剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
She could really lose her kids?
有可能 加州法律 很复杂
Maybe. It's California law, and it's very tricky.
-你给她找了厉害的律师 -那个律师很出色
- You got her a good lawyer. - Good. She's good.
但是
But...
我本来想找艾拉·法伯尔
I would have had her hire Ira Farber,
结果玛丽·路易斯聘请他了 所以他才不接我们
and now I hear Mary Louise got him and that's why he was unavailable.
-天呐 -感觉一切都慢慢浮出水面了
- My God. - It's just-- everything feels like it's unraveling, and now--
邦妮 真佩服她还没崩溃
I mean, Bonnie, I don't know how she's... keeping it together.
我听说她母亲状况稳定了
I heard her mother is stablelized--
梅德琳
Hey, Madeline.
蕾娜塔
Renata.
很高兴同时见到你们俩 还好吗
It's nice to see you both. You well?
-不错 -很好
- Yeah. - Great.
-挺好 -你呢
- Yeah. - You?
听说你上次在水獭湾小学家长会上的讲话很精彩
Hey, I heard you gave a great talk other night at Otter Bay Assembly.
我要是在场就好了
Wish I'd seen that.
这年头 大家见到什么都拿出手♥机♥拍
People pull out their iPhones all the time at these sorts of things.
肯定会有人拍下来 发到网上了
I'm sure it's posted somewhere on Instagram or something.
我会去找找看
I'll look for it.
再见
Have a good day.
这他妈是唱哪一出
What the fuck was that?
简
Hi, Jane.
-没想到... -我们能聊几句吗
- What a surpri-- - Can we have a conversation, please?
可以啊 进来 你想喝杯茶吗
Of course, come in. Can I get you a cup of tea?
不用了
No, I'm fine.
我想知道 你既然跟瑟莱丝特争抚养权
I'm just a little bit curious as to what you're doing
是不是也打算夺走我家孩子
and if you plan to take my kid next.
什么 你怎么会觉得我会和你争齐格呢
What? What would make you think that I would seek custody of Ziggy?
你是一个非常出色的母亲
You're a wonderful, wonderful mother.
瑟莱丝特也是啊
So is Celeste!
不不 我对瑟莱丝特有些顾虑
No. No, no. I have concerns about Celeste.
她的精神与情绪都不太...
Her mental and emotional health...
我知道你们是好友 简
I know you're her friend, Jane.
但说实话 你难道没有相同担忧吗
But truly, do you not also worry?
-我没有 -站在我的立场考虑一下
- No. No, I don't. - Well, put yourself in my shoes.
如果你觉得孩子们有危险...
If you became convinced that the boys were at risk--
他们没有危险
They're not at risk.
-身体有可能受伤 -我见过她当妈的样子
- Physically at risk. - I've seen her as a mom!
她是个很称职的母亲
She's a great parent.
你看到的只是表象而已
You have seen the outward appearance,
而我看到她的抽屉了
but I've seen the drawer, with...
一抽屉安♥眠♥药♥ 维柯丁[镇痛] 阿普唑仑[抗焦虑]Ambien and-- and Vicodin and, Xanax,
还有一些我叫不上名字的药
something with a-- "Trama-- " I don't know!
吃这么多药 万一她开车路上发生意外怎么办
All these different medications, and she's driving on these roads.
我来问你 你会让齐格坐她的车吗
Let me ask you, do you ever put Ziggy in the car with her?
双胞胎坐后座系着安全带 他坐副驾位置
Does he sit in the front next to her when the twins are strapped in the back?
你放心吗
Are you okay with that?
我不会出庭为对方作证...
I'm not gonna testify against you--
但法律上可能强制你出庭
But they might be able to force you.
也许能申请法庭传唤令
They might be able to, I don't know, get a court order.
瑟莱丝特 首先 你可以相信我
Celeste, first of all, you can trust me.
我之前还相信她了 别跟我说什么信任了
I trusted her, so don't talk to me about trust right now.
我接纳了她
I let her into my life.
我让她住进我家
I let her into my house.
我努力给她慰藉了
I tried to help her.
我们之间的谈话受医患保密协定保护
Whatever you say to me is doctor-patient privileged.
你知道这一点
You know that.
我就是觉得我不够坚强 无法承受这场官司
I just don't feel strong enough to handle this.
法♥院♥会派人找孩子谈话
They're gonna wanna interview the kids,
他们已经够惨了
and they've been through enough.
我们都经历太多苦了 够惨了
We've all been through enough, for God's sake.
也许可以庭外和解
Maybe you can settle?
别劝我和解
Don't tell me to fucking settle.
我绝不会跟那个女人和解
I'm not settling anything with that woman.
他们是我的孩子
God. These are my kids.
她想夺走他们 想要我的孩子们
And she wants them. She wants my boys.
如果她争取抚养权的理由是 母亲失责
If she's seeking custody on the grounds of parental unfitness...
不称职
or neglect...
你到底帮谁啊
Whose side are you on, for God's sake?
我见过抚养权官司多惨烈
I've seen the way these things play out.
-没人是赢家 -我会赢 老娘一定会赢
- Nobody wins. - I will win. I'll fucking win.
天呐
God.
妈
Mama.
怎么了 妈
What, Mama?
妈
Mama...
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表