剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
They went to my office.
-拿走了你的电脑吗 -拿走我的iPad
- They took your computer? - They took my iPad.
什么
What?
-我... 我得联♥系♥不动产律师 -好
- I just-- Okay. I need to call an estate lawyer. - Okay.
我得列出名下资产 你说得对
Okay, and I need to do a list of assets. You're right.
好 你需要阿普唑仑吗
Okay. Do you need a Xanax or...
我们压抑自己的情绪时 特别是负面情绪
When we swallow our feelings, especially the bad ones,
有时压抑久了 情绪总会爆发出来
sometimes they can turn into really ugly monsters,
这不是好事
which is not a good thing.
我想让你们知道
I want you to know that
有什么事 都可以跟我说
it's perfectly okay to come and talk to me, okay?
想说什么都可以
You can talk to me about anything,
不管是受到打击
whether it was over a put down,
还是现实中发生的事
something that happened here,
抑或新闻中发生的事
something that happened on the news,
想说什么都可以来找我
anything you need to talk about, I'm here.
有人想说吗
Anyone?
可以说死去的父亲吗
What about a dead father?
他说得很简单
He said it quite simply,
不带任何受伤的情绪
without any sense of trauma, so...
不知道这是好事 还是坏事
whether that's better or worse...
他们还去看心理医生吗
Are they still getting counseling?
对
Yeah.
请节哀顺变
I'm really sorry about this.
-我做错什么了吗 -没有
- Did I do something wrong? - No.
说出自己的感觉 这样很好
It's good to talk about what we feel.
我只是
I just...
我只是觉得 你要是跟我说就好了
I just think it's best if you talk to me, you know,
而不是在学校里说
rather than at school.
但你不愿意谈这件事
But you don't like to talk about it.
不是那样
That's not true.
你喜欢假装一切正常
You like to pretend everything's okay.
我不该那么做
Well, I shouldn't do that.
我们是一家人
I-- I-- We're a family, and...
家人之间就该敞开心扉 坦诚相待
and a family is meant to be open and honest with each other, so.
我们可不是那种家庭关系
I don't think we're that kind of family.
什么 不 我们是那样的家庭 麦克斯
What? Yeah, we are. Of course we are, Max.
我们当然是了
Of course we are.
-奶奶 -把书包放在厨台上
- Grandma! - Put it on the counter, please.
怎么回事
What happen--
学校里发生了一点事
Something came up at school.
就像你那晚说的那样
It's like you said the other night...
他们还没走出丧父之痛
They're still grieving.
这一切都太艰辛了
It's all just so hard, you know?
我懂 真懂
I do. I do know.
那次意外之后 雷蒙德死后
Right after the accident, after we lost Raymond,
我当时觉得自己活不下去了
I was sure I would not be able to go on.
我这辈子从没这么笃定过
I was never sure about anything in my whole life,
我觉得活不下去了 但我撑下来了
that I wouldn't go on, but I did.
为了佩里
Because of Perry.
而你也会为了孩子们挺过去
And so will you because of the boys.
今早发生什么事了
What happened this morning?
我也不清楚 我...
I don't know. I just...
我失眠 于是吃了一片安♥眠♥药♥
I took an Ambien when I couldn't sleep,
我恢复意识时 惊觉自己在开车
and before I knew it, I was driving a car.
-以前发生过这种事吗 -没有
- Has that ever happened before? - No.
我已经决定在这边租了一间公♥寓♥了
I've decided to rent an apartment locally,
离你们近一些 又不会打扰你们
so that I can, be nearby but not... you know...
你有需要 我就来帮忙 瑟莱丝特
I wanna be here when you need me, Celeste,
你不需要 我就不会来碍事
and not when you don't.
我很感激你这么辛劳照顾我们
I'm so grateful to you for everything you've done,
但给我一点空间比较好
but a little space might be good.
梅德琳告诉我 你们聊了几句
Madeline told me that you and she had words.
我不喜欢她
I don't like her.
那就多费点心
Well, you have to try.
我给过她机会了 她这个人不好相处
Well, I have tried, but she's not a likeable person.
她向来是我的坚强后盾 一直待我不薄
She's been a lifeline to me. She really has.
-她这个人特别好 -你看错人了
- She's a wonderful person. - Well, you're mistaken.
我跟你说过 她有次救了溺水的麦克斯吗
Did I ever tell that she once saved Max from drowning?
是吗
Really?
你当时在哪儿
Where were you?
怎么了
What?
我总觉得你对我...
I feel like you always look at me with such...
疑心很重
suspicion.
没有 我是无心之过
No, I don't mean to.
我倒是觉得你神秘莫测
I do look at you as a-- a-- an Enigma.
佩里一开始就这样形容你
That's how Perry first described you to me.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
住手 缺心眼
Stop, you idiot!
够了
That's enough.
住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop it!
-我说 够了 -住手
- I said-- That is enough! - Stop it.
住手 够了
Stop it! That is enough.
住手
Stop it!
-滚你丫 -你说什么
- Fuck off! - What did you say?
不 你不能像他
No! You will not be like him!
你
You--
麦克斯 对不起
Max, I'm sorry.
我看一下 麦麦 对不起
Can I see? Maxie, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈妈
Mom.
天呐
My God...
乔希 过来
Josh, come here.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
新鲜空气 净化身心
Clears your sinuses right out.
如今有很多新型产品来提升自我
We have all this newfangled stuff to improve ourselves.
手♥机♥上有自我疗愈软件
Self-help apps all over our phones.
有时 我们只要...
Sometimes, all we need to do is just...
静静站着 深呼吸
stand still and breathe.
呼吸周围的空气
Just breathe in the air that's all around us.
这是对我的建议吗 妈
Is that for me, Mama?
你想让我更好地呼吸
You want me to breathe better?
告诉我 到底出什么事了 邦妮
Tell me what's going on, Bonnie.
-没什么 内森大惊小怪 -内森就是个呆子
- Nothing, Nathan's just... trippin'. - Nathan is a complete dolt.
涉及情感方面 社交方面 邦妮
When it comes to emotional, social intelligence, Bonnie.
他就是榆木脑袋
He's as dumb as a rock.
但我总觉得
But I often wonder...
这可能就是你嫁他的原因
if that's why you married him.
你搬来这里 周围都没有一个知心人
You are out here surrounded by people who don't even get you.
他们跟你都不是一个人种
They don't look like you.
我来这里这么久 一个黑人都没看到
I haven't seen one other black person since I've been out here.
这是你来这里的原因吗
Is that why you're here?
因为我们都知道
I mean, 'cause we all know...
你多喜欢将自己的心封闭起来
how fond you are of your walls.
你真是太多事了
You are out of control.
这里面有猫腻 邦妮
Something's in the air, Bonnie.
我有种不祥的预感
And I don't like it.
我决定去跑步[竞选]了
You know I d-- I decided to run.
竞选公职
For office?
你这张嘴啊
I swear to fucking god, man.
不是 邦妮喜欢跑步 所以我也去跑步了
No, I decided to take up running because Bonnie likes running.
她跑步都走火入魔了
She's obsessed with it.
我开始投其所好了
I'm trying to embrace her interests.
我不用去开导她了吗
So I'm off the hook for lunch, then?
你记得你去年说 "给我一个揍人理由"吗
You remember what you said to me last year about "give me a reason"?
我们要不直接打一架算了
Should we just get this out of our system, man?
你先是让我带你老婆去吃午饭
Okay, so you've asked me to have lunch with your wife,
现在 你又要跟我♥干♥一架
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表