剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
"说谎的那一瞬间
"What a tangled web we weave...
我们就是在作茧自缚[织网]"
when first, we practice to deceive."
但夏洛特没那么写
But Charlotte didn't say that.
她写的是"此猪非同凡响"
She said, "Some Pig."
她没说什么"作茧自缚"[织网]She didn't say anything about a tangled web.
"蜘蛛"夏洛特为了救挚友"小猪"威尔伯 在蛛网上写下"此猪非同凡响"
威尔伯因此逃过了被宰杀的命运
但她织了一张网[撒谎]She certainly spun one.
她将威尔伯说成是非同凡响
I mean, she made Wilbur out to be an outlier
而其实他就是一头普通的猪
when in truth, he was kinda ordinary.
齐格
So Ziggy...
这不就说明夏洛特是骗子了吗
does that make Charlotte a liar?
这只能说明夏洛特是个大人
It makes her a grownup.
用谎言来保护所爱之人
Lying to protect someone she loves,
这是大人们会做的事
that's what grownups do.
她也许只是想重新打造威尔伯
I think she was probably just rebranding Wilbur.
重新打造
Rebranding?
懂了
I see.
你们想知道我的想法吗
Well... You all want to know what I think?
我觉得夏洛特不希望威尔伯被送上餐桌
I think Charlotte didn't want Wilbur to get eaten.
她不想任何一头猪被屠宰
I don't think she wanted any pigs to be eaten,
我们都知道原因吧
and we all know why, don't we?
可持续发展
Sustainability.
没错 说得对
Exactly. Exactly.
做一磅香肠 需要多少加仑水啊
How many gallons of water does it take to make a single pound of sausage?
-一千 -一千加仑
- A thousand. - A thousand gallons.
这加起来够洗多少次澡啊
And how many showers does that add up to?
-五十多次 -五十多次
- Over 50. - Over 50 showers.
想象一下 你们得连着将近两个月
So imagine, you would have to take a shower every single day
天天洗澡...
for almost two months to...
艾玛贝拉 你妈会直接到医院看你
Amabella, your mother's gonna meet you at the hospital, okay, sweetie?
我要跟她一起去医院
I wanna go with her.
行 行 我们准备好了
Yeah, yeah. We've got you covered.
我去拿她的书包 莎拉
Let me get her backpack. Sarah!
怎么回事
What happened?
-克莱恩夫人 -我是艾玛贝拉的妈妈
- Mrs. Klein. - What-- I'm Amabella's mom.
蕾娜塔·克莱恩
Renata Klein.
她怎么了啊
What-- What did she do? What's--
我是费尔德曼医生
I'm Dr. Feldman.
你女儿恐慌发作 被送来医院了
Your daughter was brought in with an anxiety attack.
恐慌发作
Anxiety attack?
我们给她打了低剂量镇定剂
We've given her a mild sedative,
她正卧床休息 她没有生命危险
she's resting comfortably, she's not in any danger.
她刚被送来时 有些休克
She was in a little bit of... a shock when she first came in,
Can I see her?
-但是 -怎么了
- but... - What?
她没事了 她正卧床休息
She's fine. She's resting comfortably.
-好 -这边请 就在里面
- Okay. - Yeah. Right back-- right this way.
你干了什么啊
What did you do?
有人打你 还是说你...
Did somebody hurt you or say something or...
-没有 我没事 妈妈 -宝贝女儿
- No. I'm okay, Mom. - Sweetheart.
老师发现你晕倒在杂物柜里
You were discovered in a closet practically unconscious.
-检查她身上有无被咬的痕迹了吗 -亲爱的 别这样
- Was she checked for bite marks? - Honey, come on.
她去年就被咬了 对吧
She was bitten last year, right? So...
是不是又有人霸凌你了
Maybe somebody's bullying you again or...
没有
No...
宝贝女儿 你还好吗
Hey baby, you okay there, my girl?
不许你跟她说话 我来就行了
Don't talk to her. I got this, okay?
你惹出的乱子已经够多了
I think you've done enough, don't you?
你说什么呢
You-- What the hell are you talking about?
戈登 她显然精神压力很大
Gordon, she's obviously under immense stress.
这还你用你说 蕾娜塔
You think, Renata?
-两位 两位 -你好 医生
- Team. Team. - Yes, hello, Doctor,
我要给女儿转院到斯坦福医院
I would like my daughter transferred to Stanford, please.
-原因呢 -因为那是大医院啊
- Because? - Because it's Stanford!
你看看你们这小破医院
I mean, please.
她可以出院了
Well, she's being released.
医院批准她出院了
She's cleared for discharge.
-你瞧 -真好
- Look at that. - There we go.
但她要看心理医生
Counseling is certainly indicated.
一家人一起看心理医生
Perhaps for the entire family.
你不了解我们一家 别妄自揣测
You don't know anything about my family. Okay?
你自身的焦虑会影响孩子的心理健康
I know your own stress... not helping the situation.
"你自身的焦虑"
"Your own stress."
别废话了
Please.
宝贝 很棒吧 我们要回家了
Honey, isn't that great? We're gonna go home.
-你要回家了 -不许你跟她说话
- You're going home! - Don't talk to her.
你会原谅我吗
Will you ever forgive me?
当然了 这又不是你的错
Yes, of course, honey. It's not your fault.
我把这件事抖出来了
I blurted it out.
问题不是谁抖出来
The blurting is not the problem.
问题是我出轨了
My doing it is the problem.
你们进行婚姻辅♥导♥了 这算是有起色了吧
Well, you're in therapy, so that's good. Right?
有啥啊
Yeah...
那个心理医生一点忙都没帮上
I mean... the doctor's pretty much a crock.
她认为 我因为没上大学
She... She thinks I feel like an empty sack
就觉得自己一无是处
because I didn't graduate from college,
所以我才执意要你上大学
and that's why I'm obsessed with your going.
才不完全是那样
But that is not entirely true.
妈
Mom...
我们看《绿野仙踪》时
I mean, when we would watch The Wizard of Oz,
每次看到稻草人拿到学位证 你都会哭成泪人
you would turn into a puddle every time The Scarecrow got his diploma.
我很欣慰你回家了
Well, I'm glad you're back home.
不然我连个说话的人都没有
Otherwise, I might be totally alone.
他不会离开你
He's not gonna leave you.
你们好啊
Hello!
我们一起玩得好开心
We had such wonderful fun together!
-是吧 小宝贝 -是啊
- Did you, honey? - Yeah.
"偷偷"医生能留下过夜吗
Can Dr. Peep have a sleepover?
小宝贝 我也想留下来
Sweetheart, I would love that,
但我得回羊群了
but I need to get back to my sheep.
不然小羊们就想我啦
I'm afraid they'd miss me.
我能单独跟你父母说几句话吗
Could I talk to your parents for a second in private?
你去外面玩一会儿吧
Maybe you want to go play outside?
-外面夕阳多美 -我答应你还会来看你
- Look at the sunset! - I promise to come see you again.
我下次带茶和松脆饼过来
I'll bring tea and crumpets!
好
Cool!
我马上就来陪你
I'll be right out.
我们用她的玩偶打造了一个动物园
We arranged all her stuffies into a petting zoo.
特别棒
It was wonderful!
没人霸凌她
Nobody's bullying her.
她只是对于世界末日很焦虑
She's worried about the end of the planet.
什么
What?
学校课上讲了气候变暖
Her class is evidently talking about climate change,
她的理解是 我们都要完蛋了
and she's gotten the message that we're doomed.
-天呐 -不是吧 学校怎么这样啊
- My God. - For fuck's sake... You gotta be kidding me.
她还很担心你会坐牢
She's also worried about you going to jail.
想到这点了
Well, hello...
她还很担忧你
And she's worried about you.
我
Me?
她觉得你有心事 还持续很长一段时间了
She thinks something is going on with you and has been for a long time.
所以问题是你 你
So there's you, you...
最主要还是世界末日
mostly the end of the world.
你知道是野生还是人工养殖吗
Do you know if it's wild or farmed?
应该是人工养殖
I believed it's farmed.
-陆基养殖 还是网箱养殖 -什么意思
- Land based or net-pen? - Sorry?
这些鱼是陆基淡水养殖
Were they raised on land-based facilities
还是海水网箱养殖
or in net-pens in the ocean?
这是鱼 应该是海水养殖吧
Well... it's a fish, so I'm guessing the ocean.
你能去问一下吗
Could you check?
-行 -谢谢
- Sure... - Thanks.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's okay.
人工养殖 还是慎重一些比较好
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表