剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
没有
No.
我是说 没有
I mean… No.
怎么?你没打算绞死什么人吗?
What? You're not gonna garrote someone?
不会
No, no. No.
天啊 不会 我是说 我从不…不
God, no. I mean, I never… No.
总之…
Um, anyway… Um…
我一会儿再打给你 真抱歉
I'll call you back in a minute. So sorry.
(凡妮莎·罗宾逊)
喂 我找凡妮莎·罗宾逊 拜托了 我有急事
Hello. Um, could I speak to Vanessa Robinson, please,
…就像我妈那样 受一辈子罪 就为了证明一个观点
as a matter of urgency?
…do what my mother did and stay miserable just to make a point.
很显然 我回家过感恩节了
Obviously, I went home for Thanksgiving.
所以我和蒂姆应该会在这里过圣诞
So, um, I think me and Tim are just gonna spend Christmas here.
对 - 说实话 我松了一口气…
Right. - To tell you the truth, I'm relieved--
凡妮莎 有电♥话♥找你 听起来很紧急
Vanessa, there's a call for you. Sounds urgent.
好的 两分钟 - 好
Okay. Two minutes. - Okay.
我在这里等着
I'll wait here.
You could freeze some juice.
Really? I… I gotta go. I'll see you there.
天啊 真对不起 - 不好意思
Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. - Pardon me.
我是凡妮莎 - 你好 罗宾逊夫人
This is Vanessa. - Hello, Mrs. Robinson.
我是伦敦警♥察♥厅警备指挥科的
I'm calling from the Metropolitan Police Protection Command Unit,
关于你的安保人员 我得跟你谈谈
and I need to speak to you about your security detail.
我没有安保人员
I don't have a security detail.
没错 我们对此愈发感到担忧
Yes, and we're increasingly concerned about that.
怎么?出事了吗?
Why? Has something happened? - There's a credible threat to your life.
据可靠消息 恐怕有人威胁要取你性命
是谁?
By who?
是
It's, um,
基♥地♥组♥织♥
Al-Qaeda.
基♥地♥组♥织♥? - 是的 那些家伙 他们之前离开了
Al-Qaeda? - Yeah, those guys. They went away.
他们现在卷土重来 而且…
Now they're back, and, uh,
他们很…他们很愤怒 对于他们的计划
they're very… they're furious, and we're very concerned,
坦白说 我们甚为担忧
frankly, about what they have planned.
晚上好
Evening.
晚上好
Evening.
你可能没有去顶层的许可 来 我帮你看一眼
You might not have clearance for the upper floors. Let me take a look.
不 别担心 我会提前出电梯的 谢谢
Oh, no, don't worry. I'll get out earlier. Thanks.
我看一眼吧
I'll take a look.
(美国驻英国大使♥馆♥ 大卫·米勒 三楼)
关于这份威胁 恕我不能多说
I can't say too much about the threat.
不是很…
It's not really…
我是说 不要过于焦虑 但也不能掉以轻心
I mean… I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, but I would be concerned.
这样说得通吗?
Does that make sense?
不好意思
Sorry. Um, sorry, I shouldn't lose any sleep over it?
- 我不要过于焦虑? - 对的 我是说 尽量不要
我们都需要睡足七小时 对吧?
No. I mean, try not to.
We all need our seven hours, don't we?
关于此事 我觉得有必要 跟我的主管谈谈 我是说
I think I'm gonna have to talk to my supervisor about this.
我们这里戒备森严
We're pretty tight on security here.
话说 你叫什么名字?
Wh… what was your name again?
我叫肯特
Uh, my name is Kent.
布罗克曼 肯特·布罗克曼 - 好
Brockman. Kent Brockman. - Listen, Mr. Brockman, I--
听着 布罗克曼先生 我…
If you could just hold on the line a little bit longer,
请别挂电♥话♥ 稍等片刻
我还需要了解几个细节…
I need a few more details fro…
(迈克尔:我想你)
(迈克尔:我应该很想你吧)
布罗克曼先生?
Mr. Brockman?
对 真抱歉
Yes. So, so sorry.
你能等两分钟吗?
Can you hold for two minutes?
(迈克尔 正在呼叫…)
(肯特·布罗克曼)
(肯特·布罗克曼 《辛普森一家》中的角色)
(房♥间:J.01-J.04 房♥间:I.01-I.10)
怎么了?
Yes?
黑入美国大使♥馆♥闭路监控系统的 可能性有多大?
How plausible is it to hack into the American embassy CCTV system?
这可能性听起来有多大?
How plausible does it sound?
我打电♥话♥是希望你能搞定此事
I'm phoning more in hope than expectation.
对 任务进展顺利 对吧?
Right. Mission going well, is it?
这个嘛…
Well--
Um…
我们遇到了几个小问题
We've hit a few minor snags.
我跟我们IT部门的男生们说一声
I'll have a word with the boys in our IT department.
看看他们能否在其监控系统中 植入几个病毒
See if they can't put a few gremlins in the machine.
太好了 我建议 先删除二号♥电梯里的监控画面
Great. Well, I'd start by deleting everything that happened in elevator two
然后想办法解决其他问题
and work out from there.
我很抱歉 我不该这么做的 我…
I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done this. I, um…
做什么?
Done what?
我也不知道 就是给你打电♥话♥、发短♥信♥
I don't know. Just called you, text you, answered the phone to you.
接了你打过来的电♥话♥
但你这样做了
But you did.
我想你
I missed you.
别这样说
Don't say that.
我想你
I missed you.
也许你应该回来我这里
Maybe you should come back here.
你希望我过去吗?
Do you want me to?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不要违背自己的意愿
I want you to want me to.
小塞 我真的不知道
Sam, I… I just don't know.
不然你考虑一下
Why don't you think about it?
考虑一下你想怎样 你觉得自己能掌控哪些事
Think about what you want, what you think you can manage,
给我发短♥信♥ 告诉我行还是不行
and just text me "yes" or "no."
若希望我过去你那边 就说“行”
"Yes" if you want me to come round, and "no" if you never wanna see me again.
若希望从此天涯陌路 就说“不行”
不管怎样 我都会理解
I'll understand either way.
凡妮莎 抱歉 刚才说到哪儿了?
Vanessa, sorry. Where were we?
你是何方神圣? - 科尔·阿特伍德?
Um… who the hell are you? - Cole Atwood?
对
Yeah. - Here.
给
这是什么?
What is this?
一次性提议 30分钟后失效
One-time offer. Runs out in 30 minutes.
听着 布罗克曼先生 请把你的警徽号♥码告诉我
Listen, Mr. Brockman, I need you to give me your ID number.
我需要跟相关人士核实几件事
I need to double-check a couple of things with someone.
天啊 这得花点时间…
Oh dear. That's gonna take me a mo--
总是放在最意想不到的地方 对吧?
It's always in the last place that you look.
听着 我要问你几个问题
Listen, I need to ask you some questions.
该死
Shit. - Oh. What was that?
那是什么声音?
Uh, building alarm.
大楼警报器响了
可恶 我得挂了
Damn it. I have to go.
她走了 你得快点 快点!
She's on the move. You need to hurry. Hurry!
外面有辆棕色宝马车 很醒目 一眼就能看到
There's a car outside. Brown BMW, quite ostentatious. You can't miss it.
五分钟后去那里
Five minutes. Be there.
操!
Fuck!
看来不能继续喝咖啡了 - 不好意思!
I guess we better cut our coffee short.
Sorry!
很高兴见到你 再见! - 很高兴见到你!
Aw, lovely to see you. Bye! - Lovely to see you!
怎样? - 这个嘛…
Well? - Well, uh…
我给他了 我也不清楚 看看有没有用吧
I gave it to him. I don't know. Let's see if it worked.
警报器响了是因为你吗? - 对
You set the alarm off? - Yeah.
还有什么要告诉我的吗? - 有点一团糟
Anything else to report? - I mean, it was a bit of a clusterfuck.
是吗? - 有一点
Was it? - Little bit.
你好 - 嘿!
All right? - Hey!
你不去参加派对吗?
You're not… you're not joining the party? - No, I didn't wanna leave until you had.
不 你离开之前 我不想离开
Oh, well…
好吧 我要…
Well, I'm gonna, um…
别误会
Don't, um, take this the wrong way,
不过看你的样子 应该喝一杯
but you kind of look like you could use a drink.
好吧
Ooh, okay.
那就喝吧
Go on, then.
去拿个杯子
Get a mug.
杯子?
A mug?
话说 这…
Well, that's, um…
感觉很有圣诞气氛 不是吗?
This feels very Christmassy, doesn't it?
在抽屉里放伏特加?
Vodka in the drawer? - It was left over from Tim's leaving.
好吧 这是蒂姆离开后留下的
是吗? - 是的
Was it? - Yes.
我们怎么…一口干?那…
What do we…? In one? Is that the…?
一口干
Down in one.
Ugh.
这酒不错
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表