剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
Happy Christmas. - Happy Christmas.
你认识她? - 不认识
Do you know her? - No.
我也不认识 可能是前任政♥府♥的特别顾问
No, me neither. Prehistoric spad, probably.
听着 我们需要在圣诞树前拍张照 你的简报会用到
Oh, listen. Uh, we need to get a photo in front of the tree for your newsletter.
好的
Okay. - Um…
我去洗手间的时候 你能叫孩子们别玩迷你披萨
While I'm in the loo, negotiate with our children
然后从开胃菜桌下面出来吗?
to put down the mini pizzas and come out from underneath the canapé table?
我会尽力而为
I'll do my best.
你来这里干什么? 你不能突然就冒出来…
What are you doing here? You cannot just turn up--
今日凌晨12点30分
This morning at 12:30 a.m.,
一位名叫的杰森·戴维斯男子 在南岸遇害
a man named Jason Davies was killed on the South Bank.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
我…
I…
是的 他是…
Uh, yes. He's a, um…
他是一名公务员
He's a civil servant.
司法部的 我好像见过他…
Ministry of, uh… of Justice. I think I met him, um…
我见过他一次 在…
I met him once at a…
在酒会上 - 海伦
A drinks reception. - Helen.
你应该知道我最近一直在监视你
You should know that I've had eyes on you recently.
所以我知道你昨天和他共进午餐
So I know you had lunch with him yesterday.
我知道上周晚6点30分到八点之间 你和他一起去酒店
I know you were in a hotel with him last week
between the hours of 6:30 and 8:00 p.m.
我知道你们11月20日见过面
I know that you met on 20th November.
我不知道这场外遇到底是何时开始的
I know-- Well, I don't know exactly when the affair started,
但我猜想就是这么回事 对吗?
but I assume that's what it is, was.
一场外遇?
An affair?
是的
Yes.
持续了多久?
How long?
三个月 - 为什么?
Three months. - Why?
什么? - 为什么?
What? - Why?
你在司法部需要一个联络人吗?
Did you need a contact in the Justice Department?
你有什么目的吗?
Were you trying to work an angle?
我没目的 这份感情是真实的 不是任务 是…
I wasn't working an angle. It was real. It wasn't a job. It was…
是什么?
It was what?
爱
Love.
天啊
Oh Christ.
会不会有什么误会?
Could there be any mistake?
昨晚遇害的 还有玛姬·琼斯和菲利普·布雷
Also killed last night were Maggie Jones and Phillip Bray.
菲利普是个小报记者
Phillip was a tabloid reporter.
玛姬在一家珠宝店当助理
Maggie worked as an assistant in a jewelry shop.
警方尚未把这几宗命案 正式联♥系♥在一起
Their deaths haven't been officially connected yet,
但我碰巧知道 他们三人昨天早上见过面
but all three of them met yesterday morning
就在杰森跟你吃午饭之前 现在他们三个都死了
just before Jason had lunch with you,
and now all three of them are dead.
他死得痛苦吗?
Did he suffer? - What?
什么?
他死得痛苦吗?
Did he suffer?
你在听我说话吗 海伦?
Are you listening to me, Helen?
这三人昨天见过面 现在他们都死了
Three people met yesterday, and now they're dead.
他们见面之后 你就见到了杰森 你跟他碰面
You met Jason straight after that meeting. You met him, and he gave you something.
然后他给了你一样东西
他死得痛苦吗?
Did he suffer?
不到一分钟就死了 纸袋里是什么东西?
Dead in less than a minute.
What was in the bag?
他因我而死吗?我才是目标吗? - 我们不知道
Was I the reason he was murdered? Was I the target?
谁杀了他? - 我们不知道
We don't know. - Who killed him?
We don't know.
是你吗? - 不是
Was it you? - No.
是你吗?
Was it you?
不是 纸袋里是什么东西?
No. What was in the bag?
圣诞礼物 - 什么圣诞礼物?
A Christmas present. - What Christmas present?
我还没打开 - 为何不打开?
Don't know. Haven't opened it yet. - Why not?
因为该死的圣诞节还没到 对吗?
Well, because it's not fucking Christmas Day yet, is it?
他告诉你什么了吗?什么情报? 有可能害死他的情报?
Did he tell you anything, any information that might have got him killed?
没有 - 他知道你的真实身份吗?
No. - Did he know about who you are?
他主动接近你 其目的 有可能是为了查明你的真实身份吗?
Could he have approached with the intent to find out about your true identity?
不是的 - 黑鸽的身份?
No. - The identity of the Black Doves?
不是的 - 你能确定吗?
No. - Can you be sure of that?
他没主动接近我 是我主动接近他
He did not approach me. I approached him.
有何蛛丝马迹 会把他和你联♥系♥在一起吗?
What trail is there from him to you? - None. We were careful.
没有 我们很小心
I was careful. - You weren't careful.
- 我很小心 - 才不是的
你轻率又愚蠢
You were reckless and stupid.
这不是任务 是两个人 这是…
This was not a job. It was two people. It was--
这是爱吗?
It was love?
是的
Yes.
显而易见的是 因为连带关系
What is clear is that your relationship with him
你和他的感情现已令你处于险境 你可能已经暴露身份了
has now put you in danger by association.
而且你的所作所为危及了整个组织
You might have compromised yourself,
and in doing so, endangered this entire organization.
你明白事情有多严重吗 海伦?
Do you understand how serious this all is, Helen?
如果你让我出局 我会带孩子们走
If you pull me out, I'm taking the children.
我会带孩子们走
I am taking the children,
你若试图阻止我 我会手刃你
and if you try and stop me, I will kill you myself.
我他妈现在就会让你见血
I will bleed you right fucking now.
我们不会让你出局 我们靠你才能打入唐宁街
We're not pulling you out. You're our line into Downing Street.
算你走运 我们现在仅剩你一人 否则的话 你会出局
Count yourself lucky you're the only one we've got right now, or you would be out.
我的家人有危险吗?
Are my family in danger?
别担心 我们会想办法 暂时按兵不动
Don't worry. We're sorting something. For now, do nothing.
别让人起疑 严守规则
Arouse no suspicion. Stick to protocol.
至少我不用继续操心你的婚外情了
At least I don't have to worry about your extramarital affairs anymore.
你惹了很多麻烦
You've caused an awful lot of trouble,
很多人对你大失所望
and a lot of people are very disappointed with you.
韦伯太太
Mrs. Webb.
亲爱的 - 嘿 你没事吧?
Darling. - Hey. You all right?
不好意思 孩子们还在桌子底下 他们比我强壮
The children are still under the table. They're a bit, um, stronger than me.
你没事吧?
You all right?
嗯
Yeah. Um…
这是我们的派对 所以我们得跳舞
It is our party…
- Mm-hmm. - …so we have to dance.
不 别这样 - 要的
No, let's not do that. - Yes, yes, we do.
转一圈
And a twizzle.
谢谢 - 好吧
Thank you. - Okay.
好吗?
Okay. Okay?
很好 干得漂亮
Very good. Well done. Well done.
每年如此
Every year. Every year.
不好意思 不过我…我认得你 对吧?
I'm sorry, but I… I recognize you, don't I?
不 别 别告诉我在哪里见过你
No, don't… don't tell me where.
不 我知道 好吧 是…
No, I do. Okay, it was…
保得利大厦 国际团结会…之类的
…Portcullis House.
- The International Unity… something. - Foundation.
基金会 对 开幕招待会
Yeah, the, uh, commencement reception.
你撞到我 把我的酒弄洒了
You bumped into me and spilled my drink.
对 你还记得 对吗? - 对 记得 我当时真的很需要那杯酒
Ooh, yeah.
- You remember that, huh? - Yes, I do. I really needed that drink.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
我是海伦 - 杰森
I'm Helen.
Jason.
- ? Bom-bom-bom-bom ? - ? Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh ?
? Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh ?
- ? Bom-bom-bom-bom ? - ? Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh ?
? Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh ?
- ? Bom-bom-bom-bom ? - ? Try to imagine ?
? A house that's not a home ?
? Bom-bom-bom-bom ?
? Try to imagine ?
? A Christmas all alone ?
? That's where I'll be since you left me ?
? My tears could melt the snow ?
? What can I do without you? ?
? I've got no place ?
? No place to go ?
? It'll be lonely this Christmas ?
? Lonely and cold ?
? It'll be cold, so cold ?
? Without you to hold ?
? This Christmas ?
? Ooh-ooh-ooh ?
? Merry Christmas, darling Wherever you are ?
你没处理掉我的车
You kept my car.
你反正也不用
Well, you weren't using it.
谢谢你回来 我知道你不想的
Thank you for coming back. I know you wouldn't have wanted to.
如果是因为其他人 而不是她…
If it was anyone else but her…
所以我才找你 你了解情况了吧?
Well, that's why you're the one I asked. You got the crib notes?
是的
Yes.
你当时不想干预吗?
You didn't wanna step in?
当你认为她…
When you thought she was…
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表