剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
闭上眼睛时 我通常不会…我向来不会…
When I close my eyes, I don't usually…
I don't always, uh,
看到美好的事物 所以我想再度见到你的眼睛
see nice things, so I wanted to see them again.
确保我没在痴心臆想
To make sure I hadn't… imagined them.
那个…
And, um,
你刚刚在痴心臆想吗?
did you just imagine them?
真棒
Very good. - Yeah.
快说 那个男生是谁? 他叫什么名字?是做什么的?
So come on, then.
Who's the boy? What's his name? What does he do?
他叫迈克尔
Michael.
他是个艺术家
He's an artist.
哪种艺术?
What kind of art?
抽象艺术 你知道的 比如绘画之类的
Like abstract, you know. Like, um, paintings and stuff.
“绘画之类的” - 对
"Paintings and stuff"? - Yeah.
我其实看得出来
Huh. I can see that, actually. You with an artist boyfriend.
你有个艺术家男友
Really? - Yeah. It'd be good for you.
- 真的吗? - 嗯 对你有好处
你需要一点涵养 - 少来 我涵养颇深
You need a bit of culture. - Fuck off. I'm very cultured.
你最近读了哪本书?
What's the last book you read?
查蒂·史密斯之类的 《狼厅》?
Zadie Smith, something or other. Uh, Wolf Hall?
你已经十年没读过书了 他以为你是做什么的?
You haven't read a book in ten years. What does he think you do?
保险
Um, insurance.
你懂保险吗?
Do you know anything about insurance?
我知道艺术家 不会问我任何保险方面的问题
I know that an artist isn't gonna ask me any questions about it.
真聪明
That's very clever.
明天同一时间? - 事实上 我不行
Same time tomorrow? - Uh, I can't, actually. I'm, um…
我…
我周末要出游
I am going away for the weekend.
他要带你去哪里?
Where's he taking you?
华♥莱♥士♥的家人 在斯凯岛上有一间度假小屋
Wallace's family have a holiday cottage on the Isle of Skye.
你们开始玩真的了
Getting serious.
带件帽衫过去 好吗?
Well, pack a jumper, won't you?
那下周呢? - 不行 下周我也不在
Next week, then? - No, I'm away then too.
他刚刚晋升 要去华盛顿出差
He's just been promoted, and there's a trip to Washington.
他考虑带我一起去
He thought maybe I could come along.
好 那么…
Okay. Well, um…
等你有空的时候再告诉我 - 我会的
Let me know when you're next free. - I will.
保重 亲爱的 好吗? - 再见 小塞
Take care, love, yeah? - I'll see you, Sam.
? Run away with me ?
? Lost souls in revelry… ?
乔迁大喜!
Happy housewarming!
谢谢 - 你家真漂亮
Oh, thank you. - Oh, it's a beautiful house.
太美了
It's gorgeous.
小小心意 不成敬意 - 非常感谢
So this is just a little something. - Aw, thank you very much.
拆开之前 先别谢他 - 是碧然德净♥水♥器♥
Don't thank him till you've opened it. - It's a water filter. Brita.
是个值得信赖的品牌
So it's a brand you can trust.
是净♥水♥器♥
It's a water filter.
这里是硬水区 塞缪尔
Well, this is a hard water area, Samuel.
真希望你搬来这里之前 能问一下我
I wish you would have consulted me before you moved here.
靠 意式炸饭团!
Oh fuck. Arancini!
天啊 别理他
Oh my God. Ignore him.
你家太美了 给
This place is absolutely gorgeous. And here.
一份小礼 恭祝乔迁之喜
Ah.
A little something to celebrate you two.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去确保一下 他没被意式炸饭团呛到
I'll make sure he's not choking on arancini.
你能帮忙处理一下吗? - 好 好的
Um, can you do something with these? - Yes. Yep.
? Rebels and mutineers… ?
…还剩几个席位
…still several seats to go,
但保守党已突破终点线
but the Conservatives have crossed the finishing line
正式赢得本次大选
and have officially won this election.
他们现在肯定会势如破竹 获得更多席位
They will almost certainly proceed now to a bigger majority.
但我们这么说 根据已出炉的结果…
But we can say that, based on the results…
小塞 去开门 - 好 这就来
Sam, the door. - Yep. Coming.
这玩意有什么用? - 不清楚
What am I supposed to do with this? - I don't know.
让你的自来水更好喝
It makes your tap water taste better.
我的自来水本来就很好喝
My tap water tastes fine.
对 我的也是
Yeah. So does mine.
这些家伙是谁?
So who are these guys?
纽曼兄弟
The Newman brothers.
新兴犯罪团体
New outfit.
他们在南岸逐渐取得了一席之地
They're getting a bit of a foothold south of the river.
有人希望他们出局
Someone wants them dislodged.
应该不会太难
Shouldn't be too hard.
他们的母亲住在克罗伊登
They drive in from their mother's house in Croydon every other weekend.
每逢隔周周末 他们都会从母亲家开车过来
我会把细节都告诉你
I'll get you all the details.
还有个老四 名叫赫克托
There is a fourth one as well. Hector.
但我没照片
But I haven't got a photo.
把他也做掉
Do him too.
我不想要这玩意
I don't want this.
这是礼物
It's a gift.
对哦
Right.
嘿 真不好意思 我的车抛锚了
Hey, uh, I'm so sorry. Um, it's my car.
我其实也不知道怎么回事 不过我没办法…
I don't know what it was, actually, but, yeah, I can't…
小塞 世上每一份活 行事必有准则
Every job in the world has a code, Sam.
无论你做什么 都有正途
Whatever you do, there's a right way,
和异途之分
and there's a wrong way.
伤害别人不会让你难受吗?
Doesn't hurting people feel bad?
这个嘛 我的手下亡魂都罪有应得
Well, I never killed a man who didn't deserve it.
我每杀一人 世界都会变得更美好
Never pulled a trigger that didn't make the world a better place.
搞定了?
Is it done?
嗯
Yeah.
搞定了
It's done.
小塞 你可真靠谱
Good old reliable Sam.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我正琢磨你去哪儿了
Was wondering where you'd got to.
尝一口
Oh,
can you try this?
有点烫
It's a bit hot.
我觉得需要加点东西 要不加个汤块?我也不清楚
I feel like it needs something. Like a stock cube, maybe? I don't know.
盐?你放盐了吗?
Salt? You put salt in it?
真该死 没放盐 我忘了
Oh, fucking hell. No, I forgot.
Oh.
我…今天去探望维罗妮卡 和她刚出生的宝宝
I, um… went to see Veronica and the new baby today.
天啊 那些小脚趾 真想一口吃掉
My God, the little toes. I just wanted to eat them.
记得先放调味料 - 真好笑
Hope you seasoned them first. - Ha ha ha.
你没事吧?
You okay?
嗯
Yep.
想开一瓶酒吗?
Do you wanna open a bottle of wine?
那敢情好 - 是吗?
Now we're talking. - Yeah?
你想的话 我等下可以吃你的脚趾 - 哦 真恶心 少来!
I'll eat your toes later if you want. - Oh, gross.
Get off!
《黑鸽》
所以…他死了吗?
So… is he dead?
赫克托当时不在场
Hector wasn't there. - Well, that is disappointing.
这可真令人失望
他或许神不知鬼不觉地溜走了
Maybe he slipped out without you knowing.
不 我去之前 那里已经遇袭了
No. The place had been hit before I arrived.
他逃跑时 被录下来了
There was footage of him escaping. Where would he go?
他会去哪里?
If he's spooked, he'll be holed up in his hideout in Peckham.
如果他察觉不对劲 会去佩卡姆的老巢暂避风头
召集所有人马 严防死守 固若金汤
Brought all the boys in, pulled the shutters up, fortress.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是如果你希望迈克尔活命 最好找人保护他
It means you'd better recruit some muscle if you want Michael to live.
知道吗?我第一次见到你时 确实有点担心
I did worry, you know? The first time I met you.
我的潜意识告诉我
Had that voice in the back of my head telling me,
你很厉害 但你可能不够狠
"He's good, but he might not got it."
然而你的表现却让我们大为惊艳
Then you went and surprised us,
你通过了测试 我们觉得你会大有所为
passed the test, and we all got excited about you.
但我真该相信自己的潜意识
But that voice, I should have listened to it,
因为目前看来 你有点侠骨柔肠
because I see you now, and you've got a warm heart.
侠骨柔肠 双手却沾满鲜血
Warm heart and blood on your hands,
集这两点于一身可不是什么好事
and that's not a good combination.
替我♥干♥完这一票 小塞
Finish my job, Sam.
做掉赫克托
Kill Hector.
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表