剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, would it be possible to come in?
请进 - 谢谢
Come in. - Thank you.
没事吗? - 没事 从这里过去吗?
Everything all right? - Is it through here?
走过去就行 对
Go through, yeah.
嗨 你好 - 晚上好
Hi. Hello. - Good evening.
不好意思 这是我妻子海伦 海伦 这是佩里曼探员
Sorry, this is Helen, my wife. Helen, this is Officer Perryman.
他是军情五处的
He's with MI5.
抱歉打扰了 韦伯太太 - 没事的
Forgive me for the intrusion, Mrs. Webb. - Not at all.
有什么事吗?
What can I help you with?
我们要找的是韦伯太太
It's Mrs. Webb that we wanted to speak to. Um, nothing to be alarmed about.
没什么好担心的
完全不用担心 我不清楚你是否跟韦伯太太谈过…
Nothing at all. Um, I don't know if you've spoken to Mrs. Webb about…
我跟她提过几句大使♥馆♥的事
I've told her a bit about the embassy.
对 好吧 那你肯定能猜到 我为何过来 海伦
Right. Well, then I'm sure you can guess why I'm here, Helen.
天啊 我当时在场
Oh my God. I was there.
对 - 你当时在场?
Yeah. - Were you?
抱歉 我忘光光了
Yeah. Sorry. It completely slipped my mind.
我们在做圣诞布丁 然后保姆…
We were doing the Christmas pudding and the nanny…
对 我今天下午去过 - 你今天去过大使♥馆♥?
Yes, I was there this afternoon. - At the embassy today?
对 我去拜访漂亮的凡妮莎 记得吗?她…
Yeah, I was visiting lovely Vanessa. You remember? She's--
她说她4点43分让你进去的 我们核实过访客记录
She said that she checked you in at 4:43. We've checked the visitor's log for that.
你们一起喝咖啡 然后被打断了
You were having a cup of coffee, and then that was cut short
她接了一通电♥话♥ 电♥话♥是从一个无法追踪的号♥码打出的
when she took a phone call,
and the phone call was from an untraceable number,
但对方貌似 找她谈论安保人员的问题?
but apparently, it was something about, um, a security detail for her?
对 我是说她没跟我说通话内容
Right. We-- I mean, she didn't say what it was about.
然后大楼的报♥警♥系统响了 之后你就离开了?
Then the building's alarm system went off, and then you left?
对
Yeah, yeah.
你拜访罗宾逊女士的原因是什么?
What was the reason for the visit to Ms. Robinson?
这个嘛 我们只是…
Well, we were just…
抱歉 我是不是… - 天啊 不 原谅我
Sorry, am I in sort of-- - God, no. Forgive me.
只不过你的名字 显然引起了相关方的警觉…
Um, it's just that obviously your name has, uh, set off a flag somewhere,
所以我想亲自登门拜访一趟
so I thought that I'd pop down and make a house call.
不必紧张
You know, very relaxed,
没有压力 大家都很认识
no stress, friendly face.
了解一下细节 知道吗? - 当然
Dot the i's, you know? - Sure.
嗯 我好像没看到什么 能帮得上忙的东西 真抱歉
Yeah, I… I… I don't think I saw anything that would be helpful. I'm so sorry.
好的 当然 没问题 - 妈妈!
Right, of course. No problem. - Mum!
我需要…
Oh, I need to… - Of course.
当然了 - 可以吗?
Is that all right? - Of course.
当然 打扰了 我再度道歉
Apologies again for the intrusion.
妈妈! - 好的
Mum! - Oh sure.
圣诞快乐 - 你也是 谢谢
Merry Christmas. - And you. Thanks.
我送你出去 谢谢你过来 - 嗯 真是抱歉
I'll show you out. Thanks for coming. - Yeah, sorry about that.
不 你这是尽职尽责… - 完成任务就好
No, you've got to do what you've… - Good to get it done.
我们一定会查个水落石出 好吗?
Sure we'll get to the bottom of it. Okay?
回见
See you soon.
“木头人儿很寂寞
"Stick Man is lonely. Stick Man is lost."
木头人儿迷路了
木头人儿冻僵了 身上覆盖着一层霜
"Stick Man is frozen and covered in frost."
木头人儿累了 他的眼皮沉甸甸的
"Stick Man is weary. His eyes start to close."
他伸了伸懒腰 打了个哈欠
"He stretches and yawns
然后躺下打了个盹”
and lies down for a doze."
(里德 手♥机♥)
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace, uh…
我得出去一趟 抱歉
Gotta go out. Sorry.
我要去拿礼物 - 没关系 没事的
I need to pick up a… a present. - It's okay. It's fine.
孩子们睡着了
Uh, the kids are asleep.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我一直爱着你
I always have.
无可救药
Hopelessly.
自从那晚我们在那家酒店首次相遇 自从你折返回来
Since the night we met in that hotel. Since you came back.
你回来后 我真的松了一口气
I was just so fucking relieved that you did.
我知道自己头脑简单 海伦 我知道的
And I know I'm not a complicated man, Helen. I know that.
我知道你不喜欢这种个性
And I know that's not an attractive quality for you.
但我爱你
But I love you.
我爱我们的家
And I love our home and our kids and our life.
还有我们的孩子和我们的生活
我爱这一切
I love it.
要为自己所爱的一切而战 不是吗?
And you fight for what you love, don't you?
我会早点赶回来
I won't be late.
我一直试图搞清楚
I've been trying to work out
你今晚为何要这么做
why you would do what you did tonight.
如果你想威胁科尔·阿特伍德
If you wanted to threaten Cole Atwood,
为何不直接告诉我?
why didn't you just tell me?
随着年龄增长 有些人变得心硬如铁 有些人的心肠则会变软
Some of us get harder as we get older, and some of us get soft.
你觉得我心肠变软了?
You think I've gone soft?
我觉得你更喜欢选择怀柔而非暴♥力♥
I think you feel more comfortable with the carrot than the stick.
所以你替中方效力?
So you're working for the Chinese?
我们为出价最高的人效力 一如既往
We are working for the highest bidder, as we always do.
有个军情五处的探员刚才来过我家
An MI5 agent came to my house just now.
他在问我当时在大使♥馆♥做什么
He was asking what I was doing at the embassy.
我为你铤而走险 多年来 我一直在铤而走险
I'm risking everything for you. I have been risking everything for years.
你依然对我不坦诚
You still can't be honest with me.
现在 我觉得华♥莱♥士♥起疑心了
And now I think Wallace suspects something.
你得把科尔交出来
You need to hand Cole over. - Why should I?
我为何要这样做?
听着 中方把自己逼入绝境
Look, the Chinese have gotten themselves into a corner.
他们多次做出威胁
They've made threats, and if they don't get what they want,
如果未能达成目的 他们或许把威胁付诸行动
they might have to start going through with them,
相信我 我们不希望发生这种事
which, believe me… we do not want to happen.
你对克拉克家族这个组织了解多少?
What can you tell me about an organization called the Clarks?
这是一个犯罪集团
It's a criminal conglomerate.
在本地发迹 势力已遍布全球
Started out here, expanded internationally.
他们渴望走上合法之路
Aspirations of legitimacy.
他们富可敌国 杀人如麻
City trader pockets, Mexican cartel body count.
没错 他们很难对付
Yes, they're a nasty bunch.
从来没跟他们打过交道
Never really dealt with them.
他们杀了杰森
They killed Jason
玛姬、菲利普、亚里克局长
and Maggie, and Phillip, and Commissioner Yarrick,
中国大使极有可能也是他们杀的
and quite possibly the Chinese ambassador as well.
他们这周这真忙
Busy week for them. - Mm.
就是他们在找这个录制设备
They're the ones looking for this recording device.
我们认为该设备 录下了杀害陈大使的凶手
We think that it shows who killed Ambassador Chen.
你知道它在哪里吗?
Do you know where it is?
我猜想如果在我手上 你希望我把它交给你
And I suppose if I did, you'd want me to give it to you.
我当然希望如此
Yes, of course I bloody would.
你打算如何对付克拉克家族?
What are you gonna do about the Clarks? - Christ. I'll make some calls.
拜托 我会打几通电♥话♥
You'll make some calls? - If you start cooperating, yes.
- 你会打几通电♥话♥? - 如果你乖乖听话 是的
这不够好 - 非常够了
Not good enough. - It's gonna have to be.
他们杀害了杰森
They murdered Jason.
他们派了一个人去我家 他威胁我的孩子们
They sent a man to my house.
你杀了他 - 我要杀掉他的主子
He threatened my children. - And you killed him.
And I'm going to kill the people who sent him.
听着 你能好好听话吗? 你能否破例一次
Will you listen to me?
乖乖用耳听、用脑想 仔细听我说?
Will you just, for once, actually use your ears
and your brain and listen to what I'm trying to tell you?
你没办法搞垮克拉克家族这样的组织
You cannot take down an organization like the Clarks.
还不如试试去搞垮摩萨德 汇丰银行或麦当劳
You may as well try and take down Mossad or HSBC or McDonald's.
高层的人♥权♥力很大 根本碰不了
The people at the top are too well-insulated.
我调查过杰森 你知道吗?
I looked into Jason, you know.
然后呢?
And?
他只是过着无趣的生活 很容易就能查到
He just had a boring, easily traceable life
丝毫不会引起警惕
that raised no red flags.
直到他卷入中国大使遇害事件
Right up until he got mixed up in the murder of a Chinese diplomat.
你到底想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
我是说 我觉得 军情五处不会随便登门造访
I'm saying, I don't think MI5 are making house calls
今天碰巧去大使♥馆♥的所有人
to everyone that happened to be in the embassy today.
也许杰森·戴维斯 不值得有人为其复仇
Perhaps Jason Davies was not someone worth avenging,
肯定也不值得有人为之送命
certainly not someone worth dying for.
杰森知道你哪些事情 海伦?
What did Jason know about you, Helen?
我已经跟你说过了 一无所知
I already told you. Nothing.
黑鸽组织有很多规定
There are many rules in the Black Doves.
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表