剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
她靠不住
She can't be trusted.
你知道的
You know this.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了?
What is it?
一件小礼物 借此提醒你 真♥相♥吓不倒我
Something to remind you that the truth doesn't scare me.
靠
Fuck.
菲利普是个小报记者
Phillip was a tabloid reporter.
玛姬在一家珠宝店当助理
Maggie worked as an assistant in a jewelry shop.
? Peace on Earth And mercy mild ?
? God and sinners… ?
? Joyful all ye nations rise ?
? Join the triumph of the skies ?
- ? With the angelic host… ?
早上好 女士 - 你好
Good morning, madam. - Hello.
我有一枚戒指 想找一枚类似的
I'm looking for a ring that's similar to the one I've already got.
可以看看吗? - 好
May I? - Yeah.
Ah.
抱歉
Sorry.
(营业中)
(休息中)
拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
他们要找的东西 是一个黑色的小型针孔视频摄像头
The item they are looking for is a small, black pinhole video camera.
我想我可能…遇到麻烦了
I think I might be… in trouble.
也许杰森·戴维斯 不值得有人为其复仇
Perhaps Jason Davies was not someone worth avenging.
肯定也不值得有人为之送命
Certainly not someone worth dying for.
只是临时过来买♥♥点东西 你知道是怎么回事
Just popped in for some last-minute bits. You know how it is.
你找到了
You found it.
真是好消息
That's good news.
好吧 我是说 这可能是最佳选择 不是吗?
Okay. I mean, this is probably for the best, isn't it?
我还担心我们得继续周♥旋♥一段时间
I was worried we were gonna have to dance around it for a bit longer.
天啊 那会很乏味 不是吗?
God, that would have been tedious, wouldn't it?
你瞧 如果要我指出你的不足 那就是
You see, if I had any, um, criticism, it would be that
我觉得你太过心急了
I think you move too quick.
你这么认为? - 对
You think so? - Yeah.
发短♥信♥ 来家里 这一切似乎有点…
You know, text messages, coming to the house. It all seemed a bit…
怎么?
What?
我觉得你太过急于求成了
Desperate, I suppose.
太过急于求成?
Desperate?
Mm.
里德同意你这样做 对吗?
Reed given you the go-ahead, then, has she?
我可以自行决定 可以这么说吧
Let me off the leash, so to speak.
她不再相信你了
Doesn't trust you anymore.
恐怕要旧戏重演了
It's a bit of a theme, I'm afraid.
我向华♥莱♥士♥透露了你的婚外情
I let slip to Wallace about your affair.
真是可怜人
Poor man.
他肯定需要寻找安慰
He's certainly gonna need a shoulder to cry on.
对
Right.
你其实可以帮忙 关于他 有什么可以告诉我的?
You can help me out, actually. Is there anything I should know about him?
他喜欢什么 等等?
Things he likes, etc.?
进了那个家后 我希望自己能做到最好
I just want to be the best I can be once I'm in.
还有孩子们
And the kids.
我是说 我可不喜欢带孩子 真的 但这是职责所在 不是吗?
I mean, I'm not the biggest fan, honestly, but it's part of the job, isn't it?
杰奎琳喜欢恐龙 对吗?还是小奥?
Jacqueline likes dinosaurs, doesn't she? Or is that Oli?
好吧
Oh, well.
我们会设法应对的
We'll muddle through.
杰奎琳的确喜欢恐龙
Jacqueline does like dinosaurs.
小奥喜欢宇宙飞船
Oli likes spaceships.
你就没必要知道这一点了
You're never gonna need to know about that.
因为我要折断你的脖子
'Cause I'm gonna break your fucking neck.
动手之前 我能说一句吗? 我真的是你的小迷妹
Can I just say, before we do this, I'm genuinely a huge fan.
我是说 看吧 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
I mean, look.
I actually got goose bumps.
你要杀了我吗? - 你要再说我的孩子吗?
Are you gonna kill me? - You gonna talk about my children again?
不 - 好吧 这很明智
No. - Well, that's very wise.
你知道我不会杀你
You know I'm not going to kill you.
因为我依然是海伦·韦伯
Because I'm still Helen Webb,
在平安夜 海伦·韦伯 不会在珠宝店捅死女人
and Helen Webb doesn't stab girls to death in jewelry stores on Christmas Eve.
这是我给我们俩的礼物
That's my gift to both of us.
现在 等你看到里德时 告诉她 如果她想换掉我
Now, when you see Reed, you tell her that if she wants to replace me,
她最好亲自过来找我
she better come and do it face-to-face.
除非你想再来一次
Unless you want to do this again.
嗨 开明给我发短♥信♥ 她说…
Hi, um, Kai-Ming texted me, and she said--
短♥信♥是我发的
I sent the text. - Why?
为什么? - 以为我不知道你给我女儿什么吗?
I know what you give my daughter. - Don't give her anything she doesn't want.
她想要什么 我就满足
她不知道自己想要什么 她是个毒虫!
She doesn't know what she wants. She's an addict!
我认识你
I know you.
我知道你是谁 崔特·克拉克
I know who you are, Trent Clark.
如果再见到你
If I see you ever again,
我会杀了你!
I will kill you!
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell.
靠 真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh fuck. Fucking hell.
妈妈 对 嗨 是我 对
Mum, yeah, hi, it's me. Yeah.
Um, I…
我搞砸了 我真的搞砸了
I messed up. I've really, really messed up.
我们得打几通电♥话♥ 把大楼外面的监控录像删掉
We're gonna have to make some calls.
Scratch that CCTV outside the building.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell.
把现场布置成死于吸毒过量的样子
Make it look like an overdose.
我得给首相打电♥话♥ 他会怒不可遏
I have to phone the prime minister. He'll be fucking furious.
我得给首相打电♥话♥ 他会怒不可遏
I have to phone the prime minister.
He'll be fucking furious.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell.
嗨 我是海伦 请留言
Hi, it's Helen. Leave me a message.
海伦 我听说录制设备在你手上
Helen, I understand you have the recording device.
或许你现在会开始领悟事态的严重性
Perhaps now you're beginning to appreciate
the magnitude of the situation we all find ourselves in.
我们都身陷其中
我们站在悬崖边上
We're standing on a precipice.
但你若选择正道 还有时间可以退一步
But there's time to step back from it if you do the right thing.
你依然是黑鸽
You're still a Black Dove.
你为我效命
And you work for me.
别忘了这一点
Don't forget that.
? I was five and he was six ?
? We rode on horses made of sticks ?
? He wore black and I wore white ?
? He would always win the fight ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? My baby shot me down ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? Bang, bang ?
? My baby shot me down ?
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表