剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
I couldn't believe it. I sat there, and I didn't say anything.
但凯蒂认为这样做才明智
But Katie seems to think that's the right thing to do,
而我不够理智
and I'm not thinking straight.
-我懂 -我不理智
- Yeah, no, I know. - I'm just not.
太没下限了
This is disgusting.
老实说 我想跟玛丽·路易斯好好聊聊
I mean, honestly, I wanna sit down with Mary Louise.
那样也没用
Well... I don't think that that would help, so...
说不好 瑟莱丝特 听着 你别多想
I don't know, Celeste. Listen, don't... get me wrong,
但是
but...
你自己是个律师
you're an attorney yourself,
我们得承认
and we gotta just say it:
律师经常搞砸事情
lawyers fuck things up often.
所以我想跟你打听一下凯蒂
And that's why I wanted to ask you about Katie.
她怎么了
Well, what about her?
她...
Well, I mean, is she...
她的口碑不是水军刷出来的吧
is she as good as people say?
就因为这样 她才厉害
Well, she's good because of this.
她打这种官司很拿手
It's a very different kind of skill set,
-家庭纠纷官司的法官不喜欢强势律师 -了解
- and judges in family court don't like bulldogs. - Yeah.
鉴于这点 她很厉害
And so I think given that, she's good.
我意思是
I mean...
我觉得她最直接的解决办法就是
I think the straightest line to get this resolved
让玛丽·路易斯撤诉
is just to have Mary Louise call it off.
她不会那么做
No, she's not gonna do that.
-她不会 -她可能会
- She's not. - She might.
亲 我得跟她聊聊看
Honey, I need to take a crack at her.
-这是我强项 -蕾娜塔
- Okay? This is what I do. - Renata.
-我们谈事情呢 -蕾娜塔
- We're in a meeting. - Renata...
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
《旧金山杂♥志♥》的苏西·詹金斯刚打来电♥话♥
I just got a call from Suzie Jenkins, San Francisco Magazine,
拜托别迁怒于我
and, please don't shoot the messenger...
他们打算从"女性当权"采访中
they are not going to include you...
将你删去
in the "Women in Power" piece.
你说什么
I'm-- I'm sorry?
她说原因了吗
Did she say why?
因为你破产了
The bankruptcy thing.
我可以先出去一下
Listen, I can step out.
不不 天呐 别 你坐着
No, no, my God, no. No. No! Stay right there.
对方表示你不符合采访主题
They said it's not the story that they're telling.
她说采访对象仅限精英女性
She just said the focus is women on top.
我很遗憾
I'm-- I'm so sorry.
没事 天呐 又不是你的错
No, I mean, my God, it's not your fault.
我就是感觉很糟糕
I know, I just feel terrible because--
我都说不是你的错了
I said it's not your fault!
你能先离开一下吗
Can you excuse us?
我可以给你泡杯非洲津巴布韦茶
I can make you some Africa Zimbabwe tea--
你别再叨叨了
If you just stop talking.
好 我先走了
Okay, I'm gonna go away.
这样最好了
That would be best.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
一点也不好 瑟莱丝特
I am not okay, Celeste.
只是一篇杂♥志♥文章
Well, I mean it's just a magazine article--
不是随便什么文章 而是"女性当权"
It's not just a magazine. It's "Women in Power"!
女人应该团结在一起
I mean, we're supposed to be on each other's side,
而这些贱♥人♥却落井下石
and they're backstabbing sluts!
齐格 这名字真蠢
"Ziggy." That's a dumb ass name.
我弟弟知道你的事
My brother knows about you.
他说你有个辣妈
He said you have a hot mom.
是这样吗
Is that true?
你知道你是强♥奸♥后的产物吧
You know you're a mistake, right?
小孬种 说话啊
Come on, pussy boy. Say something.
怎么回事
What's going on?
滚 我正聊天呢
Beat it. I'm talking to someone.
别欺负我弟弟
Leave my brother alone.
他是你弟吗
He's your brother?
这表示你们爸爸是强♥奸♥犯
That means your dad's a rapist.
-赶紧滚 -有种打我啊
- Get the hell outta here! - Make me.
他叫布莱恩·麦弗逊
His name is Brian McPherson.
他不太听话
He is... a bit difficult,
欺负过别人
and he has bullied others.
但话虽如此
But that being said,
目前在医院给嘴唇缝针的人是他
he's the one sitting in the hospital getting his lip stitched up.
天呐
My god...
四个孩子全部停学
I'm suspending all four boys.
什么
What?
就三天
It's... just three days.
我们调查一下
While we investigate--
你们怎么一开始不调查
Investigate? Why didn't you do that first?
简 三个打一个
Jane. It was three against one.
而那个孩子还受伤了 我也没有办法
The boy got hurt. My hands are tied.
你得告诉我 他跟你说了什么
You need to tell me what he said to you.
看着我 他说了什么
Look at me. What did he say?
-我说了 我不记得了 -齐格
- I told you. I can't remember. - Ziggy.
他说我父亲是个强♥奸♥犯
He said my father's a rapist.
回答我
Answer me!
接下来换我吧
I'll take over.
好
Okay.
-回头见 -回见
- I'll see you later. - See ya.
保持开放的态
Be open-minded, okay?
-瞧瞧这里的景色 -很美
- Look at the view! - It is pretty.
他们还有壁炉
And they have a fireplace!
大家在这里慢慢走一下
So, you're gonna wander the space.
绕圈子走
We're not moving in a circle.
四处环顾一下
We're exploring the space,
当你看到你想要拥抱的人
and when you come face-to-face with someone you'd like to hug,
就给对方一个拥抱 维持一个呼吸的时间
give them a hug for about the length of a nice inhale, exhale.
好吗
Okay?
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐
My god!
太二了 抱歉
That was awful. I'm so sorry.
谢谢你至少愿意陪我试一下
Thank you for at least agreeing to try.
你真是个好男人
You're a really good man.
好丈夫 好父亲
Good husband, good father.
我是"经济适用男"
I was a sound choice.
你说什么
What are you saying?
你想说什么
What? What are you trying to say?
我说了很多次了 梅德琳
I've said it many times, Madeline.
再说一次 你也不会死
Well, saying it one more time is not going to kill you, is it?
内森让你美好的家庭梦破碎了
Nathan broke your world, which at its core, is family.
你自己也常这么说
You've said it many times.
我知道 我说过很多次
I know. I've said it many, many times.
说这话犯法吗
Is it a fucking crime?
我没说犯法
I didn't say it was a fucking crime.
那你想跟我说什么
Okay, then what are you trying to say to me?
求你告诉我吧 我真不知道
Please, just tell me. I have no idea.
我们刚交往那会儿 你像是对我面试
On our first dates, it was like you were interviewing me.
你要找的不是"天作之合"
Not so much for the soulmate position
也不是爱人
or... lover.
而是一个"父亲"
But rather, father.
安稳踏实的经济适用男
The stable provider.
艾比盖尔的心灵受创了
Abigail was ripped apart and...
你想给她一个完整的家
you were determined to fix that.
不再犯同样的错 不再因情欲而结合
To not make the mistake of going down the lust path again.
你在心里列出了一些条件
You had a certain criteria,
而我刚好符合
and I checked all the boxes.
你看上我 就因为我是"经济适用"
So... you made the sound, practical choice.
这不是男人能接受的事 但我不计较了
It's not something I couldn't make peace with. I did.
而你之后按耐不住了
But then you got unsound.
于是你决定放纵自己
You decided to make impractical choices,
其中就包括跟乔瑟夫·巴克曼做♥爱♥
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表