剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
Helen. - Now.
还不够吗?
That isn't enough. - It's not enough?
不够
No.
Oh.
海伦
Helen. Helen.
你真的想这么做吗?
Do you really wanna do this?
扣动扳机 你就死定了 明白吗?
Pull the trigger, you die. You understand?
海伦 我支持你 也爱你
Helen… I support and love you
通常会全力支持你实施复仇
and usually would absolutely be here for you wreaking bloody vengeance,
但就这件事来说 我们应该一走了之
but this does feel like something we should walk away from.
对 这个建议不错 小塞
Yeah. Yeah. That's… That's good advice, Sam.
我曾经认识一个人
I knew a man once.
我的继父
My stepfather.
他是个酒鬼、白♥痴♥和懒鬼
He was a drunk and an idiot and a slob,
但他从我身边夺走了一个人 就像你一样
but he took someone from me, just like you did.
他夺走了对方 因为他觉得自己可以这样做
Now, he took them because he thought that he could.
因为他以为自己会安然无恙
Because he thought nothing would happen to him,
他从我身边夺走的这个人毫不重要
that the person that he took from me didn't matter.
但他错了 他付出了代价
But he was wrong, and he paid.
你为何认为自己无需付出代价?
Now, why do you think that you don't have to pay?
你为何认为你可以离开这个房♥间
Why do you think that you get to leave this room
忘掉你的所作所为?
and forget about what you did?
海伦 我们快点走吧
Helen, let's all of us just go.
你可以离开这里 你的朋友们可以离开这里
You can walk out of here. Your friends, they can walk out of here.
我们可以把此事抛诸脑后
We can put all this behind us.
我们走吧 快点
Let's walk out. Come on.
你心怀抱怨 我很同情 真的 但这一切结束了 告一段落
I sympathize with your complaint, I do, but this is over. It's finished.
我不是在驳斥一张该死的停车罚单
I'm not contesting a fucking parking ticket.
这不是抱怨 这是复仇
This isn't a complaint. This is vengeance.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
已经发生的事不可挽回
We can't undo what's done.
人死不能复生
We can't bring people back.
这是你能得到的最好结局 你就认了吧
This here is as good an ending as you're gonna get, so take it.
海伦…
Helen.
你不是这种人
This is not you.
你认为我是哪种人 小塞?
Who do you think I am, Sam?
我认为你是我的朋友
I think you're my friend.
我认为你是海伦
I think you're Helen.
海伦·韦伯、海伦·道森、黛丝
Helen Webb, Helen… Dawson. Daisy…
什么都好 我不在乎 我只想帮你
Whatever the fuck. I don't care. I just wanna help you.
就因为你让她活着 并不代表你让她赢了
Just because you let her live, it doesn't mean you let her win.
你从我身边夺走了一个人
You took someone away from me.
你派杀手去我家 我的孩子们睡觉的地方
You sent a killer to my house, where my children sleep.
一定会有后果 一定会有
There have to be consequences. There have to be.
我们派了谁去? 我从你身边夺走了谁?
Well, who did we send? Who did I take from you?
你夺走了杰森
You took Jason.
我需要知道原因 我需要知道他的身份 你为何杀他
I need to know why. I need to know who he was and why you killed him.
就是死在长椅上的那个人
That's the man on the bench.
天啊!那不是我们干的 我没下令杀他
Jesus! It wasn't even us. I never ordered that hit.
你在说谎
You're lying.
你兴师动众 却连凶手是谁都不知道!
All of this and you haven't even got the right people!
你在说谎
You're lying.
我对你的朋友一无所知 我没派人杀他
I don't know anything about your friend. I did not have him killed.
你为何不把枪放下
Now, why don't you put your gun down
免得让自己看起来更傻?
before you make yourself look even more silly?
威廉姆斯!
Williams! - Mm?
威廉姆斯 如果你在杰森的公♥寓♥里有所发现
Williams, there was a number that you were supposed to call
要打一个号♥码
if you found anything at Jason's flat.
雇用你的人给了你那个号♥码
The people who hired you gave you that number.
对
Yeah.
对 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
如果她打那个号♥码 你们俩其中一人的手♥机♥响了
If she calls that number and either of your phones ring,
那么你们接下来听到的声音 会是我的枪声
then the very next sound that you hear will be my gun going off.
尽管打吧
Call away.
我没派人杀你的朋友
I did not have your friend killed.
是你?
You?
是你 - 真的很对不起
You. - I'm so sorry.
对不起 - 外面有动静
I'm sorry.
Development happening here.
通知大家一声 - 让开!
Just FYI. - Step aside!
把手举起来!
Show me your hands! - Open that door right fucking now!
快把门打开!我们会开枪的!
滚回去!别进来!
Get the fuck back!
对不起 - 崔特 闭嘴!
I'm sorry. - Oh, Trent, be quiet!
我想将功补过 证明我有能力自己解决问题
I wanted to fix what I had done, to prove I could handle myself.
崔特 别说话了 - 什么?
Trent, stop talking. - What?
是你
You.
他和这件事没有任何关系 他在说谎
He's… He's… He doesn't have anything to do with this. He's lying.
他不知道自己在说什么 他只是想保护自己的妈妈
He doesn't know what he's talking about. He's just trying to protect his mother.
是我♥干♥的 是我!
It was me. It was!
他没在说谎
He's not lying.
真的很对不起 - 海伦 别听他的
I'm so sorry. - Helen, don't listen.
他不知道自己在说什么! - 见鬼
He doesn't know what he's saying! - Fucking hell.
他们是什么人?
Who the fuck are they?!
把枪放下 我们会开枪的! - 把枪放下!
Guns down. We will shoot! - Put your gun down!
是我的错 都是我的错
It's my fault. It's all my fault.
我必须收拾自己的烂摊子 我没想到我…
I had to cover up my mess. I didn't think that I…
开明 真的很对不起
Kai, I am so sorry.
真的很对不起
I am so… I am so, so sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴 崔特
Shut the fuck up, Trent.
把枪放在地上!
Put your guns on the floor!
伙计们 外面的事态升级了 - 对不起
Lads, it's kicking off. - I am sorry.
但求你不要伤害任何人 求你了!
But please do not hurt anyone. Please don't hurt anyone!
海伦 看着我 你♥他♥妈♥看着我! 你要这么做吗?他是个孩子!
Helen. Look at me. Fucking look at me now! Are you gonna do that? He's a kid!
对
Yeah.
对 来吧 我们走
Right. Come on, we're going.
我们走 我们这就出去 停下!求你了 海伦
We're going. We're getting out now. Stop! Please, Helen.
如果你伤害我儿子 会永世不得安生 我向你保证
If you hurt my son, this will never end for you, I promise you that.
你永远逃不掉!
You'll never outrun it!
靠
Fuck.
不 求你别这样!
No! Please! Please don't!
别 求你了!
Don't! Don't! Please!
小塞 世上每一份活 行事必有准则
Every job in the world has a code, Sam.
有正途和异途之分
There's a right way, and there's a wrong way.
不 求你了!
No! No! Please! Please!
你不该那样做
You shouldn't have done that.
你不该那样做 该由我来动手
You sh… you shouldn't have done that. That was mine.
你不该那么做 小塞 - 没关系
You shouldn't have done that, Sam. - It's okay.
你不该那么做 小塞 - 结束了
You shouldn't have done that, Sam.
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
好吧 是的 我们得离开这里
Okay, yeah, we… we need to fuck off out of here.
我觉得应该马上走
Mm. - Now, I reckon.
是艾丽克丝的手♥机♥
It's Alex's.
你们被监视了 你们会被追究责任
You have been watched, and you will be held accountable.
你得走了
You need to go.
我们会把这里收拾干净 走吧
We'll clear this up. Go on.
上面还有人活着吗?
Anyone alive up there?
录像
Recording.
从开明的公♥寓♥里拍的
From Kai-Ming's flat.
大使是被崔特害死的 这是个意外
The ambassador was killed by Trent. It was an accident.
给中方看 你就洗清罪名了
Show it to the Chinese. You're in the clear.
崔特呢?
And Trent?
他死了
He's dead.
他妈妈也一样
Along with his mother.
对了 我知道你是谁
I know who you are, by the way.
你老公知道吗?
Does your husband?
没关系 我口风很紧
It's okay. I'm good at secrets.
回头见 韦伯太太
I'll see you around, Mrs. Webb.
我的人拿到了录像
My guy's got the recording.
事关陈大使之死
Ambassador Chen's death.
证明我们跟此事无关
Proves we were not involved.
中方会认错
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表