剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
但其中一条至高无上 不得违反
But there is one above all others that cannot be broken.
该规定表明我们必须维护 本组织的不可侵犯性和隐秘性
The rule that we maintain the sanctity and secrecy of our organization.
违反本规定 所受惩罚不是遭驱逐或被开除
The breaking of that rule is not punished by banishment or expulsion.
而是受死
It is punished by death.
明早6点30分 前往阿尔伯特堤岸
Now, you are going to hand over Cole Atwood to me
把科尔·阿特伍德交给我
at 6:30 tomorrow morning on the Albert Embankment.
然后你要回去 做你最拿手的事
And then you're going to go back to doing what you do best,
扮演贤妻良母海伦·韦伯
Helen Webb, wife and mother.
如果你做不到
And if you can't do that,
我现在开始对你的能力有所怀疑了
and I'm certainly starting to worry that you can't,
那我们之间的约定就会失效
then our arrangement becomes null and void.
你还记得我们的第一次对话吗?
Do you remember our first conversation?
我依然知道如何全身而退
I still know all the exits.
我依然计划周全
I still have a plan.
我的手依然在口袋里握紧了拳头 随时准备出击
And my hand is still a fist in my pocket, ready to swing.
有时没有退路 海伦
There aren't always exits, Helen.
是的 我试过了
Yes, I've tried that. Okay, thanks anyway.
好吧 还是谢谢你
他失联好多天了 - 打给其他人
No one's seen him for days. - Call someone else.
我在尽力而为 好吗? - 是的 你♥他♥妈♥在尽力而为
I am trying, okay? - Yes, you're very fucking trying.
是止痛药 过期了 但总比没有的好
It's pain medication. They're out of date, but it's better than nothing.
嗯 不 这很好
Yeah, no, uh, this is… this is perfect.
操 - 怎么?
Oh fuck. - What?
这些指控有多严重?
How serious are these allegations?
好吧 这些指控非常严重
Well, they're incredibly serious allegations.
从本质而言 中国政♥府♥指责美方
The Chinese government essentially accusing the Americans
从事针对他们的秘密行动
of a covert operation against them.
言下之意就是 中方认为一位美国探员
The implication is that China believe that an American agent
参与谋杀他们的驻英国大使
has played a part in the murder of their ambassador to Great Britain.
就国际法而言 这意味着什么尚不清楚
Now, what this means in terms of international law is as yet unclear,
但我们知道的是
but what we do know
所有人的目光 都会聚焦于华府和唐宁街
is that all eyes will be both on Washington and on Downing Street
想看看他们对这一说法作何反应 - 对
to see the reactions…
对 说的就是我
Yeah. Yeah, that's… that's me.
太好了 我上电视了
That's great. I'm on TV.
我是说 知道是怎么回事吗?
I mean, you know what that is?
这只是重大阴谋的冰山一角
That is the shit cherry on a fucking shitty little icing
on just a big fucking cake of shit.
别想了 继续给崔特打电♥话♥ - 我在努力 他把我拉黑了
Don't think about it. Call Trent again. - I am trying. He has blocked me.
我们在做什么?我们什么都没有
So, what are we doing? We have nothing.
超级间谍妞在家里做什么?
What's Little Miss Superspy doing?
她在哄孩子睡觉 外面三战爆发
Putting her children to bed while World War III breaks out,
开明和艾琳诺等着被生吞活剥?
and Kai-Ming and Eleanor wait to be skinned alive?
她们明天被折磨致死后 她会做什么?装饰她的圣诞树?
What's she gonna do when they're being tortured?
你能小声点吗?我女儿在睡觉
Decorate her fucking tree?
Can you keep it down? My daughter's trying to sleep.
去她的!
Oh, fuck her!
够了
That is enough.
她需要看医生 但即使你死了 我也不会有意见的
She needs a doctor. Not that I'm complaining if you die.
真♥他♥妈♥的! - 我没事
Fuck's sake! - I'm fine.
不 你一点都不好 你们都有问题 离开这里吧
No, you're not fine. None of you are fine. You need to leave.
太好了 非常感谢
Brilliant. Thank you very much.
小塞 我很痛 - 我要去跟他谈谈
Sam, I'm… I'm in pain. - I'm gonna go and talk to him.
你 就…给她换药吧
You, just… change her dressing.
什么?不好意思 凭什么叫我换药?
What? I'm… I'm sorry. How is that my job?
你没事吧?
You okay?
我们待一晚就行 露比醒来之前 我们就会离开
We just need to stay one night. We'll be gone before Ruby even wakes up.
你觉得四岁的孩子什么时候会醒?
What time do you think four-year-olds wake up?
我完全不知道
I have absolutely no idea.
我找到了
Oh, I found
一样东西
something.
你落在我车里的
You left them in the car.
一定是我们开车去海边时落下的 - 对
Must've been from when we drove to the sea.
Yeah.
那个周末很美好
That was a nice weekend.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it was.
那是我对艾琳诺说过的最后一句话
That was the last thing I said to Eleanor.
我告诉她这只是工作
I told her it was just business.
我和她
Me and her.
只是工作关系
Just business.
跟人生死离别的时候
I've a knack for saying the wrong thing to people
我很擅长说错话
right before I'm never gonna see them again.
因为我也会寂寞 知道吗?
'Cause I get lonely too, you know.
她是我的搭档
And she's my partner.
不可能只是工作关系
It can't be just business.
一切的代价不容忽视
Not with the cost of it all.
我曾经以为你是那样的人
The man I thought you were back then,
我爱过的那个男人
the man I loved…
我真希望我们的感情有些许真实
I'd like to believe that some of that was real.
你依然是那样的人
That you could still be that,
如果你想的话
if you wanted it to be.
但你得证明给我看 一定要
But you'd have to show me.
You'd have to.
我是说 你希望跟我重续前缘吗?
I mean, do you actually want this?
我很…
I'm so--
靠
Fuck.
就…抱歉 等一下
Just… Sorry, one minute.
里德夫人?
Mrs. Reed?
塞缪尔 今晚发生的不幸事件 我们既往不咎
Samuel, I think it's best for all parties concerned
我觉得这对相关各方都有好处
if we skip past the unfortunate events of this evening.
我需要你为我♥干♥最后一单活
I need you to do one final job for me.
干掉艾丽克丝·克拉克 - 不行
Kill Alex Clark. - I can't.
我叫你回来 正是出于这个目的 解决此事 一了百了
This is what I brought you back for, to sort this,
to put an end to it once and for all.
我理解海伦想知道答案
I appreciate Helen wants answers,
但她想在太岁头上动土
but she's got too close to something too big.
她需要受到保护 黑鸽需要受到保护
She needs to be protected. The Black Doves need to be protected.
这应该是你唯一关心的问题
And that should be your only concern.
我会给你一个地址 你要只身前往 完成任务
So I'm giving you an address where you will go alone to finish it.
整个事件可以就此平息
And this whole saga can be put to bed.
就这么定了?
Do we have a deal?
小塞?
Sam?
好的 - 好极了 我这就把地址发给你
Yes. - Excellent.
I'll send you the address now.
最后一件事
And one last thing.
如果我要说服中美两方
If I'm to convince the Chinese and the Americans
不再威胁发动核战争
to take their fingers off their big red buttons,
得把科尔·阿特伍德交给我
I need Cole Atwood.
他是交易的一部分
He's part of the deal.
没得商量
Non-negotiable.
把地址发给我
Send me the address.
威廉姆斯
Williams. Williams.
科尔呢?他去哪里了?
Where's Cole? Where did he go?
我不…
I don't…
我需要他!这很重要…
I need him! This is very import--
(里德太太 共享位置)
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell.
我得走了
I have to go.
这是最后一单活
This is the last one.
这之后 一切就结束了
After this, it's over.
我会回来的
I'll come back.
我们可以单独在一起 好好聊聊 会有时间的
We can talk. We'll be alone. We'll have the time.
我会让你看到真实的我 我保证
I'll show you who I really am. I promise.
而且…关于你那个问题的答案
Oh, and, uh,
是的
to answer your question, yes.
我很希望跟你重续前缘
I really do want this.
你是来杀我的吗?
Did you come here to kill me?
你是艾丽克丝·克拉克?
Are you Alex Clark?
对
Yes.
那么没错 我就是来杀你的
Then, yes, I came here to kill you.
人类一思考 上帝就发笑
We make plans and God laughs.
快点 海伦
Come on, Helen.
他们不会来的
They're not coming.
他们再也靠不住了
They can't be trusted anymore.
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表