剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
And the country will need someone new.
唐宁街10号♥很不错
It's nice, you know, Number 10.
需要一点油漆
It'll need a lick of paint,
冬天的时候 中♥央♥供暖系统经常坏
and the central heating breaks down a lot in the winter,
但我觉得你和孩子们会喜欢的
but I think you and the kids will like it.
还有全天候值班的警卫
And there's 24-hour guards too.
我不知道我是否依然…
I don't know if I'm still--
依然属于我们这个组织?
Still on the inside?
你迷路了 但你回来了
You strayed, but you came back.
现在该去工作了
And now it's time to go to work.
圣诞快乐 海伦
Happy Christmas, Helen.
结束了吗?
Is it over?
Hm.
听着 我们现在什么都别说
Look, let's not say anything right now.
就一会儿
Just for a little bit.
我恨我的哥哥们 知道吗?
I hated my brothers, you know.
他们刻薄又残忍♥ 而且…
They were mean and cruel and…
我不想他们
Didn't miss 'em.
但他们依然是我的哥哥
But they were still my brothers.
依然伤我妈妈的心
Still broke my mother's heart.
一切拜你所赐 依然如此
I still owe you for that.
如果我不干 会有其他人出手
If it wasn't me, it would have been someone else.
那个人
Someone who
可能不会饶你一命
might not have spared your life.
对 很长一段时间以来
I've thought about that
我都有在想这事
for a long time.
搞不懂你是我的死敌还是守护天使
Couldn't work out if you were my worst enemy or my guardian angel.
我还是不确定
I'm still not sure.
有传言说
Rumor has it
今天有条大鱼受到重创
a big fish took a big hit today.
克拉克家族
The Clarks.
人们说他们受伤了 但没死 会有麻烦
People say they're wounded, but not dead, and there's gonna be trouble.
他们会追查肇事者 这只是时间问题
And it's only a matter of time before they come after the man responsible.
你形单影只
And you're all on your own.
我没保镖
And I'm out of muscle.
你叫我替你做事?
You offering me a job?
给你一个选择
Giving you a choice.
如果你想走 就走吧
If you wanna go, then go.
别回来 但如果你想留下来 便可入局
Don't come back.
But if you wanna stay, then you're in the game
你跟我在一起混
and you're with me.
因为我觉得接下来发生的不会是好事
Because I think what's coming, it ain't gonna be pretty.
你明白吗?
You understand?
你八年前为何不杀我?
Why didn't you kill me eight years ago?
因为你当时还是个孩子
Because you were a child.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道你内心纯良
I knew you had good in you.
总之 好好想想吧
Well, think on it anyway. Hmm?
你闭上眼睛时 还会看到我的眼睛吗?
When you close your eyes, do you still see mine?
永远如此
Always.
磁铁
Magnets.
? Merry Christmas ?
? Merry Christmas ?
? May your every New Year dream ?
? Come true… ?
我能闻到枪击残留物的味道
I can smell gun residue.
但我不会问你是否杀了赫克托
But I'm not gonna ask you if you killed Hector.
我受够了失望
I'm tired of being disappointed.
? Candles gleaming… ?
他叫我替他做事
He offered me a job.
? …candy canes… ?
那我们之间怎么办?
So where does that leave us?
我们可以借机对过去的事既往不咎
Leaves us with the chance to put the past in the past and move on with our lives.
翻篇过新的生活
过去的就让它过去吧
Let bygones be bygones.
? When the world falls in love ?
? Every song you hear… ?
你觉得你能做到吗?
You think you can do that?
? Seems to say, "Merry Christmas…" ?
不知道
Dunno.
- ? May your New Year dreams… ?
好吧 我会直视你的双眼
Well, I'm gonna look you in the eyes,
如果我相信你能做到
and if I believe that you can,
那就饶你一命 然后离开
I will leave without killing you.
如果我不相信…
And if I don't…
? Wishes you and yours… ?
就不会这样
…I won't.
? The same thing too ?
? Santa's on his way ?
? He's filled his sleigh with things ?
? Pretty things for you and… ?
? …for me ?
? It's that time of year ?
? When the world falls in love… ?
他日再见 勒莉
I'll see you, Lenny.
? …you hear seems to say ?
? "Merry Christmas…" ?
再见 小塞
See you, Sam.
? May your New Year dreams come true ?
该解决方案让全球领导人如释重负
The solution has been met with relief by global leaders,
他们一直担心不断升级的紧张局势
who had feared the escalating tensions
可能会导致更广泛的地缘政♥治♥动荡
could lead to broader geopolitical instability.
现在圣诞节清晨6点15分 大雪纷飞
It's 6:15 on this snowy Christmas morning.
妈妈!圣诞老人来了! - 妈妈!圣诞老人来了!
Mum! Mum! He's been! He's been!
圣诞老人来了?天啊!
He's been? Oh my God!
? Happiness and cheer… ?
我们应该拆礼物了 对吧?
We should open those presents, shouldn't we?
来吧!
Come on!
那个… - 那是什么?是那个吗?
The, uh… - What's that? Is that that one?
那个? - 绿色的是给小杰的
That one? - The green one is for Jac.
谢谢! - 红色的是给小奥的
Thanks! - And the red one is for Oli.
“致小杰…” - 来吧 小奥
Go on, Oli.
谢谢!
Thank you!
“圣诞快乐 亲爱的 爱你的爸爸妈妈”
"Merry Christmas, darling. Love, Mum and Dad."
妈妈 你包得真好 我打不开!
Mummy, you've wrapped this really well. I can't get into it.
哇!
Whoa!
七号♥!桑尼的衬衫! - 太好了!七号♥!
Number seven! Sonny's shirt! - Yes! Seven!
我一直想要这个!
I've always wanted this!
谢谢
Thank you.
(小塞)
你知道现在有多早吗?
Do you know how early it is?
今天是圣诞节 - 是吗?
It's Christmas. - Is it?
对 你在干什么?
Yeah. What are you doing?
无所事事
Nothing.
过来吧 - 我不能过去
Come round. - I can't come round.
你别无选择 - 为何没有?
You don't have a choice. - Why not?
因为我邀请你过来 你这个吝啬鬼
Because I'm inviting you, you fucking Scrooge.
你邀请陌生男人去你家过圣诞 华♥莱♥士♥不介意吗?
Doesn't Wallace mind you inviting a strange man round?
这个嘛 说了我不是你的菜之后
Well, once I'd clarified that I really wasn't your type,
他就立马说他不在乎了
he said he couldn't care less.
你那边有酒喝吗?
Do you have anything to drink?
很多
Lots.
妈妈! - 抱歉 宝贝 我马上就来
Mum! - Yeah, sorry, bubba.
I'm coming in a minute.
这只火鸡可真重 不是吗? - 让我看看
Oh my, he's heavy, isn't he? - Oh, let me look.
很重 - 好香啊
A heavy one. - It smells good.
闻起来的确很香 什么地方? - 只是…
Um, it does smell good. Somewhere? - Just…
谢谢
Thank you.
你的朋友来了? - 对
That's your… friend? - Mm-hmm.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
对 简而言之 答案是肯定的 - 你好
Yeah, the short answer is yes. Hello.
你好 - 你好 还好吗?
Hello. - Hello. All right?
杰奎琳 小奥 这是小塞 - 嗨
Jacqueline, Oli, this is Sam. - Hi.
你们好啊 杰奎琳和小奥 我买♥♥了…
Hello, Jacqueline. Hello, Oli. I bought, um, these for…
这些是给你们的 - 太好了 谢谢
Great. - These are for you.
谢谢! - 打开吧
Thank you! - Open them.
嘿! - 玩具枪!
Hey! - A toy gun!
哦 枪!
Oh, guns!
把电视打开 我们去做晚饭
Whoa!
Put the telly on while we make some dinner.
别开枪射我!
Don't shoot me!
抱歉 我是华♥莱♥士♥ 我没… - 抱歉 我是小塞
Sorry. Wallace. I haven't-- - Sorry. Sam.
非常感谢你们邀请我 - 别客气 今天是圣诞节
Nice to-- - Um…
- Thank you so much for having me around. - Not at all. It's Christmas. Um…
你是干哪行的 小塞?
What… what do you do for a living, Sam?
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表