剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
我丈夫死后 我无法走出伤痛
I've had difficulty in the wake of my husband's death,
于是我开始了
and I've engaged in-- in--
一系列自我毁灭行为 包括
in self-destructive behavior, including...
包括不停换性♥伴♥侣♥
including sexual encounters and--
瑟莱丝特
Celeste.
让我讲完
Please, let me, I'm...
我不会睁眼说瞎话 说我治愈了
I'm not gonna look you in the eye and say that I'm healed,
但我保证这一点
but I will say this:
我一直在治愈之中
I am in the process of healing, and...
尽管日子艰难 我一直都是个称职的母亲
And through it all, I've always been a good mother.
我一直把孩子放在第一位
I've always put my children's interests first,
总是保护他们的安全
and I've always, always kept them safe,
即使当佩里...
even when Perry-- even when...
家里住着一个大魔头
there was a monster in the house.
你对孩子们动过手吗 怀特夫人
Have you ever been violent with your children, Mrs. Wright?
我发过两次火
I overreacted on two occasions.
你打过你婆婆吗
You ever strike your mother-in-law?
我扇过她一巴掌
I slapped her in the face.
你把你丈夫推下楼梯了吗
Ever push your husband down a flight of stairs?
没有
No!
你怎么可以这么问
And how dare you?
你怎么可以这么问
How dare you?
这是电脑模拟你丈夫摔下去的情景
This is a computer simulation of your husband's fatal fall.
反对 与本案无关 而且是突袭问题
Objection. Relevance, not to mention unfair surprise.
Your Honor can take a de bene.
这会引起极大偏见
Okay, this is off-the-charts prejudicial.
这不是陪审团审案 辩护律师
This isn't a jury trial, counsel,
如果你想 我可以给你时间辩护
I'll give you time to impeach if you want.
如果你丈夫自己失足 应该落在这里
This is where your husband would have landed from a natural fall.
而他却死在这里
Now, this is where he did land.
这...
This is...
物理上来说
The physics say...
如果他跌落在这里
that for him to have landed there,
肯定是有人把他推下去了
he must have been pushed.
所以我斗胆问一句
So, I dare to ask...
-你把他推下去了吗 -我没有
- Did you push him? - No. I did not.
他怎么摔下去了
How did he fall?
他失足不小心摔下去了
He lost his balance and he slipped.
你刚发现他背着你搞大别人肚子
He lost his balance immediately after you found out he'd been unfaithful
他就这么巧摔下去了吗
with another woman who bore his child?
-法官阁下 与本案无关 -与本案无关
- Your Honor, this is not relevant. - Not relevant?
她可能犯了杀人罪 但这都不是事
She might commit a homicide, but hey.
-可以... -反对
- We can-- - Objection.
反对有效 与本案无关
All right, the objection on relevance is sustained.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
我问完了 谢谢
I have no further questions. Thank you.
-好吧 该死
- Okay. - Shit.
天 凯蒂 你就不能拦下那些问题吗
God, Katie, you couldn't have cut any of that off? Jesus Christ.
天呐 她派人跟踪我了
My God, she was having me followed.
她找人跟踪我了
She was having me followed.
-我知道 应该是 -不可理喻
- I know, I think so. - Unbelievable.
她派私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟拍我 天呐
She had PIs on me. God. This is just...
这一仗比我们想象中难打
Okay, that was rougher than we thought.
这还用你说
You think?
天呐
Jesus Christ.
我得让你重新出庭
I'll need to put you back on the stand.
-不 -要恢复你的名誉
- No-- - We need to rehabilitate you.
解释一下刚才对你不利的事情
Deconstruct a lot of what just happened.
我没法再上庭了 我不行
I don't think I can get back in that chair again. I can't.
抱歉 你必须这么做
I'm sorry, but I think you have to.
你不能就这样退缩 不行
You can't leave it like that. You can't.
你经历了这么多惨事
And you've been through so much, honey,
你得为孩子争取一下
but you have to fight for those boys.
不能就这样认怂
You can't leave it like that.
我斗胆问一句 你把你丈夫推下楼梯了吗
I dare to ask, did you ever push your husband down a flight of stairs?
我把他推下去了
I did.
你得为他们奋力争取 他们需要你
You have to fight for them. They need you.
你约我出来 我很意外
Well, I must say I was surprised to hear from you.
我没打算找你干什么
I have no intention of doing anything, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我确实有一点心痒
All right, part of me does want to do something,
但我已经意淫过了
but I've already done it just by entertaining the idea
即使几分钟 也意淫过了
even... for a few minutes, I've done it.
我的心理医生这么跟我说
Look, let me tell you what my shrink told me.
重点不是报复你出轨的另一半
It's not about inflicting payback on your cheating spouse.
而是让你感觉 自己没有逆来顺受
It's about getting a sense that you didn't just take it.
你没有委曲求全
You didn't just swallow your pride
就这样认命 自怨自艾过一生
and resign yourself to being some wimpy ass victim.
但你确实想要报复
But you are looking for payback.
我确实想报复乔瑟夫和梅德琳
True. I'd like both Joseph and Madeline to pay.
但同时 我真喜欢你
But I'm also attracted to you.
我列出了自♥慰♥名单和遗愿清单
I keep both a masturbation diary and a bucket list.
-小点声 -上面都有你
- Lower your-- - You made both.
这不是为了跟对方扯平
It's not just about me getting even.
而是为了让我得到你 我想要你
It's about me getting you. I want you.
不要顾虑太多
Don't overthink it.
我们做♥爱♥ 可能会很爽
We have sex. We'll probably love it.
如果不爽 就翻篇
If we don't, we move on.
当然 如果很爽
Of course, if we do love it,
我们就再做一次
we do it again.
一直做下去
And again.
天呐
Jesus.
埃德 我六神无主了
Ed, I'm at a loss.
我就是想让你认识到
I just hope I can convince you that
我没有能力做那些我已经做过的事
I'm incapable of doing something... that I already did.
我...
I just...
我希望能够赢回你的信任
I hope I can earn back your trust.
梅德琳 我也很想相信你
Madeleine, there's nothing I want more than to trust you.
话虽如此 我又不能施个魔法来解决
And that said, I can't just wave a wand.
你也不能
Neither can you.
你想怎样啊 你知道她是个称职的母亲
What are you doing? You know she's a good mother.
你别再闹下去了
You need to call this off.
我知道
I know...
我也想过这么做 真想过
I thought about doing exactly that. I really did.
但然后
But then, I...
我考虑到孩子们 她状态不好
I considered the boys and I-- She's not well.
你显然也看到这点了
Clearly, you can see that.
我看到的是一个女人饱受折磨 谁不是啊
No, what I see is a woman who's struggling. Who isn't?
你也饱受折磨吗 简
Are you struggling, Jane?
受尽良心折磨
With your conscience, perhaps?
齐格说你之前买♥♥了把枪
Ziggy told me you purchased a gun.
你是打算用来对付我儿子吗
Did you plan to use it on my son?
你搬到蒙特利来追杀他吗
Did you move to Monterey to hunt him down?
我之前来蒙特利是为了找个好男人
Actually, I came to Monterey in search of a good man.
一个好男人正好那一夜很不顺
A good man who happened to have a bad night.
你知道
Do you know...
我儿子要面对自己是强♥奸♥产物是多么艰难吗
the difficulty that my son is gonna have to face being a product of rape
都是拜你混♥蛋♥儿子所赐
because of your fucking son?
他不是个好男人
He was not a good man!
他还活着 我可能真会杀了他
Yeah, maybe I would have fucking shot him.
老天没给我机会
I didn't get the fucking chance!
-晚安 -晚安 宝贝们
- Good night. - Good night, babies.
看来有人玩嗨了
Sounds like somebody's having a party.
你们先去把妈妈的食物放在厨台上
You guys go ahead and put your mom's food on the counter.
我去找她
I'll tell her it's here.
好
Okay.
我可以解释
I-- I can explain.
我之前清理衣橱
I was just cleaning out my closet, you know,
我翻出了压箱底的婚纱
and I found my wedding dress in the back.
让我忆起了曾经
Just kinda reminded me of a certain time
我不是如今这样的人
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表