剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表
but just find the fucking guy, okay?
谁啊?
Who is it?
你还好吗?
All right?
过了今晚 他会跟我绝交 对吧?
He's never gonna talk to me again after tonight, is he?
你跟他说了你是干哪行的?
You told him what you do?
对
Yeah.
我告诉杰森了
I told Jason.
海伦 - 我知道 我…
Helen. - I know, I know. I…
你跟他说什么了? - 我含糊其词
What did you tell him? - Oh, I kept it vague.
含糊其词? - 模棱两可 知道吗?我告诉…
Vague? - Opaque, you know? I to…
我告诉他 我不是他想象中那种人
I told him that I wasn't who he thought I was
海伦·韦伯根本不存在
and that Helen Webb didn't exist.
听起来没那么模棱两可吧
That doesn't sound that opaque.
我…
I…
我把需要说的告诉了他
I told him what I needed to tell him.
你替一家机构效命
That you work for an organization
该机构从他为之效命的政♥府♥ 盗取秘密?
that steals secrets from the government that he works for?
是的
Yes.
他说什么了?有何反应?
And what did he say? How did he react?
他说
He said that
他爱我
he loved me,
而且…无论我说什么 他都会一如既往地爱我
and… nothing I could say would change that.
这种反应真令人欣慰
That's a nice reaction.
对
Yeah.
一周后 他就死了
He was dead a week later.
我得查明原因
I have to find out why.
我得查明他的身份
And I have to find out who he was.
可恶 不好意思 是我的保姆玛丽 稍等
Oh shit. Marie. Sorry, it's my nanny. Give me a second.
嗨 玛丽 没事吧?
Hi, Marie. Is everything okay?
小塞 华♥莱♥士♥不在家 孩子们…我得走了
Sam. Uh, Wallace isn't home. The kids are… I… I've gotta go.
你尽管去忙
You do what you have to do.
听着
Listen. Find Trent.
找到崔特
Right? He's the only leverage we've got to get to Alex Clark.
对吧?我们靠他 才能找到艾丽克丝·克拉克
知道了 - 里德会怒不可遏
Got it. - Reed will be on the warpath.
所以好好盯着科尔
So watch Cole.
好的
Will do.
再见 各位 - 圣诞快乐 玛丽
Bye! - Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 玛丽!
Merry Christmas, Marie!
天啊 玛丽 真抱歉
Oh God, Marie. I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's fine.
我以为华♥莱♥士♥几小时前就回家了
Thought Wallace would be back hours ago. - Honestly, don't worry about it.
不 说真的 别担心
天啊
God.
他们都在厨房♥里 - 好
They're all in the kitchen. - Okay.
孩子们提到了圣诞布丁
Kids said something about a Christmas pudding.
靠 是啊 不 是的 天啊 是今天
Oh fuck. Yeah, no. Yeah, God, that was today.
谢谢 你太好了 - 没问题
Thank you. You're an angel. - No problem.
他似乎有点心不在焉 希望没什么事
He seemed a little distracted. I hope everything's okay.
嗯 一切都好 谢谢
Yeah, everything's fine. Thank you. - Okay.
好的 - 圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas. Bye. - Happy Christmas. Bye.
- 圣诞快乐 再见 - 再见
我们放橙子了吗? - 是的
Have we put in the orange? - Yes.
白葡萄干? - 是的
Sultanas? - Yes.
柠檬 我们还没放柠檬 - 嗨!嘿 伙计们
Lemon. We haven't put the lemon in. - Hi! Hey, guys.
嗨 妈妈! - 大家好!你们在干什么?
Hi! - Hello! What are you doing?
我们在做布丁 - 哇
We're making the pudding. - Oh wow.
你得许圣诞愿望 - 我还来得及许圣诞愿望?
You have to make your Christmas wish. - I'm in time?
来得正是时候 - 要心里想着 不能说出来
Just in time. You have to think it. You can't say it.
好 对 是的 一定要保密
Okay. Right, yes. It's got to be a secret.
好 嗨
Okay. Hi.
给 你好 你去哪儿了?
There you go. Hello, hello. Where've you been?
这个嘛 我在搞圣诞采购 你去哪儿了?
I was doing the Christmas shopping. Where were you?
美国大使♥馆♥早前出了大事 所以…
Oh, we had a big problem at the US embassy earlier, so…
来吧 挤一下
Go on, squeeze it.
好吧 这比我购物的借口好多了
Oh, okay. Well, that beats my shopping excuse.
没事吧?听起来很严重
Is everything okay? That sounds serious.
不 我们不得已召开重要的紧急会议
No, we had to have a big emergency meeting.
我以为你在家 所以…
I thought you were here, so, um…
妈 许愿吧
Mum, make the wish.
一定要搅 - 对 我在搅呢
You have to stir it. - Right, I'm stirring it.
还有 你得闭上眼睛 - 闭上眼睛 好
And also, you have to close your eyes. - Close my eyes. Okay.
这看起来真好吃
Doesn't it just look so yummy?
可以跟你说个秘密吗? - 你尽管畅所欲言
Can I tell you a secret? - You can tell me anything.
你知道后 或许就不会这么喜欢我了
You might not like me as much after.
你听说过黑鸽吗?
Have you ever heard of a Black Dove?
你许愿了吗?
Did you do it?
好了 各位 太晚了 该睡觉了
Right.
Right, guys. It is incredibly late. It's time to get ready for bed.
你会… - 不过你许了什么愿?
Would you, uh… - But what did you wish for?
这个嘛 我不会告诉你的 要保密
Well, I'm not gonna tell you. It's a secret.
准备睡觉了 我马上就上去
Get ready for bed, and I will be up there in a minute.
好的 - 停下!
Okay. - Stop!
- ? Here it is, Merry Christmas ? - Not on the bed.
? Everybody's having fun ?
? Look to the future now ?
? It's only just begun… ?
大使♥馆♥发生什么事了?怎么回事?
So, what happened at the embassy? What's going on?
你买♥♥了什么?
What did you buy?
什么?
What?
圣诞购物
The Christmas shopping. - Well, it was, um…
这个嘛 是…
是给你的礼物 所以不能告诉你
It was a present for you, so I can't tell you.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
你会想起我们相识的第一个夜晚吗?
You ever think about that first night we met?
嗯 有时候 - 我经常想起
Yeah, sometimes. - I do, quite often.
我经常想起 在脑海中回忆
I think about it quite a lot. I play it around in my head.
我想起你起床穿衣 然后…离开
I think about you getting up and getting dressed and… leaving
然后走向电梯
and walking to the lift.
你走到酒店外多远的地方?
How far out of the hotel did you go?
这有什么关系? - 因为这很重要
What does it matter? - 'Cause it matters.
我想知道你当时在想什么 - 我当时在想什么?
I wanna know what you were thinking. - What was I thinking?
你知道的 我可能在想
Oh, you know, I was probably thinking, um,
“我没钱打车 现在是凌晨三点”
"I don't have money for a cab, and it's 3:00 a.m."
是吗? - 是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
不 我当时…
No, I was…
我当时在想 我…我不想走 想留下
I was thinking that I…
I didn't want to go, actually. I wanted to stay.
你开心吗?
Are you happy?
和我一起?和我们一起?
Like, with me? And with us?
哇 我很开心 华♥莱♥士♥ 怎么回事?
Wow. Yes, Wallace. What's going on?
我知道我在很多方面可能让你失望
I know there are… lots of ways that I probably disappoint you.
你没让我失望 - 拜托
You do not disappoint me. - Oh, come on.
这是你常犯的错误 你总是这样
That's the mistake you always make. You always do that.
你执意认为没有问题 但人无完人
You insist that there are no problems, but no one's flawless, Hels.
不可能百分百了解另一个人 对吗?
No one knows everything about someone, do they?
你总是表现得好像一切都完美无缺
You're always acting as though everything's perfect,
好像我们完美无缺
as though we're perfect, but
但这是骗人的 对吧?
that's a lie, isn't it?
不可能 所以是骗人的
It's an impossible lie.
所以你在骗谁?我?你?还是…
So who are you telling that to? Me? You? Or…?
我感觉就是这样的
It's just the way I feel.
你有什么想告诉我的吗?
Anything you want to tell me?
比如什么?
Like what?
什么都行?
Just anything?
没有
No.
听着
Look,
我不觉得你十全十美
I don't think you're perfect,
相信我
believe me,
我不觉得我们十全十美 不过…
and I do not think that we are perfect, but
我努力支持你
I'm… I'm trying to be supportive.
我努力把事情办好
I'm… I'm trying to make things nice.
你在等人吗?
Are you expecting someone?
没有
No.
佩里曼 - 国防大臣
Perryman. - Defence Secretary.
不好意思 我可以进来吗?
剧集 | 黑鸽(2024) | 导航列表