剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
英方把军♥用♥品♥合同中的重头戏 交给中方
that the United Kingdom award key parts of its military supply contracts to you
这绝不可能
is completely out of the question.
那中方大使遇害 要怎么补偿我们?
Then what do we get for the murder of our ambassador?
道歉信?
An apology note?
他在贵方领土上遇害 首相
He was killed on your soil, Prime Minister.
如果不给予赔偿
Without compensation,
我们就别无选择 只能以牙还牙
we'll have no other choice than to retaliate.
告辞 各位
Gentlemen.
我们不该…我们不该待在这里 我是说 待在这里大错特错
We should not… We shouldn't be here. I mean, we should not fucking be here.
中情局没给你做过相关培训吗?
Don't the CIA train you for this sort of thing?
天啊 - 天啊!小塞!
Oh my God.
Jesus Christ! Sam!
你们跟窗户有仇吗?
What is it with you and fucking windows?
上车!快 - 上车!
Come on. Get in, get in. Go. - Get in!
开明呢? - 被他们抓走了
Where's Kai-Ming? - They've got her.
靠! - 艾琳诺也一样 快开车!
Fuck! - And Eleanor. Go! Go, go, go!
我们需要找到那个录制设备
We need that recording device.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我们需要它
We need it.
屋子那边是怎么回事? - 他们突袭我们
What happened? - They stormed us.
从窗户、屋顶和门蜂拥而至
Coming from the windows, from the roof, from the doors.
全方位突袭 就像你参加的特别性♥爱♥派对一样
Coming in all over the place. Like one of your special parties.
开明死了吗?
Is Kai-Ming dead?
我不清楚 她之前在洗手间里 艾琳诺进去查看她的情况
I don't know. She was in the bathroom, and Eleanor went in to check on her.
等我进去查看时 她们都不见踪影了
So, uh, by the time I could check, they were both gone.
墙上有个大洞 到处都是血 我也不清楚 我觉得我可能中枪了
Big hole in the wall. Lots of blood. I-I-I don't know.
我把你送去医院外面吧
I think I might have been shot.
I'm gonna… I'm gonna drop you outside a hospital.
你脑子进水了?直接送我去监狱得了
You might as well drop me outside a prison.
好吧 我们总得找个落脚的地方
Well, we have to go somewhere.
小塞?
Sam?
小塞?
Sam?
怎么? - 去迈克尔家?
What? - Michael's?
不 - 拜托
No. - Come on.
不行
No way.
是我
It's me.
嗨
Hi.
迈克尔
Michael.
Um…
不 绝对不行 小塞 - 求你了
No. No. Absolutely not, Sam. - Please. Please.
能脱鞋吗 拜托?
Can you take your shoes off, please? Yes. - My shoes, yes.
脱鞋 好的 - 好
Can you take your shoes off? - Yeah.
- 能脱鞋吗? - 好
脱鞋
Shoes off.
我知道你很不情愿干这种事 真的很抱歉
I know that this is the last thing you want, and I am so, so sorry.
这些人是谁?
Who are they?
那是科尔
Um, that's Cole.
他是…中情局探员
He's, um, a CIA agent.
中情局探员?
A CIA agent?
嗯 其实也不确定
Yeah. Well, TBC, actually. He might be defecting.
他可能会变节 暂不确定
It's not really clear.
那个金发妹是威廉姆斯 - 好 她是中情局的吗?
And the blonde girl is Williams. - Right. And is she in the CIA?
不 她…
No, she…
什么?杀手?女杀手?
What? A triggerman? Woman?
杀手这词不分性别
Triggerman. It's gender non-specific.
好吧 我说你可以回来 不表示你可以带一帮牛鬼蛇神过来
When I said you could come, I didn't mean bring the whole fucking rogues' gallery.
我知道 真的很抱歉 我收到那条信息时 我觉得…
I know, I know, I know. And I am so sorry. And when I got that message, I felt…
怎么?
What?
According to reports, a number of people…
很开心
Happy.
…were seen leaving the building after the fire started.
而且我…
And I'm…
如果不是走投无路 我不会来这里 - 真会说漂亮话
I wouldn't be here if I wasn't desperate. - Oh, just what every boy wants to hear.
“伦敦一栋大楼遭烈火吞噬 有人说听到了枪声”
"Fireball engulfs London property. Gunshots reported."
是你们干的好事?
…residential block. - Is that you?
不是
No.
我女儿在隔壁房♥间睡觉
My daughter is asleep in the next room.
所以无论是什么事 不能让这里遭殃 不能惹祸上门
So whatever this is, it cannot be here. You cannot bring it here.
我们没被跟踪
We weren't followed.
我不久前在报上看到你 心想
I saw you in the newspaper a while back, and I thought,
“看 我见过那女人当街杀人 她过得可真滋润啊”
"Oh, look, there's that woman who I saw murder someone in the street."
如果我当初没那样做 你早就死了
"Isn't she doing well?" - If I hadn't done that, you'd be dead.
迈克尔 我保证没人会来这里
Michael, I promise that no one is coming here.
你女儿百分百安全
Your daughter is completely safe.
别轻易许下你无法兑现的诺言
Think very carefully before you make a promise to me that you can't keep.
…the blaze started, and also some accounts…
我保证你女儿会安然无恙
I promise you, your daughter's gonna be safe.
她快死了吗?
Is she dying? - No, don't worry about me. I'm grand.
别担心我 我好得很
We think she got shot, but she's being very coy about it.
我们觉得她中枪了 但不知为何 她含糊其词
我不喜欢小题大做
I… I don't like to make a fuss. - Right, okay.
对 好吧
I saw once in a film
我曾经在电影里看过
that someone put sanitary pads on a gunshot wound for the blood. I…
用卫生巾盖住枪伤可以止血 我…
…seen increased violence across the city.
我的朋友法兹上周过来住 有些卫生巾没用完
My friend Faz stayed over last week and left some.
就眼下来说 给我点绷带和热水就行
Just get me some bandages and hot water for now,
但如果我迫切想用卫生巾来缝合伤口
but if I do get the strong urge to suture myself with a fanny pad,
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
好
Okay.
(维修店来电)
是克拉克家族
It's the Clarks.
你的朋友在我们手上 - 喂!
We have your friends. - Hello!
她们现在还活着
They are currently alive,
但状况可能随时有变
but that situation is liable to change at any time.
你们想怎样?
What do you want?
我们从一开始就想要的东西
What we've been wanting from the start.
是一个数字录制设备 大使遇害那晚 有人从他女儿的公♥寓♥中
A digital recording device taken from the ambassador's daughter's flat…
拿走了该设备
Such a bastard. - …on the night that he died.
我告诉过你了 不在我手上
I've told you, I don't have it.
恐怕我们不知道你是否可信
I'm afraid we just don't know if you are someone we can trust.
为了让我们安心
In order to put our minds at ease,
明天中午之前 如果你还没交出来
if you haven't handed it over by midday tomorrow,
我们会用极其残忍♥的手段 杀掉你所有的朋友
we will kill all of your friends in ways so absurdly cruel
她们的死法♥会♥令你一辈子不得安宁
that the manner of their passing will haunt you until your own dying day.
那个该死的录制设备不在我们手上
We do not have your fucking recorder.
这个嘛 明天自会见分晓
Well, we'll know for sure by tomorrow.
把它带去博罗市场的公园大道177号♥
Bring it to 177 Park Walk, Borough Market.
交给我的同事 你的朋友们就能毫发无伤地离开
Hand it over to one of my associates, and your friends will walk away unscathed.
我们期待能把这件事一了百了
We look forward to putting this whole thing to bed,
无论结果如何 海伦·韦伯
whatever the outcome, Helen Webb.
你知道这个该死的录制设备 在哪里吗?
Do you have any idea where this fucking recorder is?
好吧 我们知道杰森的公♥寓♥里没有
Okay, we know that it's not in Jason's apartment.
我们可以假定 玛姬和菲利普的家里也没有
I mean, we can assume that it's not in Maggie and Phillip's either,
但他们把它藏在了某个地方
but they've hidden it somewhere.
我们得倒回去 追溯他们的足迹
We'd have to go back and retrace their steps,
但要从哪里开始?
but where would you even start?
听着 明天要交货 我们没法及时找到这个设备
We are not gonna find this device in time for tomorrow.
除非我能跟艾丽克丝·克拉克面谈 否则他们会杀死开明和艾琳诺
Unless I can get in a room with Alex Clark,
我永远无法查明有关杰森的真♥相♥
they'll kill Kai-Ming and Eleanor,
and I will never find out the truth about Jason.
我们得带她去参加明天的会面
We need to get her to that meeting.
科尔 你有什么办法 能联络上崔特吗?
Cole, is there any way that you can get to Trent?
我不想把重点放到我身上
Not to, like, make it all about me, but, um,
但这对我有何好处?
what's in it for me?
好吧
Okay, um,
我会竭尽全力
I am going to do my very best
阻止我的雇主伤害你的家人
to stop the people that I work for from hurting your family,
但我觉得你需要考虑一件事
but I do think there's one thing you need to consider.
如果你没法帮我们联络上崔特 那你对我们毫无用处
If you can't get us Trent, then we don't need you.
如果你对我们毫无用处
And if we don't need you,
我会叫小塞带你去汉普斯特德荒野
then I'm gonna get Sam here to march you to Hampstead Heath
让你后脑开花
and shoot you in the back of the head.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
Now, all eyes remain on Soho, as Londoners are…
可能会去里士满公园 劝你尽快找人 好吗?
It would probably be Richmond Park,
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表