?
我给了他地址和一个机会 让他证明你们俩依然
I gave him the address
and an opportunity to show that you were still both
愿意为团队效力
team players.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你得把那个地址给我 如果他出了什么事 我会…
You need to give me that address. If anything has happened to him, I'll--
我现在给你最后一次机会
Now, let me give you one last chance.
把那个录制设备给我
Bring me the recording device.
如果小塞在克拉克家族手上 这是我唯一的筹码
If the Clarks have Sam, then it's the only leverage I've got.
关于此事 让我把话说清楚
Let me be very clear what we're talking about here.
一边是你朋友的命 一边是缓和两个超级核大国的冲突
It's the life of your friend versus de-escalating two nuclear superpowers
免得双方重创对方
from taking lumps out of each other.
这是一个连小孩 都能轻易作出取舍的道德困境
Now, as a moral quandary, it would barely trouble a child.
我向来都很喜欢小塞 但事实如此
I like Sam, I always have, but that's just what it is.
真实情况就是这样 他比大多数人都清楚
These are the dice we play with. And he knows that better than most.
如果我失控 就无法保护所有人
I cannot protect everyone if I'm not in control.
你现在让我有失控的感觉
And right now, you're not letting me feel like I'm in control.
海伦
Helen.
或许你的确失控了
Maybe you're not.
可恶
Damn it.
(照片追踪 用你的相机搜索)
(伦敦城市马厩)
他们杀害了杰森
They murdered Jason.
还有玛姬、菲利普和亚里克局长
And Maggie and Phillip and Commissioner Yarrick.
他们派了一个人去我家 他威胁我的孩子们
They sent a man to my house. He threatened my children.
我要杀掉他的主子
And I'm going to kill the people who sent him.
《黑鸽》
威廉姆斯 我知道如何找到崔特·克拉克
Williams, I know how to find Trent Clark.
十分钟后下楼
Be downstairs in ten minutes. Let's go get our friends back.
我们去拯救朋友吧
你好吗?
How are you?
你的枪伤怎样了?
How's your wound?
嗯 我因为失血有点头晕 但吃吐司有帮助
Yeah, bit lightheaded from the blood loss, but toast is helping.
好吧 小塞告诉你他去哪里了吗? 他把地址给你了吗?
Okay, did Sam tell you where he was going? Did he give you an address?
没有 我当时昏迷不醒
No, I was unconscious.
那我们需要拿着这个 中午去见克拉克家族
We need to meet the Clarks with this at midday then.
你找到了
You got it.
知道吗?这可能是陷阱
D'you know, it's probably a trap though.
克拉克家族那些混♥蛋♥ 可能在那里设下了天罗地网
Those Clark fuckers probably have the place rigged like a shooting gallery.
我觉得我们依然有机会突袭他们
I think we can still surprise them.
好吧 你最喜欢哪部圣诞电影?
What's your favorite Christmas film?
《圣诞老人》
The Santa Clause.
《圣诞老人》?
Santa Clause?
那…
The… Oh.
影片中 他让圣诞老人跌落屋顶而死 他得成为新的圣诞老人
Um, that's the one where he gets shoved off the roof
and he's gotta be the new Father Christmas.
对 我喜欢《圣诞老人》!
Yeah. - Yes, I love The Santa Clause!
你呢?
What about you?
喂 - 怎么?
Oi. - What?
你最喜欢哪部圣诞电影?
Favorite Christmas film?
我现在有点忙 试图让我们脱身
I'm… I'm a little bit busy right now, trying to get us out of here.
这样啊 你干得可真出色
Well, you're doing a really good job.
瞧瞧你取得了多大的进展 瞧瞧看
Look at all the progress you're making. Look at that.
如果我们中午之前还没离开这里 就死定了
If we're not out of here by midday, we're dead.
《恋爱假期》
The Holiday.
是迪亚兹和温斯莱特主演的那部? - 对
Um, whats-her-face, Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet?
是啊 真该死…那部电影很酷!
Yes. - Yeah, fucking… That's a shit film!
酷毙了 你以前跟男友一起看过吗?
That's shit. Did you used to watch that with your boyfriend?
对 - 对
Yeah. - Yeah.
这份回忆肯定很温馨
That's a really nice memory.
对
Yeah.
我和我男友一起看过那部电影 希望他没事
I watched that one with my boyfriend. I hope he's okay.
嗯 他会没事的
Yeah, he'll be fine.
你是崔特·克拉克吗?
Trent Clark?
有何贵干?
Can I help you? - We're looking for your mother.
我们想找你妈妈
妈妈 对 嗨 是我 对
Mum. Yeah, hi. It's me. Yeah.
我搞砸了 我真的搞砸了
Um, I… I've messed up. I've… I've really, really messed up.
你能给她打个电♥话♥吗?
Can you give her a call?
办不到 - 你没得选 乖乖听话才是上策
I can't do that. - You're gonna have to fucking do that.
因为开明在你妈手上
Because your mother has Kai-Ming,
她会伤害开明
and she's gonna hurt her.
你们骗人 - 我觉得你知道我们没骗人
You're lying. - I think you know we're not.
我觉得你很清楚你妈有何能耐
You know exactly what your mother is capable of.
或许因为这点 你才这么怕她
Maybe that's why you're so scared of her.
你不打给她 开明会没命
If you don't call her, Kai-Ming will die.
你不会任由这件事发生 因为你爱她
And you're not gonna let that happen because you love her.
为了心爱之人 你会不惜一切
And you'll do anything for the people you love.
不惜一切
Anything.
Hm.
好样的
Good man.
喂 亲爱的 我正要去维特罗斯超♥市♥
Hello, darling.
为明天采购一点东西 你没事吧?
I'm just on my way to Waitrose to get a few bits for tomorrow.
你好 艾丽克丝
Are you okay?
Hello, Alex.
他是否没事 尚未有定论
Whether he's okay or not remains to be seen.
你是哪位?
Who's this?
我们一小时后带他去那里 你要亲自到场
The drop-off is in one hour. You're going to be there in person.
如果你不亲自到场 抑或我们遭到埋伏
And if you're not, or if we're walking into a trap,
抑或我的朋友们遭受了永久性伤害
or if my friends are hurt in any permanent way,
那对崔特来说会是很不幸的消息
then that is gonna be very bad news for Trent here.
明白了吗? - 是的
Is that clear? - Yes.
很好 只是…这并非平白无故
Good.
And just… not for nothing,
我特他妈乐意跟你亲自见面
I'm gonna be very fucking glad to meet you face-to-face.
我有很多问题 需要答案
I've got a lot of questions that need answering.
维特罗斯超♥市♥
Waitrose.
你看起来不像黑帮老大的儿子
You don't seem like a mob boss's son.
我妈不是黑帮老大
My mother's not a mob boss.
她是一个…
She's a, um…
游走在犯罪边缘 很有影响力的人
criminally adjacent person of influence.
对
Right.
我跟我妈不同 跟他们都不同
I'm not like my mum. I'm… I'm not like any of them.
你是毒贩 貌似也是杀人犯
You are a drug dealer and a murderer though.
如果要给你贴标签的话 - 我不是毒贩
If we're handing out labels. - I… I'm not… I'm not a drug dealer.
我只是…
I just…
我知道…我知道开明喜欢吸毒
I knew that… I knew Kai was into that stuff, so I would get it for her.
所以我会帮她搞毒品
我希望她…
I… I wanted her to…
喜欢你?
To like you?
对
Yeah.
好吧 崔特 你下次喜欢一个女孩
Well, Trent, the next time you like a girl,
试试跟她聊聊她感兴趣的东西
maybe try just talking to her about her interests
而非想搞明白 你是否能用海♥洛♥因♥来买♥♥到她的爱
instead of seeing if you can buy her affection with heroin.
我会努力记住这一点的 谢谢
I'll try and remember that. Thank you.
反正也不重要了
Doesn't matter anyway.
我可能不是毒贩 但我是杀人犯
I might not be a drug dealer, but I am a murderer.
一切都是我罪有应得
I deserve everything I get.
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表