剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
嗨 麻烦来一杯龙舌兰加冰
Hi. Tequila on the rocks, please.
真是漫长的一天
It's been a long day.
可不是吗?
Yes. Hasn't it?
我看了你先前的演讲
I saw you speak earlier.
是吗?你觉得如何?
Oh yeah? What did you think?
我觉得你还有待提高
Think you need to get better at it.
真受打击
Ouch.
好吧 我只是… 抱歉 我说的是演讲的呈现方式
Well, I just…
Sorry. I meant the presentation.
你需要进行眼神交流、增强互动
Just sort of eye contact. You know, engagement.
买♥♥套像样的西装
Get a decent suit.
我的西装怎么了?
What's… what's wrong with my suit?
除了裁剪、色泽和面料方面? 其他没问题
Apart from the fit, the color, and the material? No, nothing.
好吧
Okay. - Tequila.
龙舌兰加冰 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Okay.
好吧 关于演讲内容 有何想法?
Any thoughts on the, um… the contents of the speech?
就是我实际说出来的那些字词?
You know, the actual words that I said?
我觉得你若不完善演讲时的呈现方式
Well, I-- I think nobody's going to listen to the lovely things you have to say
没人愿意听你精彩绝伦的言论
if you don't work on the presentation.
你持怀疑态度 好吧 - 没错
Ah, you're a skeptic. Okay. - Guilty.
可以理解 - 嗯
That's fair. - Uh-huh.
但问题就在于此 秘密就在于此
But here's the thing. Here's the secret.
我说的都是真心话 的确如此
I actually meant what I said. I did.
是吗? - 嗯 是的
Really? - Yeah, I did.
理想主义者
You're an idealist.
这个嘛 如果连梦想都没有 如何让梦想成真呢?
Well, if you don't have a dream, how are you gonna have a dream come true?
你是罗杰斯和汉默斯坦的粉丝?
And a Rodgers and Hammerstein fan.
恐怕是的
Guilty, I'm afraid.
怎么称呼你?
What's your name?
海伦·道森 幸会 海伦·道森
Helen Dawson. Nice to meet you, Helen Dawson.
幸会 华♥莱♥士♥·韦伯
Nice to meet you, Wallace Webb.
(正在复♥制♥文件)
(正在复♥制♥文件)
(文件复♥制♥完毕)
给
Here.
晚上好
Good evening.
什么? - 晚上好
What? - Good evening.
你好吗?你贵姓?久等了 谢谢
"How are you? What's your name? Thank you so much for waiting."
初次见面的时候
Just some standard conversational gambits
可以说一些客套的开场白
to try when… you know, when you meet someone for the first time.
你这会儿是来真的吗?
Are you being serious right now?
我这会儿很客气
I'm being polite right now.
我叫小塞
My name's Sam.
我叫黛…海伦
Dais-- Helen.
嗯 自我介绍之前 尽量不要把以前的名字脱口而出
Yeah, try not to say half of your old name before introducing yourself.
这应该是当间谍的基础常识吧?
That's probably Spycraft 101, isn't it?
你是谁?你是黑鸽吗?
Who are you? Are you a Black Dove?
不 我不是间谍
No.
我有时给里德当跑腿 干点私活
No, I'm not a spy.
I do a bit of work for Reed off-book sometimes.
很好 所以你是打杂的?
Great. So you're the odd-job man, then?
我可不觉得是这么回事
That's not the way I would describe it.
不 你可能会说得 更加高大上一点 对吧?
Well, no, you'd-- you'd probably make it sound more important, wouldn't you?
你今晚的任务完成得如何?
So how was your job tonight?
抱歉 这不关我的事 - 对 说得没错
Sorry, it's none of my business. - No, it isn't.
他真的很恶心吗?
Was he really gross?
不 他…
No, he was…
他很有修养
he was a gentleman.
很有修养? - 嗯
A gentleman? - Uh-huh.
好吧
Okay.
要我把你送去哪里? - 送到车站就行
So where am I taking you? - Oh, just drop me at the station.
该死
Oh shit.
怎么? - 我把东西落在那里了
What? - Uh, I left something up there.
什么? - 一个打火机
What? - A lighter.
重新买♥♥一个 - 不行 那是我妈妈的
Buy another one. No, I can't. That was my mother's.
我能劝你一句吗?黛丝…海伦?
Can I give you a small piece of advice, Dais-- Helen?
别感情用事
Um… don't get sentimental.
真深奥 谢谢
Yeah, well, that was very profound. Thank you.
关于重回犯罪现场这回事 有句老话说得好
Um, there's a saying about returning to the scene of a crime.
让我想想 这样做是否明智?
I'm trying to remember, is it a good thing to do or not?
现在是凌晨三点 你♥他♥妈♥也太可笑了
You know, you're being very fucking droll for 3:00 a.m.
我试图阻止你做蠢事
I'm trying to stop you from doing something stupid.
有点太晚了 不是吗? - 好吧 听着
A bit fucking late for that, isn't it? - Okay, listen.
那就这么着吧 我在这里等
This is what we're gonna do. I'm gonna wait here.
我可以看到你的房♥间
I can see your room.
如果你不需要我 就把窗帘拉上
If you don't need me, then draw the curtains.
如果窗帘没拉上 那我15分钟后上去
If the curtains don't close, then I'll be up in 15 minutes.
我会上去大闹天宫 带你逃走
And I'll come up hot, and I'll get you out of there.
这是你的第一单任务?
This your first job?
对
Yeah.
表现不错
You did good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在这里等着
I'll wait here.
好吗?
Okay?
你走了
You left.
对 - 好吧
Yes. - Okay.
但你现在回来了?
But now you're back?
对
Yes.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
干活
Working.
凌晨三点还干活? - 嗯
At 3:00 a.m.? - Uh-huh.
有很多事情要忙
Well, there's a lot to do.
你在忙什么?
What are you working on?
未来
The future.
你为何回来?
Why did you come back?
《黑鸽》
就是此人
That's him.
(全名:埃默·费奇)
"Elmore Fitch." That doesn't sound like a real name.
埃默·费奇 听起来不像真名
前英国特种部队狙击手
Former marksman for the SAS.
在阿富汗成功击毙过45个人
Forty-five confirmed kills in Afghanistan.
于2015年退伍 回归平民生活 开始干兼♥职♥
Came back to civilian life in 2015 and went freelance.
你以前跟他交过手吗? - 没有 但有所耳闻
Have you ever come up against him before? - No, but I've heard things.
比如什么?
Like what?
他是前英国特种部队狙击手 在阿富汗成功击毙过45个人
Like he's a former marksman for the SAS with 45 confirmed kills in Afghanistan.
诸如此类的事
That kind of thing.
杰森生前 为何一直给中国大使的女儿打电♥话♥?
Why would Jason have been calling the daughter of the Chinese ambassador?
我不清楚 但他公♥寓♥里的那两个女杀手
I've no idea.
But those two hit women in his flat,
她们说要找一名年轻女子
they said that they were looking for a young woman.
她依然下落不明? 我是说 她们没找到她?
And she's still missing? I mean, they can't find her anywhere?
没错
That is correct.
她爸死于吸毒过量?
And her dad died of a drug overdose?
事实上 中方认为其死因不是吸毒过量
Well, actually, the Chinese think that he didn't die of a drug overdose.
他们认为他死于谋杀
They think that he was murdered.
中国大使疑似死于谋杀 其女儿下落不明
Possibly murdered Chinese ambassador with a missing daughter
一名公务员 在其遇害当日给她打过电♥话♥
who was receiving phone calls from a civil servant
还有两人也于当日遇害
the day he was killed alongside two other people.
我们步入的这些迷网 真是错综复杂 不是吗?
These webs we weave, they are tangled, are they not?
你喝酒了吗? - 什么?
Have you been drinking? - What?
你满嘴酒气的
Your breath smells of wine.
我之前跟人吃晚饭
Um, I was at dinner.
你喝高了?
Are you pissed?
我觉得喝区区三杯长相思
I think that I can have three glasses of sauvignon blanc
不会影响我♥干♥活 谢谢
and still do my job.
就三杯吗?
Thank you. - Was it three glasses though?
四杯
Four.
五杯
Five.
我还吸了一条貌似可♥卡♥因♥的玩意
And a line of what I thought was cocaine,
但我开始怀疑这可能是…氯♥胺♥酮♥
but I'm starting to suspect may have been… ketamine.
太好了 真不错 一瓶葡萄酒 外加一些马匹镇静剂
Oh great. Cool. So, uh, a bottle of wine and some horse tranquilizer.
还有什么吗?在过来的途中 你在桥下注射了海♥洛♥因♥吗?
Anything else? Did you shoot up under a bridge on your way here?
听着 我今晚跟几个老友聚会
Listen, I have just left
玩得很开心 却中途离开
a very enjoyable evening with some old friends
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表