剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
one being to fuck Joseph Bachman,
而把我放在了一个最为难的位置上
which left me with the most difficult choice of all:
带着男人的尊严离开
to walk out with my dignity
还是跟一个我不信任的女人继续生活
or to stay with a woman who I simply cannot trust.
你可以相信我爱你
You can trust me to love you.
我这辈子没这么爱过谁
More deeply than I've ever loved anybody.
但你可以相信我不再作死吗
Can you trust me not to fuck things up again?
也许不能
Maybe not.
我都不相信自己不会再作死
I don't know if I can trust myself with that.
我以前对我父母的婚姻没信心
I didn't trust my parents' marriage, and...
我后来跟内森的婚姻也让我失去信心
the one I had with Nathan was not to be believed.
我说不清楚
And I-- I don't know what it is, and I don't...
也许是潜意识里的人生模式作祟
Maybe it's some unconscious preemptive thing
我想当"破坏者" 而不是"受害者"
where I wanna be the destroyer, not the destroyee.
我也不懂
I don't understand,
我怎么都想不明白
and I racked my brain about it, but I...
因为做你妻子才是我心中所愿
'Cause all I really want is to be married to you.
幸福地跟你生活在一起
Just... happily married to you.
但我肯定内心自卑
But I must have low self-esteem
潜意识里痛恨自己
or I fucking hate myself or something
才会习惯性作死
because look what I've done.
我再作死 绝不会是出轨
If I fuck up again, it will not be with infidelity.
这一点 我向你保证
I give you my word.
我以后再犯错 绝不会犯以前犯过的错
All my future mistakes will be brand new ones.
他们说如果让我登上杂♥志♥
They said it was ultimately a smear on the entire publication
就是给杂♥志♥社抹黑
if I was in this article.
替你难过 真惨
I'm sorry. That sucks.
也许这样最好
You know, it might actually be for the best.
-什么 -我
- What? - I--
你上杂♥志♥ 可能会树大招风 引来事端
The article would have put a target right on your back.
我这辈子一直都树大招风
I've spent my entire life with a bullseye on my back.
我想要这种风头
This is one I wanted.
我约了人
It's for me.
来了
Coming!
玛丽·路易斯
Mary Louise!
谢谢你能过来
Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢你 我很荣幸
Thank you. Pleasure's mine.
这一带 没人约我喝茶
I often don't get invited for tea in this neck.
请进 请进
Well, please. Please.
你喜欢喝什么茶
What kind of tea would you like?
再次感谢你能过来
Again, I just-- I wanna say I really appreciate you coming
因为
because...
我知道你也有很多事
I know there's a lot going on,
你日子肯定也不好过
and... it must be so... unbearably difficult.
确实
It is.
谢谢你
Thank you for...
这么体谅我
for understanding that.
客气 天呐
Of course. My god.
听着 说句掏心窝的话 我不想...
And listen, just between you and me, I did want us--
我本来希望你只是
I was hoping this would just be about...
单纯约我喝茶
tea, but...
人们如今不再这样做了 对吧
People don't do that anymore. Do they?
做什么
Do what?
单纯约茶 彼此陪伴
Just enjoy each other's company.
没有任何目的
Just... no agenda.
那样多好啊
It would be so nice...
人们就是单纯地聚一下
if people could just be together, you know.
也许有人能发明一个这样的手♥机♥应用
Maybe somebody will invent an app for that.
我能以母亲的身份 跟你聊几句吗
Can I... talk to you? Just... mother to mother.
好啊
I would like that.
很好 我在想这一切...
Great. In thinking about everything that's going on--
这里家具都哪去了
What happened to your furniture?
这么大房♥子
I mean, it's such a big house,
应该有很多家具才对啊
you'd think there would be a lot of furniture.
我们目前正在申请破产
Well, we're going through a little bankruptcy thing right now,
快解决完了
which is almost resolved.
真糟心啊
That sounds awful.
但你工作吧 蕾娜塔
But you work, don't you, Renata?
-我确实工作 -这就好
- I do. Yes. - Yeah.
你肯定很崩溃吧
That must be especially devastating,
一个职场母亲失去房♥子 财物
for a working mom to lose her house, her belongings,
光是想想曾经付出的一切
because just to think about the sacrifice...
一直没时间陪孩子吃饭
You know, all the missed dinners with kids,
没法带孩子跟她的小伙伴一起玩
and the not being able to host the after-school play dates,
错过了这么多孩子成长的宝贵时光
there's just so many, many moments lost.
最后为了什么呢
And for what?
一个电影放映室
A screening room.
一艘船
Maybe a boat.
抱歉
Sorry.
你之前说... 以母亲的身份
You were saying s-- mother to mother?
你这是嘲讽我的人生选择吗
Are you placing judgment on my life choices?
我不清楚你的人生选择
I don't know your life choices.
我都不认识你
I don't know you,
只知道你是瑟莱丝特的朋友
other than you're a friend of Celeste,
你看起来人不错
and you seem like a very nice person
住在一个空荡荡的大房♥子里 都没家具
who lives in a big house with no furniture.
这件事很严重
This is a serious situation,
那个孩子都缝针了
and the boy needed stitches,
所以我得问清楚
so I need to know.
谁先动手了
Who instigated the fight?
是你吗 麦克斯
Was it you, Max?
-是吗 -他说了一些爸爸的事
- Was it? - He was saying stuff about Dad.
他当时还在欺负齐格
And he was picking on Ziggy.
那又怎样
So what?
你们三个就一起打他了
So the three of you attacked him?
群殴他了吗
You ganged up on him?
你们不能这样 暴♥力♥不是解决问题之道
You can't do that. Violence is not the answer.
看着我 你们觉得是吗
Look at me. You think it is?
怎么了 你这样看着我♥干♥什么
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
别这么贱了
Stop being such a bitch.
不准这么跟我说话
Don't talk to me like that!
你不能对我不敬
You do not talk to me like that!
过来 别再这样了
Come he-- Stop it!
你不能对母亲不敬
You can't talk to your mother like that.
不能这样跟我说话
You can't talk to me like that.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
这样不对
It's not right.
我今晚有约
I have an appointment tonight.
凯莉稍后会来照看你们
Kelly's gonna be here in a minute to sit.
你有什么约
What kind of appointment?
跟律师见面
With a lawyer.
你们的奶奶觉得
Your grandmother thinks it would be better
你们跟她住一段时间比较好
if-- if you lived with her for a little while,
我不同意
and I-- I disagree, and it's...
她为什么这样想
Why does she think that?
因为我也说不好
Because I-- I don't know.
我们不在这里生活了吗
We're not gonna live here anymore?
不 你们当然还是在这里生活
No, you're absolutely gonna live here.
我们得找一个法官来裁判
We have to have a judge decide,
所以我今晚得出去处理此事
and that's what I have to go and do tonight.
我不想和奶奶一起生活
I don't want to live with Grandma.
我也不想让你跟奶奶生活
I don't want you to live with Grandma,
你也不会去跟她生活
and you're not going to.
你们会在这里生活
You will be living here.
听懂了吗 你们肯定会在这里生活
All right? You will absolutely be living here.
没事了 好了
You're okay. All right?
好 好吃哦
All right. Yummy.
贴近地板
Sink into the floor.
♪像我们这样的爱♪
♪ A love like ours ♪
♪可遇不可求♪
♪ Is love that's hard to find ♪
继续 大家继续
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表