剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
I can't believe you're here.
是的
I am.
但我们得马上离开
But now we need to go.
稍等一下
Uh, two seconds.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
Fuck.
我想如果他日再见 一定是你对我痛下杀手之时
I thought if I ever saw you again, it would be to retire me.
你知道我绝不会接单杀你
You know I'd never take that job.
除非报酬丰厚
Unless the money was really good.
你什么时候回来的? - 今晚
When did you get back? - This evening.
谁打…
And who ca…
里德 里德打给我了
Reed. Reed called me.
她说什么了?
What did she say?
只说了必要说的话
The only thing she needed to.
说你遇到麻烦了
That you're in trouble.
话说 刚才那两人是谁?
Who were those two anyway?
肯特和威廉姆斯
Kent and Williams.
现在只剩下威廉姆斯了
Well, just Williams now.
你觉得是她们杀了杰森吗?
Do you think they were the ones who killed Jason?
应该不是
I doubt it.
杰森是被远程武器杀死的
Jason was killed by a long-range weapon.
她们更擅长近距离搏击
They're bullet-to-the-back-of-the-head, cut-your-throat type girls.
你有一对双胞胎?
You had twins?
对 他们棒极了 你得见见他们
Yeah. They're really wonderful. You'll have to meet them.
你老公呢?
And the husband?
你知道的 华♥莱♥士♥还是老样子
Oh, you know, he's still Wallace.
我其实觉得你会喜欢他的
I actually think you'd quite like him.
我是说 除了你们之间毫无共同点
I mean, apart from the fact you have absolutely nothing in common.
我不知道你们会聊什么
I don't know what you'd talk about.
你们的结婚十周年纪念日 就快到了吧?
Must be your ten-year wedding anniversary soon?
对
Yeah.
我只是…
I just…
我一直想离开 结束这一切 但…后来我有了孩子 就…
I kept meaning to leave, you know, put an end to it,
but… then I had the kids, and it was just…
时机永远都不对
It was never the right time.
然后华♥莱♥士♥就任他的首个内阁职位
You know, then Wallace gets his first Cabinet position.
他们给我加薪
They put my rates up.
他们在民调和提前选举中表现出色
They're doing well in the polls, snap election.
我突然间就成了国防大臣的老婆
Suddenly, I'm married to the defence secretary.
大家都知道 在下次改组中
Everyone knows…
everyone knows
他会获得更高的职位 然后…
in the next reshuffle, he's going to get something bigger, and then…
唐宁街10号♥
Number 10.
首相夫人
PM's wife. - Mm.
海伦·韦伯
Helen Webb,
身处政♥府♥核心的间谍
the spy at the heart of government.
他们说你坠入爱河了
They told me you fell in love.
是的
Yes.
那可真傻
That was silly.
可不是吗?
Wasn't it just?
一名墙内藏有硬盘的普通市民
With a civilian shot by a sniper on the South Bank,
在南岸被狙击手击毙
with a hard drive hidden in his wall.
他肯定参与了什么勾当
Must have got himself involved in something.
你怀念吗?
Did you miss it?
什么?
What?
家
Home.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想你
I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you too.
嘿 杰森的事 我很遗憾
Hey, I'm sorry about Jason.
我也很遗憾 我…好吧 我…
And I'm sorry that I…
Well, that I, um,
把你留在这里
left you here.
小塞 你能答应我一件事吗?
Sam, will you promise me something?
你能答应我 你会保护我家人的安全吗?
Will you promise me that you will keep my family safe
你会让我保命?
and you will keep me alive,
这样我才能查出凶手的身份 和他遇害的原因
so that I can find out who killed him and why,
然后我能以我想要的方式
and I can take my revenge
复仇?
any way I see fit?
亲爱的
Darling,
我一定会尽力而为
I will certainly endeavor to try.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you. I love you. I love you.
(访问外部设备)
(允许访问)
你不能把我的号♥码保存在我的名字下
You cannot save my number under my name,
你必须每天删除我们的信息
and you have to delete our messages every day.
你疑神疑鬼 - 我很谨慎
You're paranoid. I'm being careful.
好 那保存你的号♥码时 我该叫你什么名字?
Okay, so what should I save your number as then?
(软玩)
(你好 很高兴今天遇到你 对了 我是杰森)
(我很期待接下来的一切…)
(我也是 我爱你 xx)
(未接语♥音♥电♥话♥ 时间…)
(如果视频录像中真的是sy 那这事儿就大了)
你好 靓仔
Hello, gorgeous.
好久不见
Long fucking time.
你好 宾果
Hello, Bingo.
你是来看货的吗?
You, uh, here to browse?
我可没料到你会再次光顾这里
I didn't expect to see you around here again.
我听说你满世界乱跑 - 这个嘛 你懂的 家是最好的地方
I'd heard you'd gone all international.
Well, you know… no place like home.
你不在的时候 时局已经变了
Things have changed here while you've been away.
此话怎讲?
How so?
世况日下 不是吗?
Well, they've got much fucking worse, ain't they?
我是说 新生机构层出不穷
I mean, there's all new agencies in,
以前的网络要么互相残杀
all the old networks are either trying to kill each other
或互相买♥♥断 他们都他妈是小屁孩!
or buy each other out, and they're all fucking kids!
22岁的小屁孩拿走乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥到处跑
Twenty-two-year-olds running about with Uzis all over the place.
我是说 跟你那个时代不一样
I mean, it ain't like in your day.
最起码你当初的杀人手法不失优雅
At least you used to kill people with a touch of class.
优雅要另行收费
Mm. And class costs extra.
好吧 事实就是如此
Well, ain't that the truth?
我想问题是 你希望有多大的杀伤力?
I suppose the question is… how much damage are you looking to do?
应该会很大吧
Potentially quite a lot.
你随意 年轻人
Help yourself, kid.
小塞?
Sam?
小塞!
Sam!
小塞!
Sam!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
嗨 阿尼
Hi, Arnie.
我刚刚正走着 用眼角的余光瞥了一眼
I was just… I was walking along. I looked over.
我看到一个穿着漂亮外套的帅哥
Out of the corner of my eye, I see a very handsome man in a nice coat,
我想着去打个招呼
and I think, "Well, hello, sir."
然后我定睛一看 原来是你
And then I fucking look closer, and it's you. What are you doing here?
你来干什么?几时到的?
When did you get in? - Yesterday. I got in yesterday.
我昨天到的
Without fucking telling me?
你♥他♥妈♥不告诉我?
我不知道 你知道的 我… - 怎么?
I didn't know, you know… I-- - What?
我不知道你会不会… - 马上给我闭嘴
I didn't know if you'd-- - Oh, you shut the fuck up right now.
我当然想见你 扎克也是
Of course I wanna see you, and so will Zack.
太好了
This is… this is huge.
我那天正想你来着
I was just… I was thinking about you the other day.
我只是…好吧 你过来吃晚饭
I was just… Okay, you're coming round for dinner.
你要待多久? 不 知道吗?其实不重要
How long are you in town? Actually, it doesn't matter.
你今晚无论如何都要过来
You're coming round anyway, tonight.
今晚 塞缪尔
Tonight, Samuel.
好
Yeah.
是吗?我会取消原有的计划 但如果你不来 就别让我这么做
Yes? I have plans. I will cancel them.
我会来
Don't make me if you're not gonna come. - I'll come.
好 那就这么定了
Okay. Um, this is a binding contract.
把你的号♥码输进去 - 好的
So put your number in there. - Okay.
你…你在学吉他?
You, uh… you learn the guitar?
差不多吧
Something like that.
迈克尔知道你回来了吗? - 不 别告诉他 我说真的
Does Michael know you're here? - No, and don't tell him. I mean it, Arnie.
我会守口如瓶 靠
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表