剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
还来得及 你可以退出
You can still back out.
不 不行
No.
I can't.
世上每一份活 行事必有准则
Every job in the world has a code.
你确定想这样做吗 小塞?
You sure this is what you want, Sam?
侠骨柔肠 双手却沾满鲜血
You've got a warm heart and blood on your hands,
集这两点于一身可不是什么好事
and that's not a good combination.
? Come, they told me ?
? Our newborn King to see ?
? Our finest gifts we bring ?
? Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum… ?
- ? To lay before the King… ? - Hey-hey!
你们好 三位 我们今晚打烊了 不接待客人
All right, guys? We're closed tonight. No entry.
什么? - 今晚不行
Oh, what? - Not tonight.
今天是圣诞节! - 我说我们打烊了!
It's Christmas! - I said we're closed--
来吧
Come on.
? …to honor Him ?
? Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum… ?
站住!哪里…
Stop! Where the--
真♥他♥妈♥的 你们看到了吗?
Fucking hell. Did you see that?
对 我们看到了 - 帅毙了!
We saw. - Fucking stunning!
我们快点吧
Shall we hurry this along?
进去后 我们要保护对方
We've got each other's backs in there?
别担心 没拿到报酬 我不会干掉你 我又不笨
Don't worry. I wouldn't knock you off before you paid us. Not an idiot.
十秒
? I have no gifts… ?
Ten seconds.
好了 两位 注意了
All right, ladies, hold onto your fannies. It's go bang time.
爆破时间到
? That's fit to give a King… ?
他妈的怎么回事? - 怎么回事?
Fuck! What was that?
? Rum-pa-pum-pum ?
老天 他们有多少人? - 我觉得大概有十个?
How many of these dickheads are there? - I thought there'd be about ten.
不 不止十个
No, there's more than ten.
What the fuck?
靠
Fuck.
? Me and my drum ?
? Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum ?
? Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum ?
虽然杀手大叔很丢人
Hey. There's nothing sadder than an old hit man.
但这并不表示我今晚会让你死 你这个混♥蛋♥
But that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you die tonight, you fucker.
来吧
Come on.
嘿!
Hey, hey!
我去找赫克托
Gonna find Hector.
Pah!
你回来了
You came back.
对
Yeah.
来杀我?
To kill me?
时局跟你当初离开时不一样了
Ain't the same as when you left.
这座城市即将分崩离析
The city's about to tear itself apart.
我在找那个女孩
I'm looking for the girl.
很多人都在找那个女孩
A lot of people are looking for that girl.
也有很多人会丢掉性命
A lot of people are dying too.
还有谁在找她?
Who else is after her?
你连对手是谁都不清楚 对吧?
You don't even know what you're dealing with, do you?
我觉得你如果想杀我 早就动手了
I think if you wanted to kill me, you'd have done it already.
你不该回来的
You shouldn't have come back.
《黑鸽》
嗨 我是史蒂芬·亚里克 请在提示音后留言
This is Stephen Yarrick. Please leave a message after the tone.
史蒂芬 又是我 你能尽快给我回电吗?
Stephen, me again. Could you call me back, please, as soon as you can?
我想问一下
Oh, so I meant to ask, um,
关于房♥子的安保问题 有消息了吗?
did you hear anything about security for the house?
是的
Yes.
交给我吧 我会搞定 - 好
Uh…
- Leave that with me. That's in hand. - Okay.
好 回家见
Okay, see you at home.
晚上好 约翰 - 长官
Evening, John. - Sir.
他马上就来
He'll be with you shortly.
谢谢
Thank you.
首相
Prime Minister.
华♥莱♥士♥ 这是英国安♥全♥局♥的吉姆·佩里曼
Wallace, this is Jim Perryman, Secret Service.
他们希望有人旁听
They wanted someone to sit in on this. - Defence Secretary. All right?
国防大臣 你好
所以中方认为中情局杀了他们的大使
So the Chinese think the CIA killed their ambassador.
而且伦敦警♥察♥厅的高阶官员 掩盖了此事
And that high-ranking members of the Metropolitan Police covered it up.
你跟谁谈过?
Uh, who did you talk to?
在就业和养老金部的圣诞派对上 我在厨房♥里跟两人谈过
Uh, two men in a kitchen… at the Work and Pensions' Christmas party.
他们说他们是特使 和北♥京♥方面的调查人员
They said they were part of an envoy and Beijing's investigator.
你和亚里克谈过吗?
Now, have you spoken to Yarrick? - No. He's not answering his phone.
没有 他不接电♥话♥
对
Right.
米奇·波特来了 - 好 让他进来
Mitch Porter is here. - Yes, yes. Send him through.
我给中情局站长打过电♥话♥
I called the CIA station chief.
他肯定会说明情况 并确保透明度
I'm sure he'll provide clarity and transparency.
先生们 - 米奇 谢谢你过来
Gentlemen. - Mitch, thanks for coming.
有什么能为你效劳的 首相大人?
What can I do for you, Mr. Prime Minister?
华♥莱♥士♥今晚跟我们共同的朋友聊过 即中方代表
Wallace was talking to our mutual friends, the Chinese, this evening,
他们谈到了一些子虚乌有的小道消息 跟中情局有关
and some spurious gossip concerning your organization came up.
我们只是坐在这里闲聊 也很想知道
And we were just sat here chatting and wondering if, just between us girls,
仅限我们几个知道 贵方是否有可能 找人做掉了中国大使?
there's a chance you had the Chinese ambassador murdered?
这是个很严肃的问题吗?
Is this a serious question?
对 是的
Yes… it is.
你跟总统谈这个话题比较适合
This feels like a conversation you should be having with the president.
我会跟总统谈这个话题 不过首先 米奇
It is a conversation I'll be having with the president, but first, Mitch,
我要跟你谈
it's one I'm having with you.
首相 恕我直言 我会核实你们的线人是否可信
Sir, with due respect, I would, uh, check the veracity of your sources,
就本案而言 你们的线人貌似是中国政♥府♥?
which, in this case, appear to be the Chinese government?
你对科尔·阿特伍德有何了解?
What can you tell us about Cole Atwood?
我不知道此人是谁 - 拜托
I don't know who that is. - Oh, come on.
他是陈大使女儿的美国男友
He's the American boyfriend of Ambassador Chen's daughter,
他最后一次露面 是逃离凶案现场
and he was last seen fleeing the scene of the murder
进了美国大使♥馆♥ 一直没离开过
and heading into your embassy.
米奇
Hasn't left since.
科尔·阿特伍德是中情局探员吗?
Mitch, is Cole Atwood a CIA operative?
你们想讨论中情局探员?
You want to discuss CIA operatives?
要我打开门 确保每个人都听得一清二楚吗?
Should I open the door and make sure everyone can hear?
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
这表示英国政♥府♥泄密事件频发 首相大人
It means that this is a leaky government, Mr. Prime Minister.
人尽皆知
Everyone knows it.
这里守不住秘密 秘密总有办法外泄
Secrets don't stay secret here. They have a way of getting out.
喂?
Yes?
对
Yes.
我是佩里曼
Perryman.
天啊 - 你在开玩笑吗?天啊 明白
Oh my God. - You're kidding. Christ. Understood.
好的 - 我马上过去
Okay. - Come on back now.
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
我会通知他们 - 天啊
I'll let them know. - Jesus Christ.
今晚 有人发现了一具尸体
A body was found in a skip near the home of Commissioner Yarrick this evening.
就在亚里克局长家附近的 一个大垃圾桶里
他们刚刚确认了他的身份
And they've just identified him.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
史蒂芬死了?
Stephen… Stephen's dead?
他死前显然遭受了酷刑
Apparently, he was tortured.
天啊…
Oh my God.
首相大人 你现在应该给总统打一通电♥话♥了
I would, uh, make that call to the president now, sir.
(维修店 正在呼叫…)
你是谁?
Who are you?
一名秘书
A secretary.
我是一个大型组织的代表
A representative of something… bigger.
你是谁 海伦·韦伯?
Who are you, Helen Webb?
你没必要对史蒂芬下狠手
You didn't have to do that to Stephen.
亚里克局长的遭遇完全是你造的孽
What happened to Commissioner Yarrick was entirely down to you.
如果你经不起诱惑
Any more violence will be as a result
非要插手我们的事 就会发生更多暴♥力♥事件
of you inveigling yourself into our affairs.
我的家人会安全吗?
Are my family safe?
我的家人会安全吗?
Are my family safe?
你真的认为 史蒂芬有可能参与这一切吗?
You really think Stephen could be involved in all of this?
参与什么?
Involved in what?
间谍杀人事件被说成纯属子虚乌有?
A murder that isn't a murder by a spy who isn't a spy?
你想坐我的位置 对吧 华♥莱♥士♥?
You want my job, don't you, Wallace?
Hm?
这个嘛 你总有一天会如愿以偿的
Well, I think you'll get it one day.
坐上我的位置后
And when you do,
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表