剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
我们刚才都在沙滩等你
We were waiting for you at the beach.
我有事耽搁了
Yeah. Something came up.
是吗
Yeah?
怎么了
What?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-你在意吗 -我在意吗
- Do you care? - Do I care?
你怎么了
What's going on?
我杀了人
I killed someone.
-还记得吧 -嗯
- Remember? - Yes.
压在我心头
It's heavy.
你在生我的气吗
Are you-- I mean, are you angry at me for some reason?
我是气恼自己
I'm angry with myself.
我当初要是坦白 就不会这么压抑了
If I had just told the truth, I would have gotten off,
但你当时说是他滑倒了
but you said he slipped,
结果大家一致应和
and everyone else joined in the fucking chorus.
-我是在保护你 -真是"谢谢你"啊
- That was to protect you. - Yeah, thanks a lot.
我不能对我丈夫坦白
You know, I can't talk to my husband.
也不能告诉我的孩子
Or my kid.
我只能独自忍♥受
I have to just swallow it all.
你可以跟我们谈啊
You can talk to us.
我们都会陪着你
We're here for you. All of us.
我可不这么觉得
Well, it hasn't really felt like that.
抱歉 可你一直待在塔霍湖呀
Well, I'm sorry, but you've been in Tahoe.
这种事又不能电邮沟通
It's not like you can put that shit on Gmail.
我能怎么办啊
Like, what am I supposed to--
再见 梅梅
Bye, Maddie.
脸阴得要滴水吧
Little Miss Sunshine, right?
抱歉我之前推搡你
Listen, I'm sorry I pushed you.
我承认我错了
There you go, I said it.
我得和艾比谈谈 她在吗
Okay, I need to talk to Abby. Is she here?
艾比
Abby!
之前怎么回事
So... what was that all about?
我就是觉得不是人人都适合读大学而已
I just don't think college is for everyone, that's all.
好吧
Okay.
为何不适合你
So why is not for you?
从何说起呢
Well...
首先 学费高昂
Starting with the cost. It's really expensive.
既然你不打算读大学了
So, I'm assuming that if you're gonna abandon that plan to go to college,
-想必另有打算吧 -没错
- you have another plan-- - I do.
说来听听
What is it?
-供职于创业公♥司♥ -天呐
- It's to work for a startup. - My God.
一家为流浪人群提供荫蔽的创业公♥司♥
Specifically, one that builds for profit housing for the homeless.
-不是吧 -没错
- Excuse me? - Yeah.
不同于利己骗人的银行或信用公♥司♥
And unlike, you know, the privatized shams like banks and credit card companies,
我们赚钱之余 能真正帮助人们
ours will make money while actually helping people.
你来真的啊
This is something real?
我六月就可以入职
I've been offered a position to start in June.
-别逗了 -我打算去
- You cannot be serious. - I'm gonna take it.
你不能只顾眼前 而不顾未来啊
You cannot mortgage your future over some sort of short-term plan.
我没有不顾未来
I'm not doing that!
那你这是干什么
Well, then, what are you doing?
美国有四百万流浪人士
There are four million homeless people in America,
平均年龄是九岁
the average age being nine years old,
-而我... -与我何干
- and I-- - I don't give a fuck!
流浪汉关老娘什么事
I don't care about fucking homeless people.
你说什么
What?
我不是这个意思
That is not what I meant.
我也关心流浪人士
I do care about homeless people.
但你可以向慈善机构捐款呀
I just think you can give money to some charity
这与你上大学不冲突
while you actually attend college.
-我不上大学 -你必须得去
- I'm not going to college. - Yes, you are.
-你得摆事实讲道理呀 -这事没得商量
- Give me one good reason what I should-- - It's non-negotiable.
我让你去 你就得去
You are going to college because I said so,
-而且你现在头脑发热 -你让我去 我就得去
- and because you're not thinking straight-- - Because you said so?
-对 你得听我的 -凭什么听你的话
- Yes, because I said so. - What do you know?
你当年也没上大学
You didn't go to college.
所以你才得上
That's exactly why you're going.
正是如此
Exactly.
因为没有文凭 就没有未来
Because you will have no life!
你直接下逐客令不就好了
Can't you just tell her it's time to go?
孩子们真的很喜欢她
The boys love her. I mean, they love her.
而且她帮了我很多忙
And she's... she's a big help, she really is.
那你在烦恼什么
So what's up?
你应该也不需要我帮忙处理婆媳关系
I'm guessing you don't need my help on how to handle a mother-in-law.
你怎么不兑现支票呢
Why are you not cashing the checks?
怎么说呢
I don't know.
简 到底为什么
Come on, Jane. Why?
我不想动被强♥奸♥获得的赔偿
It's rape money. You know I can't do that.
这是齐格应得的财产
Ziggy's entitled to it.
他也是佩里的孩子
He's part of Perry's estate.
你内心是否对我有丝丝的怨恨
Do you ever hate me? Just a little bit.
我怎么会怨你
How could I hate you?
因为我和你丈夫上♥床♥了
Because I slept with your husband.
虽然并非是自愿 但毕竟还是发生了
I mean, I didn't-- You know what I mean.
他强♥奸♥了你
He raped you.
但我早就知道他已婚
But I knew he was married.
虽然我当时不知道他是你丈夫 但清楚他已婚
I mean, I didn't know he was married to you, but... somebody.
不 我一点也不怨恨你
No. I don't blame you for anything.
换我是你 肯定会心怀怨恨
I think I would if I were in your shoes.
瑟莱丝特 男人想出轨
Celeste, for a man to commit adultery,
也得有女人肯配合才行
he-- there-- there has to be another woman,
而且多数情况下 女人是心甘情愿
and, you know what, more times than not, she's complicit.
我当时是心甘情愿
I was complicit.
虽然最终是被强迫
Not in the end, but...
但最初也默许了
definitely in the beginning.
他死了 你开心吗
Are you glad that he's dead?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
开饭了
Come on, everybody.
别玩了 麦克斯
Put it away, Max.
快来
Come.
看上去很美味 谢谢你 玛丽·路易斯
This looks so delicious. Thank you, Mary Louise.
不是要吃肯德基吗
I thought we were having KFC.
每晚都吃快餐可不行
Well, one cannot survive on fast food every night.
我们也不是天天吃
We don't have it every night.
你知道吗
You know that they--
旧金山某些地方不允许开设这种垃圾快餐店
they ban these insidious fast food institutions from some parts of San Francisco.
还记得我们到过金门大桥吗
Do you remember when we walked across the Golden Gate Bridge?
红门大桥
It's red.
没错 确实是红色
You're right, it is red.
爸爸当时还说要游到恶魔岛
And Dad said he was going to swim to Alcatraz.
是啊
Yeah.
会被鲨鱼吃掉的 傻瓜
Sharks would have eaten him, stupid.
才不会呢 白♥痴♥
No, they wouldn't, idiot.
会伤到他的 你怎么回事
You could hurt him! What's wrong with you?
我都没怎么碰到他
I barely touched him.
不可以用叉子捅人 乔希
You stuck him with a fork, Josh. That is unacceptable.
天呐
For God's sake.
我想爸爸了
I miss Dad.
我明白 宝贝
I know, baby. I know you do.
大家都很想他
We all do.
从伤痛中痊愈谈何容易啊
We've still got some recovery ahead of us.
他们在哀悼父亲 瑟莱丝特
Well, they're grieving, Celeste.
他们父亲之死
Their father's death is not...
岂能像感冒一样随随便便痊愈
something to be recovered from like a cold.
你们的父亲生前是人中之龙
You know, your daddy was the most amazing man,
拥有他是你们之幸
and you were so lucky to have him.
他死得太冤了
And it's very unfair and wrong that he died.
你们还为此恼怒吧
And you still feel angry about it, don't you?
你们恼怒其他孩子有父亲陪伴
I mean, you feel angry that the other kids have their dads.
可你们却没有
You don't.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表