剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
Well, I'll see you back at the office. - Yeah. No. Yeah.
我送你出去
I'll show you out.
海伦 别被前门那个大块头吓到
Don't be alarmed by the big chap on the front gate.
他叫杰夫 是新派来的贴身安保员
His name is Jeff. He's our new close protection security officer.
谢谢 - 好的
Thank you. - Hey!
华♥莱♥士♥说你是新来的 - 入职一个月左右了
Wallace says you're quite new. - Just a month or so.
他好威猛 我上哪儿去找个杰夫这样的猛♥男♥?
Oh. He's very strapping. Where can I get a Jeff?
那么 后会有期
I'll see you soon, then.
但愿如此
Hope so.
? Stay now, stay now ?
? Won't you stay another… ?
我小时候 每年都只有一棵塑料树
We used to have a plastic tree when I was a girl.
Same one every year.
圣诞节前一周 我爸会去到阁楼上
A week before Christmas, my father would be up in the loft,
骂骂咧咧地 想把它弄出来
effing and jeffing, trying to get it out.
貌似这样才有圣诞节的气氛
It doesn't seem like Christmas
看到他的腿在天花板下面荡来荡去
without seeing his legs dangling from the ceiling
冲我妈嚷嚷 叫她扶住那个破梯子
or shouting at my mother to hold the bastard ladder.
你叫我过来做什么?
Why have you called me here?
中方手上有录像
The Chinese have footage
拍到一名美国间谍 逃离陈大使的遇害现场
of an American spook fleeing the scene of Ambassador Chen's murder.
谁? - 此人名叫科尔·阿特伍德
Who? - His name is Cole Atwood.
他是大使女儿的男友
He's the partner of the ambassador's daughter.
哇 开明的男友是美国间谍?
Wow, Kai-Ming's boyfriend is an American spy?
现在人们越来越担心
And now there's genuine concern growing
中方要做蠢事 实施报复
that the Chinese are going to do something stupid in retaliation.
美方为何要杀害中国大使?
Why would the Americans kill the Chinese ambassador?
这个嘛 大家都这么认为 他们不可能干这种事
That's exactly everyone's point. There's no way they would have done.
即便对美♥国♥佬♥而言 这种事也荒谬至极
It's completely nonsensical, even for the Yanks.
这是什么?
What's this?
一个利害关系方让我们调解此事 里面有他们的一则讯息
It's a note from an interested party who've asked us to mediate.
他们愿意支付重金给阿特伍德
They're willing to pay Atwood a lot of money
如果他愿意让此事就此打住
if he'll throw a bucket of ice on all of this.
利害关系方是谁?
Who are the interested party?
我劝你不要关注细节 海伦
Best not to concern yourself with the details, Helen.
所以他们希望他暗中算计中方
So they want him to undermine the Chinese,
背叛美国 曝光一个间谍团伙
defect from America, expose a spy ring,
交换条件是…
and in exchange…?
他会获得天价报酬 十辈子也花不完
They give him more money than he can spend in ten lifetimes.
你希望我来促成此事?
And you would like me to facilitate this?
选择你来促成此事绝非我的初衷
Oh, I can think of very few things
I want less than for you to facilitate this,
尤其是在亚里克局长出事后
especially after what happened to Commissioner Yarrick,
但事出紧急 你是最佳人选
but it's extremely time sensitive, and you're best placed to do it.
此话怎讲?
How?
我相信你在大使♥馆♥有人脉
I believe you have contacts in the embassy.
Oh.
凡妮莎?
Vanessa?
正是她
The very same.
我给她的助理发了邮件 安排你俩喝咖啡
I emailed her assistant and scheduled a coffee for the two of you.
她很期待 你俩可以好好叙叙旧 她老公简直糟透了
She can't wait. So much to catch up on. Her husband's being an absolute nightmare.
不过 一旦你跟她见面
But whilst you're there with her,
搞一出调虎离山 然后去顶层
arrange a distraction and make your way to the top floor.
阿特伍德在J4房♥间
Atwood is in room J4.
我会发个地址给你 那之后 你可以把他送去那里
I'll send an address for you to drop him off at afterwards,
快点行动吧 找到科尔·阿特伍德 把好消息告诉他
so get on with it.
Find Cole Atwood and tell him the good news.
他会斩获钞能力 阻止战争爆发
He's going to be filthy rich, prevent a war,
他只需叛国就行
and all he has to do is betray his country.
塞翁失马 焉知非福
A door closes, a window opens.
没错 - 嗯
That's right. - Mm-hmm.
你行骗天下 就不会觉得闷吗?
Do you ever get bored of dealing in deceit?
这是你当初的选择
It's what you chose. You wanted this. You wanted blood on your teeth, remember?
你希望如此 希望亲临作战 记得吗?
小塞那边进展不错
Sam is progressing.
我们很快就会知道幕后黑手是谁 然后就可高枕无忧了
We should know who's behind this soon, and we can all rest easy.
一切会重返正轨 正好能赶上过圣诞
And everything will go back to normal, just in time for Christmas.
好吧 我希望如此 海伦 真心希望
Well, I hope that's the case, Helen. I truly do.
你有一条新留言
You have one new message.
亲爱的 是我 我们找到开明了 我这就把地址发给你
Love, it's me. We've got Kai-Ming. I'm texting the address now.
谁啊?
Who is it? - It's me.
是我
我给她带了一些东西过来
I brought some things round for her.
橙汁、葡萄
Orange juice, grapes,
一瓶香槟 还有一个巧克力蛋糕
a bottle of champagne, and a… chocolate cake.
她是个昏睡的海♥洛♥因♥毒虫 小塞 不是你妈妈在办生日派对
She is a tranquilized heroin addict, Sam. This isn't your mum having a birthday tea.
我不知道该给她买♥♥什么 - 早啊 小塞
I didn't know what to get her. - Morning, Sam.
你给她打过电♥话♥?
Did you call her?
你们在一个破迪斯科舞厅 射杀了17个人
You shot 17 people in a fucking discotheque.
以为这种事不会上新闻吗?
Did you think it wasn't gonna get covered on the news?
赫克托当时不在场? - 不在
And Hector wasn't even there? - No.
但我会处理 不用你操心
Huh. - But I'll deal with it. Don't worry.
我到底需不需要操心还有待商榷
Well, the extent to which I do or do not have to worry is yet to be determined,
但我确实认为你应该考虑这个问题
but I certainly think it should be playing on your mind.
今早这里可真热闹
It's like Piccadilly Circus in here this morning.
进来吧 大家都在
Come in. Everyone's here.
海伦·韦伯!
Helen Webb!
我是勒莉·莱恩斯
Lenny Lines. Don't think we've ever had the pleasure in person.
咱俩以前应该没见过
海伦 这是威廉姆斯
Helen, this is Williams.
她之前想杀你时 你已经见过她了
You met her already when she tried to kill you.
对 我记得 - 记得我当时占上风吗?
Yeah, I remember. - You remember I was winning?
我记得你们有两个人
I remember there were two of you. - Yeah, initially.
对 最开始是的
Eleanor, professional assassin.
我叫艾琳诺 是职业杀手
她醒了吗?
Has she woken up yet?
没有 她磕了劲头强劲的类鸦♥片♥药物
No. She's on some fairly weighty opioids.
她可真走运
Lucky her. So, there are people looking for this girl?
有人在找这个女孩吗?
对 - 谁?
Yeah. - Who?
甭管是谁 他们重金悬赏在找她
Whoever they are, they're offering a lot of money for her.
好吧 小塞
Well,
Sam,
赫克托下落不明 依然在逃
Hector is out there, still on the run,
务必要找到他
and he needs to be found.
否则你的迈克尔就要小命休矣
Or we start having to talk about your Michael in the past tense,
说真的 我可不希望发生这种事
which, hand on heart, I do not wish to happen.
所以赶紧行动吧
So get a bloody move on.
你把迈克尔扯进来了?靠 - 不 没事 他没事
You got Michael dragged into this? Fuck. - No. It's fine. He's fine.
说真的 他是否有事 取决于如何看待
He is and he isn't, really, depending on how you look at it.
天啊! - 我的天啊!
Jesus!
搞什么?你们到底是谁?
Jesus Christ! - What the fuck? Who the fuck are you?
好吧 开明 - 死贱♥人♥ 我会让你脑袋开花
Okay, Kai-Ming. - You bitch! I'll break your fucking skull!
好 听着 没必要…
Okay. Now, listen, there's no--
天啊! - 喂!那是我祖母的台灯
Jesus! - Oi! That was my grandmother's lamp.
开明 我们是自己人 是来帮忙的 - 我不认识你们
Kai-Ming, we are friends.
有人把你关起来了 我们出手相救
We're here to help. - I don't know you.
We came and got you from the people who were holding you.
关于那点 有个坏消息
Bit of bad news on that front.
你可能需要另找毒贩 因为我们把那群人都干掉了
Gonna need new drug dealers. We did shoot 'em all.
什么? - 开明
What? - Kai-Ming.
你知道你父亲死了吗? - 当然知道
Do you know that your father is dead? - Of course I know.
你知道还有三人也遇害了吗?
Do you know three other people are dead too?
你的朋友玛姬和另外两名男子
Your friend Maggie and… and two other men.
知道
Yes.
我们在努力寻找杀人凶手
We're trying to find the people who did that.
对 我们想知道 你父亲遇害之后 发生了什么事
Yeah, we need to know what happened after your father was killed.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你可以相信我们 开明 我保证
You… you… you can trust us, Kai-Ming, I promise.
Mm.
你想坐下吗?好吗?
Do you want to sit down? Yeah?
好
Okay.
我和朋友出去玩 然后回家
I was out with my friends, and I came home,
我们在我的公♥寓♥里发现了我爸
and we found my dad in my flat.
我们就…我们都惊慌失措
And we just… we all panicked.
我的男友科尔开溜了 然后…
My boyfriend, Cole, ran away, and
我当时脑子很懵
I wasn't thinking, you know, straight.
我嗑了很多毒品 而且…
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表