剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
this is not about forgiveness or blame.
今天重点是为这两个优秀的孩子着想
This, today, is about the wellbeing of these two splendid young men,
乔希和麦克斯
Josh and Max.
法官阁下 我一开始就说了
Your Honor, I told you from the outset,
我对我儿媳妇没有不满
I bear no contempt for my daughter-in-law.
实际上 我很爱她
In fact, I-- I love her.
怎么能不爱
How could I not?
她让我儿子和孙子们这么幸福
She made my son so happy. And the boys.
但你病了 瑟莱丝特
But, Celeste, you are ill.
那段视频确实令人恶心
What we saw on that video was repugnant.
太丑陋了
It was grotesque.
我以我儿子为耻
I'm so ashamed of my son.
但这件事 你也有错
But you... were a part of it.
你助纣为虐
You were complicit in it.
你向我 你自己 法庭承认了
You have admitted to me, to yourself, to this court,
你心理也不正常
that you were a part of this sickness
你还让孩子们看到了
that you exposed your children to,
这可能对他们造成心灵伤害
that they may have been infected by,
他们还用手♥机♥拍下来 放进了相册
that they recorded on their smartphone to stick in their memory book.
你这种病态心理 鉴于...
It's a sickness that, given your most recent...
你最近一直滥交
social adventures with strangers,
表明你无法抗拒这种病态需求
it seems that you are unable to resist.
所以
So...
法官阁下 我确信她一定会好起来
Your Honor, I have no doubt that she will get herself well.
但同时 眼下
But in the meantime, right now,
我们得保护好孩子们
we just need to safeguard the boys.
她想为她的孙子们着想
She wants what's best for her grandchildren,
就像她对待她儿子佩里一样
as she did for her son, Perry.
视频中的那个男人
That man that you saw on that tape,
都是你教育出来的
that was because of your parenting,
你养大的
your caregiving.
让孩子离开自己是一回事
It's one thing to be asked to turn your children over.
但是让孩子们跟你过 就大不同了
It's quite another... to be asked to give them to you.
这是我的孩子们
These are my babies.
我是他们的母亲
I am their mother.
我一直在家暴之下 尽最大努力保护他们
And I have protected them against the most formidable of odds.
我养活他们 我养活自己
I kept them alive. I kept myself alive.
这一点 你说对了 玛丽·路易斯
And on this I agree with you, Mary Louise,
你确实不清楚我的遭遇
You had no... no idea.
而这就是问题所在
And that is the problem.
我儿子们是好孩子
My sons are... they're good boys.
我会将他们养成君子
And I will raise them to be good men.
他们会成为君子
They will be good men.
我列出了一张条件与要求的单子
I have a list of conditions and compliances,
将会和最终判决一起下达
which will be entered together with my judgment.
这些事项不言而喻 应该遵从
They are self-evident and they are to be followed.
至于判决 大家都知道
As for the judgment itself, as it's been noted by all,
这两个孩子的经历太惨了
these boys have been through an unimaginable ordeal.
他们的心灵创伤 还有很长的一段治愈之路
They face great challenges ahead with their healing,
他们将带着伤痛长大
their development.
这不是易事
It won't be easy.
我不会再雪上加霜 让他们离开自己的母亲
I'm not going to make it any harder by taking them away from their mother.
本席裁决 驳回原告抚养权申请
The petition to appoint guardianship is denied.
孩子的全部监护权将判给瑟莱丝特·怀特 休庭
Full custody shall reside with Celeste Wright. We're adjourned.
天呐
My God.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你们帮我一个忙
I need you to do something for me.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
节哀顺变 老婆
I'm so sorry, honey.
内森
Nathan.
你是个好男人
You're a good man...
也是个好父亲
and a wonderful father.
斯凯很崇拜你 你值得她崇拜
Skye adores you, and she should.
我知道你爱我
And I know you love me.
但你猜对了 我心里有事
But you've been right to think that something's been going on with me.
我打算跟你说实话了
So, I'm gonna be truthful.
我很抱歉没早点告诉你
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this sooner.
我不爱你
I'm not in love with you.
这时候说这种话不合适 但是
I know this isn't the best time to tell you, but I...
我一直都没爱过你
I don't think I've ever been.
我没法欺骗下去了
I just can't lie anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这他妈是什么情况
What the fuck is this?
怎么这些东西还在
Why is this still here?
这事有意思了
Funny you should ask.
我今天把模型全卖♥♥给泰德·法雷尔了
I sold it all today... to Ted Farrell.
整套模型 这家伙给了我四万美金
The guy gave me a check for 410 for the whole kit and caboodle.
-很好 瑟莱丝特 -最精彩的是 我可以留着
- Nice. Well, Celeste-- - And the best part is, we get to keep it all!
什么叫可以留着
What do you mean, we get to keep it all?
我们可以全都留下来
We get to keep it all!
泰德就是个收藏家 只在乎有没有人识货
Ted's just a collector, only cares whether it appreciates or not.
他知道东西在我手里最稳妥了
And he knows there's no better steward for it than me, so...
可以留下来
we get to keep it all.
也就是说 你可以留着你的玩具吗
So, basically, you're saying you get to keep your toys?
太赞了 对吧
Perfect, huh?
不
No.
一点也不赞
No, it's not perfect.
-赞你个死人头 -又来了
- It's far from fucking perfect. - God.
-我的东西全没了 -行了 别这样
- All my stuff is gone. - Look. Come on. Please.
我们拿到钱了
We got money for this, all right?
-你冷静 -冷静
- Calm the fuck down. - Calm down?
冷静一下
Yes, calm down, all right?
-你害我们倾家荡产 -又翻旧账了
- You lost all our money. - My God, here we go.
你让我们申请破产
You have plunged us into bankruptcy.
-好吧 -我们都要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
- Yeah... - We are selling our home!
卖♥♥掉女儿的家
Our daughter's home!
你还背着一直我♥操♥保姆
And all the while, you've been fucking the nanny?
她现在走了 我总得有其它玩物吧
Well, now she's gone, I need something to play with, don't I?
你太不要脸了
My God.
我压力大嘛
That was too much.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
What the fuck are you doing?
这都不是我们的啊
We don't own any of this!
该死
Goddammit!
蕾娜塔 别发疯
Renata! Fucking hell!
别闹了 住手
Come on now-- No--
那个不能砸
Not that!
别这样 别...
No, come on, don't--
这是你最爱的宝贝吗
Is that your favorite fucking baby?
不要
No!
不要
No!
天呐
My God.
你尊重一下女人 就不会这样了
Maybe you should've shown a woman a little respect!
我受够了
I'm done.
这日子没法过了
No more bullshit.
再也不要有谎言了
No more lies.
埃德 你愿意娶梅德琳为妻
Do you, Ed, take Madeline to be your wife?
一心爱她 关怀她 尊重并保护她
To love her, to comfort her, honor and protect her,
一生一世吗
as long as you both shall live?
我愿意
I do.
妈 你愿意嫁给埃德
Do you, Mom, take Ed to be your husband,
一心爱他 关怀他 尊重并保护他
to love and comfort him, honor and protect him,
一生一世吗
as long as you both shall live?
我愿意
I do.
我正式宣布你们结为夫妻
Okay, I therefore proclaim that you are husband and wife!
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may now kiss the bride!
一切都会好起来
Gonna be okay.
我跟你去吧
Let me go with you.
我开车送你过去
Just let me drive you.
♪很久以前 有人话我知♪
♪ Someone told me long ago ♪
♪暴风雨来临前 总是一片宁静♪
♪ There's a calm before the storm ♪
♪心知♪
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表