剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
我不知道怎么帮 但你尽管开口
which I-- I don't know how I could, but I want to be.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm good. Like...
如你所说 大家的日子都不好过
what you said, everyone's going through stuff, and I...
-我也不例外 -影响到你了吧
- I'm no exception. - It's getting to you, isn't it?
什么
What?
这事影响到你了
It's getting to you.
每一次 每次都这样 我了解
Every. Time. Every time. I know how you feel.
就像是上了安检黑名单
It's like that put us on a list.
请举起右手
Please raise your right hand.
你发誓说的是真话 句句实言
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
全部属实吗
and nothing but truth, so help you God?
-我发誓 -请坐
- I do. - Please be seated.
-法伯尔先生 -谢谢 法官阁下
- Mr. Farber. - Thank you, Your Honor.
句句实言
The whole truth...
全部属实
and nothing but the truth.
你对刚才的法庭宣誓有什么疑问吗 怀特夫人
Do you have any questions concerning the oath you just took, Mrs. Wright?
-没有 -非常好
- None. - Excellent.
首先 我对你的遭遇深表同情
And first off, my sympathies.
你丈夫去世了
Your husband died.
又要争夺抚养权 日子肯定不好过
And now this. That can't be easy.
你这样悲惨了很长一段时间吧 怀特夫人
In fact, it's not been easy for a long time, has it, Mrs. Wright?
你丈夫生前对你家暴
You were in an abusive relationship with your husband.
对
Yes.
-肉体上拳打脚踢 -对
- Physically abusive. - Yes.
-精神上恐吓你 -对
- Emotionally abusive. - Yes.
他打你
He hit you.
打了很多次
Many times.
你打过他吗
Did you ever hit him?
有时 我会反击
I mean, sometimes, I would fight back.
你先动过手吗
Did you ever hit him first?
打过 但...
It happened, but...
但一般都是他先动手
I mean, more typically, he attacked me.
你肯定活得胆战心惊
That must have been terrifying.
你会产生兴奋感吗
Was it ever thrilling?
兴奋感
Thrilling?
你们之间的扭打会转为缠绵吗
Did the physical violence ever lead to sex?
反对
Objection.
反对无效
Overruled.
你和你亡夫之间的暴♥力♥行为
Did the physical violence ever occasion
是否会以性♥爱♥收场
you and your late husband to have sex?
-会 -很爽那种
- Yes. - Great sex?
对方施暴会让你性奋
You were aroused by the violence.
我没因施暴而性奋
I was not aroused by the violence.
你没说过吗
You never said that?
你和你丈夫之间的摩擦
That the incendiary exchanges with your husband,
包括施暴 最终会转为干柴烈火般的激♥情♥缠绵
including the physical violence led to gratifying and passionate sex,
你没说过这话吗
did you ever say that?
我和我丈夫之间的感情很复杂
My relationship with my husband was very complicated.
很复杂
Complicated.
很扭曲吗
Was it sick?
很不正常
It was not healthy.
你改变这种扭曲心理了吗
Are you over your sickness?
-反对 -反对有效
- Objection. - Sustained.
你怀念家暴吗
Did you miss the violence?
我不怀念
No, I do not.
我想念我丈夫
I-- I miss my husband...
但我不怀念自己被家暴
but I don't miss getting beat up. So...
他经常对你家暴
So, he beat you up often?
确实
He did.
你报过警吗
Did you ever call the police?
没有
No.
从来没有吗 你告诉过别人吗
Never? Did you ever tell anybody?
没有
No.
你没跟任何人说过你被家暴吗
You never told anybody that your husband was hurting you?
我告诉心理医生了
I told my therapist.
你现在治愈了吗
Are you healed now?
-反对 -反对有效
- Objection. - Sustained.
你认识这个人吗
Do you... recognize this man?
认识
Yes.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
-不知道 -名都不清楚吗
- I don't know. - Not even a first name?
杰夫 乔 他叫乔吧
Jeff. Joe. Joe. It was Joe. I-- I think.
你跟乔发♥生♥关♥系♥了吗
Did you have sexual relationships with Joe?
是 我当时喝了点酒
I did-- I'd had a bit to drink.
你跟乔认识多久 就发♥生♥关♥系♥了
So, approximately how long after you met Joe did the two of you have sex?
反对
Objection.
显然不长 都不知道姓名
Well, not long enough to get his name.
-反对 -原告律师
- Objection. - Counsel.
你们之间也是暴♥力♥性♥爱♥吗
Did this also get violent?
我们只是肉体关系
It was physical.
你真改变你的扭曲心理了吗
And are you really over your sickness?
-反对 -反对有效
- Objection. - Sustained.
你认识这个男人吗
Do you recognize this man?
迈克尔什么
Michael something.
你和这个迈克尔也发♥生♥关♥系♥了吗
Did you have sex with Michael something?
我的私生活不是...
My social life is not-- I mean, this is--
-你和这个迈克尔也发♥生♥关♥系♥了吗 -是
- Did you have sex with Michael something? - Yes.
仍然只是肉体关系
And it also got physical?
就算有暴♥力♥ 也是我动手
If anything, I was the aggressor.
这些暴♥力♥性♥爱♥都在哪里发生
So where did this aggressive sex take place?
卫生间
In a bathroom.
-卫生间隔间 -对
- A bathroom stall? - Yes.
-公共卫生间隔间 -对
- A public bathroom stall? - Yes.
你跟这个迈克尔什么认识多久
How long after you met Michael something
就在公共卫生间的隔间里做♥爱♥了
did you have aggressive sex in a public bathroom stall?
-反对 -反对有效
- Objection. - Sustained.
为了节省时间
In the interest of time, just...
就看吧
And...
不 这...
No, this...
关了吧
Please.
你跟这些男人都发生过关系吗
Did you have sexual relations with all these men?
听着
Listen, this--
这跟我能否胜任母亲没有关系
this has nothing to do with my capacity to parent my children. This--
孩子们见过这些男人吗
Did you children ever meet any of these men,
这些一♥夜♥情♥对象 你孩子们见过吗
these sexual one- offs, your boys ever meet 'em?
-他们见过乔 -没见过其他人
- They-- They met Joe. - No others?
没有
No.
孩子在家时 你有带过这些男人回家过夜吗
Did you ever bring any of these men home when the boys were there?
没有
No.
有一次带回去了 但...
Well, once. Once, I did, but...
他在孩子们醒来就离开了
He was gone. He was gone before they woke up, so--
这么说 乔希跟奶奶说
So if Josh were to tell his grandmother,
"有一晚 我想跟妈妈睡
"The other night, I tried to get into bed with Mommy,
但是床上躺了一个陌生人" 他这是说谎吗
but there was a stranger there," He'd be lying?
他说"我想叫醒妈妈 但叫不醒她
If he said, "I tried to wake Mommy up, but I couldn't,
那个陌生人让我回自己屋子"
and the stranger told me to go back to my room,"
这是他凭空捏造的事吗
that would just be his imagination?
我有时会睡不着
I mean... sometimes I... have trouble sleeping,
我会吃安♥眠♥药♥
and so I take Ambien, and that...
你是不是有一次因为吃安♥眠♥药♥
Have you ever driven while on Ambien
开车冲向了路边
and run off the side of a road?
法官阁下
Your Honor...
-法官阁下 -请回答
- Your Honor. - Answer to me, please.
-回答我 -不 我...
- Answer to me. - No, I would--
-我想向法庭陈述 -说吧
- I would like to address the court. - Go ahead.
我
I have...
我确实冲向了路边 就一次
I drove off the road once.
我情绪上饱受折磨
I've struggled.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表